All Comments on 'Accidental Gangbang: A Lez Munchfest'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Same shit differemt story

Same dialogue, plot and wooden characters as the rest of this authors stories.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Exquisite!

Only five stars because I can't rate it higher! I do love getting my cock up into a woman, but I must honestly admit my favorite activity with a female is eating her pussy with my fingers or a toy up her love tunnel tapping or stroking her G-spot! I don't care if her vulva is hairy, shaved, or in between as long as her legs are spread and my head is between her thighs! Wish there were a club like this that I could go to! Lady cum - YUM! Great story, as usual, Jasmine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
slut

Once a whore always a whore who would want wife like that but in real live its happening more she is a whore to men and women whats left for him sloppy seconds of both sexes just a story UU

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars for the planet

It's important to recycle your old stories, but it's becoming obvious.

Bama71Bama71over 5 years ago
Superb

Once again, you have made this reader moan in delight. Canโ€™t wait to see where this goes.

goolwaman17goolwaman17over 5 years ago

You have achieved another awesome story. Never sure how you do it but keep them cumming.

ndeavourndeavourover 5 years ago
Arousing, but....

I believe someone else also commented on this - there's material here that seems to be very familiar; material that seems to come from another recent work of yours. Big Rosie; the club; the lesbian Governor; the former Disney star......I distinctly recall them from other work. The original story (or part one, if you wish) was a delight. This one began where that one left off, and just as arousingly. The bachelorette party kept it going - but once it moved to the club it was a rehash of other work. That's the bad news; of course, the good news is that your bad news is better than most of us can produce on a good day. But overall, it's disappointing given your general standards. And I NEVER imagined that I'd be disappointed with your work!

DAPSlittlelady50DAPSlittlelady50over 5 years ago
Wonderful!

Your stories are always beautiful to read, never disappointed.

Bi47Bi47over 5 years ago
WOW ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

You are very very good. If there was a ten star you would get it every time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜definitely can't wait next part!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So Hot

Love the characters and Mother-Daughter theme. Another work of art.

parputter69parputter69over 5 years ago
Looking for more to come/cum

Thanks for the continuation. Looking forward to more of Amy, Clarissa, and Katie. No problem returning to LeChateau Club but could maybe involve more "regulars" and a little less of Big Rosie. Pay no attention to those who always "trash" your work. If they do not like why do they always take time to read and post comments.

ready52ready52over 5 years ago
Great!

Really have enjoyed your story. As I neared the end of this segment, I felt a little down because it was ending. I am glad there is more.

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
Part 3

First thanks for the positive comments.

The first negative is what it is, although ironically he leaves the same repetitive comment on my stories.

Part three is done and in editing... like for a March or April release.

I have 10 stories ready to go t the moment.

Then we will see if more is needed.

Ps: it takes place at ale Chateau Club and has a couple special appearances...

RastanuraRastanuraover 5 years ago
So hot

If you have indulged in any of this activity, congratulations. If not, why not? I'll never let you plan a party for me.

TexBeethovenTexBeethovenover 5 years ago
Fair enough, but...

Jasmine, I think it's a fair comment that there is some repetition of some of your motifs in some of your stories, but...

*I can think of about a dozen stories you've written in the past few months, each of which is very different from anything else you've written, most of which are long but not all of them, and each of which is brilliant.

*For an author as prolific as you are, requiring that you never write anything remotely similar to anything else you've ever written before would be an impossible standard. And there may be certain phrases that reappear from time to time, but the stories themselves and the characters are wonderfully different from each other.

*The sexy games and contests you've described in various stories including this one are all unique and with no repetitions at all that I've spotted. How do you come up with this stuff?

*I think your bringing in characters from some of your other series for cameo appearances (Governor Greene, Big Rosie, Laura Madison, et al) is fun! And for Governor Greene specifically, there's an ongoing story you're writing about her that spans many stories and series, and I love following her from place to place and wondering what you'll do with her in 2020.

*Those with a skill and passion for writing, write. Those who envy that skill and passion, throw brickbats. Let *them* try doing what you do: I don't see them making the attempt.

BrokenLance13BrokenLance13over 5 years ago
Thank you!!

Thank you for being you and sharing your awesome talent. Glad to read that the next instalment is coming soon. My gal and I are looking forward to it. She is a new and budding fan of yours as well.

Thanks again ,

Brokenlance and Horsegallicker

burrito54burrito54over 5 years ago
Great

Another awesome chapter that I have come to expect from you Jasimine

liz33ndliz33ndover 5 years ago
awesome story

very good additional chapter, always keeping us on edge of a great climax.

amadeuseroticamadeuseroticover 5 years ago
Rebuking the first comment

No, Mr. Mis-speller, there are no wooden characters in this story. The woodies appeared in the previous installment, poking the slut in the box. This episode features metal (vibrating egg), fire (heat of passion), water (gushing) - all the awesome stuff female orgasms are made of. ๐Ÿ˜˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Devil's advocate

While I have mentioned your repetetiveness before, I'm going to jump ship and speak against the negs this time. (Mostly).

You do use many of the same phrases ad nauseum, and I don't completely buy into the whole there's only so many ways to tell a story. I do believe that to an extent, as Kurosawa told us there are only seven basic stories. But Stepehen King told us to let go of our darlings. Darlings being what we hold on to and use over and over. I saw your recent Q and A, and had confirmed what I thought I heard before. You are a teacher. So use that dictionary and thesaurus, teach.

For example, though not used in this story, "Knees", is used in a multitude of your stories, straight, gay, and lesbian. You could use many different terms though besides just "knees". Get on your knees, kneel, pushed on her shoulders gently to the floor, sit, bow, on your knees. And I'm not a teacher. I'm certain you could come up with many more if you tried.

And you do make seductions rather simple. Man, I wish it was that easy to seduce a woman, and my lesbian friends agree with me. Seductions take just a little more time and effort. Blood sweat and tears if you will. I may have mentioned before, but if not, examples on Lit of such seductive work include TxTallTales, Contrasting, Mentalcase, Hotmann, Jimbob44, and Heyall. This is by no means all, not even on Lit. Storiesonline has good authors such as MichaelLoucks, Bluedragon, and others, and Nick Scipio and Big Ed Magusson write for their own sites. Many examples of quality writing without repetetiveness.

Now for my devil's advocate role. While again, I do agree with some of those points, the sheer number of your posts should certainly be a mitigating factor. You put out about one a week. (And as an aside, by the looks of those legs, I wouldn't mind if you put out for me once a week. IJS). Your ratings, reads, and favorites are in the top lists across the board.

How can anyone do nothing but bitch about that? What is it they want? Do they not see how popular and highly rated you are? I try, at least I hope, to offer constructive criticism. I say things to authors I really like. And yes I really like your stories. Just because I'm not a "fanboy/girl", doesn't mean I am not a fan at all. Your technical writing is outstanding. If the bitchers read some of the other stories here, they would see the amount of horribly written stories out there.

Here's how I look at your stories in general. Oh, and for the record, I think this was one of your better ones. You are the rom-com light hearted chick flick author of Lit. While I prefer some of the other author's stories I mentioned, I always look for your name. I only get a chance to read every week or so, so sfter checking new stories, I make sure I didn't miss a recent one of yours. They are like comfort food of erotica. They could be better, but they are good enough, and I know they will always be there. They could be habanero honey glazed chicken breast with lime flavored rice and steamed broccoli, but damn it, there's nothing wrong with meat loaf and mashed potatoes and chocolate cake!

I saw on your twitter, you were depressed about someone bitching about something. Listen to me, I do try to offer different opinions to you. But never let anyone, including myself, make you feel bad about yourself. We should all strive to be better, but those just being hurtful to you are not worth your time. You do NOT have to feel bad because they attempt to demean you. Too many, even in the erotica community itself, are destructive to each other. You are better than trolls, and should never let them break your spirit.

So, take it from one who, from time to time, tries to offer tips to be better. And I only do this by the way, because I think you are a phenomenal writer, and even after eight years, have only scratched the surface of what you could be. When you have stats, across the board, that put you in the top lists of all Lit writers, while at the same time spitting out stories at such a prodigious rate, you my stocking wearing dear, are doing something right.

I certainly hope you do consider what I, and a few other well meaning commenters say, but most of all, I hope you continue to produce these stories for us to enjoy. And to all of the hateful, non constructive trolls bashing her, I hear she is currently giving complete refunds of all monies paid for reading her stories.

TimTam

silkstockingsloversilkstockingsloverover 5 years agoAuthor
TimTim

Hi

First thanks.

I do listen to feedback good and bad.

I do think I have changed using just knees... but i would argue that since almost every story I ever write ends up with at least one plus knees scene it will be repetitive.

I would like suggestions of other overused phrases I use... as I don't often notice them.

I wasn't said about criticism,,,, that is part of the gig of the internet, just being accused of something I didnt intend.

That said

I write for me, for you and for all ... so I dont mind constructive criticism...

Jasmine

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I for one enjoy reading the work of this author and there are definitely some stories that are better than others, but none have resulted in my feeling bad or feeling time was wasted . Most stories that aren't as good usually suffer from pacing, editing and flow problems. Sometimes the characters are not flushed out giving the feeling of being incomplete. There are also abrupt endings leaving the reader hanging vs how good book and movie series do it. Overlap of characters is in my opinion a nice touch which slowly building a "Silk stocking universe". Currently the only saying or phrase that seems to be overused that comes to mind is "matter-of-factly" which isn't to bad if used by a specific character, but it is used by quite a few characters in various stories which can pull the reader out of the stories. Waiting can really suck when one does enjoy a series such as The Turning Contest, MILF Seductress and What Mom Knows stories, it is way better than being dropped cold by the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A sequel better than the original

Hotter than Accidental Gangbang and can't wait to read the next installment.

cowboy01r01cowboy01r01about 5 years ago
funny , smart and damn good

I do not care what the others say i find this story one of the top 10 i would say funny, and well written I have tears from have so much funny reading between mother and daughter i wish i have a wife and daughter like that lololololololololllllllllllllllllllllllll funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

thank you.

FerrahMoanFerrahMoanabout 5 years ago
Excellent

This and the first part are very good, my only complaint is that it is too short.

At the start of this one, Dwayneโ€™s mother is mentioned briefly but makes no appearance. I hope that in the next, or some subsequent story, she is also seduced/corrupted by Clarissa (or Amy). Would be good to have had both sets of parents.

But donโ€™t listen to other people, keep writing the stories you want to write. There is a reason why there are more readers than writers.

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to more.

bpanther777bpanther777almost 4 years ago

So I typically dont read Lesbian stories. No offense just not my thing, but after Accidental Gangbang I had to see the next chapter. THIS IS WONDERFULL!!! The sexual awakening and Amy classic.

Keep writing you are doing a great job of making the events seem real and the injection of humor is outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting

I read Accidental Gangbang and sorta liked it except for the incest crossover. This story is the most disgusting story I ever read. There is nothing erotic about this pure porn story. Iโ€™m done reading this authorโ€™s crap! 1*

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

The first chapter was somewhat believable and erotic in its own way. But this one? Its hard to like anyone in this story and with friends like these who needs enemies. eit is erotic only to people into BDSM and Master/Slave stories. And yes you do repeat yourself with the same names and characters and the same themes. Try something completely new you haven't written about yet and change the characters and names completely. Who knows you might get new people reading your stories not just your usual fanclub.

Biguy2005Biguy2005about 3 years ago

Really good story and intro to your work (well, part two!)

Correct me if Iโ€™m wrong though, Iโ€™m the recounting of the first tale you appear to have got father and father in law the wrong way around? It was definitely her father who fucked her and came inside her and it was, by the way, incredibly hot

SugarShark13SugarShark13almost 3 years ago

It was amazing. I'm straight as can be and have a jealous streak a mile wide lol....but this story totally got me off. If I wasn't in a wheelchair I'd love to do the box number to my fiance

LargoKittLargoKittalmost 3 years ago

"Imagination, it's funny; it makes a cloudy day sunny; it makes a bee taste of honey ..."

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

Started off strong. Where Clarissa's submissiveness came from is a mystery, and l found it an annoying distraction. Though the whole scene at the club was so far over the top, I just lost interest. Sorry.

Pedroone1Pedroone1about 2 years ago

Very under whelming! Or perhaps I should tell the truth as I see it! Absolute crap!!! I am very disappointed! I never thought, I would read such rubbish from silk stocking lover!

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

You keep cuming up p with such exciting situations, so stimulating! Iโ€™d rather, however, that the men were not so wimpy. It does seem a bit strange that in a lesbian club the patrons celebrated a coming marriage to โ€ฆ. A MAN. Amy has done a very competent job of quickly turning Clarissa AND her mother. I canโ€™t wait until they get home together. But I still donโ€™t see how using a strap-on is any fun for the wearer unless it unleashes a dominant position in the user. Maybe you, as a woman, can explain that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An STD of a story.

Baqfid12Baqfid12almost 2 years ago

God this is a hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GREAT Story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not as good as the first story. Not as much character development. It would have been more believable if turning mom had been more meticulous and more gradual. Maybe even a game of truth and dare at Amyโ€™s house with a drunken Mom, who was just going along with the game, being dared to muff dive for 30 seconds and THAT being the switch that intrigued her to explore her lesbian side.

BillythemuttBillythemutt10 months ago

First one was better, but don't let that discourage you this was really good, feels like it might need a bit more depth if you ever feel. Inclined to revisit it.

Thanks though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...