All Comments on 'Accidental Help for Little Sister'

by EnriquePullo

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 6 years ago
Lovely

Enjoyed the irony of how you set Chris and Susan up. All read as very plausible during the setup except for perhaps how they talked to each other and didn't guess it was the other sibling. You rescued the situation with her recognizing the scar, but I still say them not recognizing each other while talking might raise flags for other readers.

Despite that, I don't think it kills the story, as you made her into more of a vixen once she knew who it was. You drew up the sex as very satisfying and quite hot. The one thing I will say that may prove super awkward (if you take this past a one-shot story) would be how to deal with Michelle, because the idea of an indirect threesome could turn some off. If this stays a one-shot write-up, you're good.

Aside from what I mentioned, nothing to detract from your story. 5

pantylvr103pantylvr103over 6 years ago
Keep them coming

I really enjoyed your story. Even though the ending hookup was obvious early on you did a great job of keeping some mystery and build up. Keep writing, I will be watching for more great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmm

I swear I have read this before

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good, but

This is a good story, and I enjoyed reading it, but it needs editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chris and Susan

I know he's a swimmer and they like to shave their bodies, but I'd like to imagine that Susan runs her hands over his chest and abs to feel the light downy hair that grows there...and the cock bush surrounding her brother's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Eric!

You really need a proofreader, and not to use find and replace.

The hystChrisal was a simple one to catch :)

t8ntliklyt8ntliklyover 6 years ago
Proof Read

Has the makings of a good story, but you really need a proof reader. Too many grammatical errors, and since when does an athlete in training drink beer?

Hit me up if you want a proof reader / editor

Robinius1Robinius1over 6 years ago
Very Good!

I agree there were many typos and misspellings that a proofreader would have caught. I was expecting a run-of-the-mill frat party story with the incest twist but this was more than that.

A couple of things bothered me at first, like Michelle knew them both and that they had the same surname. Another thing was that they surely would have recognized each other's voices. We have to ignore some things to make the story work, I understand that.

With that said, the part of the story where she's on her knees sucking the guy's cock, recognizes her brother by the scar and continues until he cums in her mouth was one of the HOTTEST things I have ever read! I won't be forgetting this story in the near future - thank you. Very, very nicely done!

DrhwnoelDrhwnoelover 6 years ago
good story

I really liked this story. There were a few grammatical errors but they did nothing to detract from the story line. All in all, a very good tale. I look forward to reading more of your material in the future.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
GREAT STORY... 5 stars..I enjoyed except

They have known each other forever.

HOW DID THEY NOT RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER'S VOICES?

I know that on the dance floor it might have been too noisy and maybe a little muffled with the masks, but once they got upstairs. They was no noise and I can't believe they did not recognize each other.

Also with Michelle, she would have known about being a swimmer as part of the introduction.

Check this, but she said she had dated a guy for a long while and never fucked him, OK. They broke up before college. They she, out of the blue, admitted to sucking MANY COCKS TO SAVE HER VIRGINITY. This is a little difficult to believe.

Also, breaking a glass table and cutting his penis. This would have been a very difficult accident. In addition she sneaked up in his room at home and played with his cock with the sharpie. If they played that much I feel certain he would have stripped off her clothes and played with her tits to "get even".

Even with all those grammar errors and questions, I loved the story. I hope you will continue the series. Will they continue their love affair. What about a threesome with Michelle?

Wildone101Wildone101over 6 years ago
prop69, you're incorrect

The scar is on his stomach, not his penis, but I do agree with you about their voices.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Annoying

The endless he/she, him/her, his/hers transpositions made the story almost comical. Get a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
names

did any one think about last names? I would know A few last names of my

friends or sex partners. nice tale .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kudos

I have read what is quite possibly too many of the stories in this category, and I must say that this one has become my new favorite submission. Epic work, despite a few typos. The story seemed so real I kinda want it to happen to me haha keep up the good work!

thedayafterthedayafterover 6 years ago
More.....

Enjoyed this story but want to know more. Did Chris and Susan continue their incestuous relationship? Were they/did they fall in love with each other? Was this just a one time thing for them?

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
Very nice !

That was a very enjoyable read.

I do wonder at some of the comments though, yes the voices should gave been recognisable, but this is fantasy fiction that by definition contains a lot of 'fictional license' as far as the author is concerned. So just take it at face value, enjoy the story - and try not to over analyse it.

A sequel 'involving' all three of them would be nice - please?

Rapier

TwilightfanTwilightfanover 6 years ago
2 Thumbs...

Great story!!!

ausvirgoausvirgoover 6 years ago
Great story. Loved it.

Another five star story.

Better written than the last, although them knowing that they were going to have sex took some of the sexual tension out of it.

A few "wrong gender" pronoun errors detracted slightly from the flow of the story, but a huge improvement over the errors in the previous story.

Remarkably good for only your second Literotica story.

I look forward to reading your future stories.

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 6 years ago
Re-read

Went looking for a new story and found this one again. Now i'm wondering if you'll write a part 2? I'd love to see where they go. Do they become a 'sibling's with beniffits', break-up, or become a 'real' couple? Do let us know.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hard to Comprehend

The two are suppose to be very close brother and sister. Meeting several times a week for lunch with close physical contact. He kisses the top of her head, How could he not take in her aroma of bother her perfume and shampoo and not make the connection? Add to that, he no doubt used the same cologne during the day and night as did she with her perfume. Of course there is no doubt some times that exercise necessitating showers removing the perfume/cologne smell. But most women carry a small spray bottle for use during the day/evening.

Now for the killer.

Voices. two siblings that close during their lives and physically so close during the "evening" would surely recognize the voice of each other.

I acknowledge that I failed to read the entire story. After so many items that stretched my ability to accept the logic found in the story, I stopped reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Damn... This was simply too hot! I am in total love with Chris.

xandothebarbarianxandothebarbarianover 4 years ago
Who's Eric?

Great story, but I notice in the third-to-last paragraph an amusing typo:

"Chris coughed on the soda much to the delight of his little sister who broke into hystChrisal giggling."

Obviously, the "eric" in "hysterical was replaced with a Chris.

So, who's Eric, and why isn't his name good enough for this story?

GraecaGraecaover 1 year ago

Grand incest!! Wow merci beaucoup... Chris baise vraiment bon sa soeur, espoir qu'il enduit sa face de sperme...

ScottishTexanScottishTexan7 months ago

I wonder if Michelle will ever figure out the secret that Susan and Chris are keeping from her. 🤔 You should write another chapter and tell us all about the discovery. 5/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous