All Comments on 'Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 04'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Excellent!

Shrek5898Shrek5898over 5 years ago
Awesome

Loving SPH is amazing. Keep the stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Can't wait to see where this goes! Easily one of my favourite series on the site already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing!

The long awaited Chapter 4! This chapter was amazing, just like the previous ones. Keep up the awesome work. I can't wait for the next chapter! This has been one of my favorite stories on this site.

BustinmybawlsBustinmybawlsover 5 years ago
Always amazing!

I always appreciate your work. I look forward to each new story, whether a continuation of a previous one, or new and original work. Always well thought out, focused on the fetish, good characters, all in all awesome stuff. Dont ever let the negative reviews get you down, especially when they're not fans of the genre you support. Go go keep going!!!

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

Love the series keep it going.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
getting better

I hope there are many more chapters still to come. I love crossdressing and I hope you explore that side of things with your sister-in-law.

Jph0Jph0over 3 years ago
It’s getting interesting

Now! Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I wonder when he is going to get caged and made to wear women's clothing outside? I think gloryhole time is shortly coming and him getting pegged sooner. WHere is Mike during all of this time? He should have been around as he is Kat's boyfriend, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES