All Comments on 'Accidental Fem-Dom Ch. 09 - Final'

by Runtz3

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I am glad that this story finally finished. So sad for Jay but Mike really got to take it to Shelby and Katie. Too bad Mike did not punch out that other guy. Just for a few minutes I thought Shelby was going to be a real good wife to Jay for what happened with him and Kat the night before and that she really, really loved him. It all turns out that she really is not in love with Jay after all and Jay seems to like it that way. There are quite a few misspellings in this last chapter. I nearly fell out of my chair with laughter when he passed out after dumping 'load after load of pent up sexual aggression". Really, he could probably squirt a thimble's worth at the most. I wonder if they ever caged him up again or if they could find a cage so small. It probably never got bigger than 2.5 inches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for finishing this! Amazing story and told so well. Its now one of my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

simply amazing. So true in so many ways, This story tells a lot of what I, as small penis, inverted at times, feels and wants and desires and knows. I am not cut so when my little thing goes inside it has such a nice turtle neck look to it. I love the feel and get so much satisfaction in knowing my wife knows it is so small. I also love fingerfucking myself to organism like the girl I am. Love the fact his wife loves him and they find ways to enjoy sex. 4yourpleasureiam. I want to post about this story on the general board but not sure if I should. Oh yes and the inability to not get hard after the milking. I once worked my hand up my ass and drained my balls of all cum. The draining was surreal as I felt it draining but did not have a climax. Anyway I could not get hard for a week and had to make up reasons not to be around my wife. I thought I had damaged myself but it got better. Please PM me if you want to talk.

stevehal1stevehal1about 2 years ago

Loved it everything was amazing so glad you finished it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Only one question...

Does she love Jay? Like really? From how she told about her cheating to his sister and her mom is way overboard. If one day a man comes with a big dick and jay' character.. What's actually stopping her from leaving him? And y did she scheme to make him a cuck? Cuckolding should be at the full discretion of the husband. Hope you can write stories that has more emotional bond.

danieelledanieelleover 1 year ago

Oh dear!!! This story is AMAZING! Thank you!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio8 months ago

An editor would be helpful. For example: “ Her as was much tiger than her cunt, I felt a flood of heat throughout my body as pressed inside her.” Enough said.

maybeimbyemaybeimbye4 months ago

I loved this story for the most part, only part I didn't like was the few race play moments, but they where short enough that I could enjoy the rest of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRuntz3@Runtz3
I have known since I was young that I had a smaller penis, but wasn't aware of how much bigger other penises could get, or how much it would effect my relationships. I am married to a sexy woman who has learned to appreciate the benefits of my fetish for being teased, compared...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES