All Comments on 'Accidental Fantasy'

by MsSeminoleWind

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
tinman69stinman69sabout 19 years ago
Fantastic story!!!

This is the best, hottest, and most erotic story that I have read on here!!! And the sex was the hottest and most detailed that I have seen here. I loved this story! I would love to do everything that they did in this story!! Even if it was with the wrong partners!! Of course that made it even better in my book!!

Every detail was fantastic for me, things that I have wanted to do too!!

Excellent story. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more about this group!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Come ON!!!

Dude, you got the story right, but please avoid the trite dialogue trap - who exactly says "I drifted off to sleep..." in real life????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
lots of people say "I drifted off...."

I say I drifted off to sleep.....how old are you?

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Unbelievable!

I guess that just about says it all, but it was fun.

norcal62norcal62almost 13 years ago
Highly erotic writing.

Nice to read about normal couples, no psychotics, just pleasure. Still can't understand the amount of anal fetishism in LW stories.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Hot, hot hot.

This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. Keep up the good work. hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

How long before they decide to make a mistake again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too much story not enough SEX

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe they would not recognize the voices of their sex partners, despite the alcohol.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Very well written. Erotic but not vulgar.

Would love this experience ;)

StubbyoneStubbyone11 months ago

Very hot. A fantasy thought about by both sexes, but rarely talked about. If couples are really in love, this accidental swapping can spice up a marriage like nothing else. Not recognizing the voices of their partners was stretching belief a bit, but allowing the alcohol excuse to be responsible for your actions made it even hotter. Experiencing a fantasy in real life happens rarely and should be savored regardless of the lucky mistake. Really good sex scenes and dialog. Can’t wait for chapter 2.

5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsSeminoleWind@MsSeminoleWind
58 y/o single female. I have an active imagination and enjoy putting my thoughts in print. Some are fantasies, some are just thoughts and some I've lived out....which is which? That's for me to know and others to guess about... And I must apologize for being way so long. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES