All Comments on 'Accidental Nympho Sister'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 5 years agoAuthor
Author's Note

A very special thanks to both gonzo437a and amachi, for making this story what it is. Their talents should be recognized.

As always, thanks to all readers for reading this. I hope you've enjoyed it.

Heyall

BizarreSmallsBizarreSmallsover 5 years ago
question....

Did they ever reverse it or not though?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
!

This is awesome! I love the pacing and the characters

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

This is a different slate on sister - brother sex and the relationship But was very good. I hope another chapter or so are written; where the siblings are away at camp out in no man's land so they can really let loose. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Extremely Good

Really loved it. Wish the sex scene was a little more detailed, but I quite enjoyed it. You can tell this isn't an amateur writer.

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Quite a yarn!

Hope there is some follow-up!!!!

lantern04lantern04over 5 years ago
Love it.

If there's a way to continue this story, I'd love to see future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
FANTASTICMore. Soon.

More. Soon.

swfb70swfb70over 5 years ago
I know you do not do 2nd chapters

but this one is perfectly set up for some lez and a 3 some with the mom

KazuyaKazuyaover 5 years ago
I'm curious

What exactly is the government wanting to do with a machine that turns people into nymphomaniacs

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

Please write more about this story what happened after the experiment was finished!

GizmorGizmorover 5 years ago
Accidental

This is one of your stories that needs to be a little longer! Great one again. Thanks.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 5 years ago

So fucking hot! I loved it. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A+++

Best work I've read on here in a long time. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Daaammmmn!

Too bad there's only 5 stars! I'd give it 50 if possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So fucking hot

Omg so fucking sucking hot, more and more please and soon. Cunt lapping sexmaniac uk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
DAMN!!

I don't usually go for the stories that have this much sex. But it was a very well written story that whe even with that much explicit content was tasteful about it. Just right to get a person horny without getting boring with all the ooooh's and good yes's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Follow up

Great follow up to the previous story. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Damn it all!

can't wait for the next one, hope it is as good as the first two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best series ever

Please please please continue this series. I can't stop reading it

pussycrazy63pussycrazy63about 5 years ago
Chapter

Please tell me that you're going to do a third chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW

That is a great story, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Thank you

Please know that I read your stories whenever I'm down. Top-class

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Finally

An author (as opposed to a writer) who acknowledges that the aroma of sex does not dissipate in 30 seconds. I guess too many writers find it to difficult to find something to write about (or even to indicate a time lase has occurred) to fill in the time between the sex act and someone else entering the room.

You are still a remarkable author.

tobytimtobytimover 4 years ago
Great story

Mix of incest and fantasy leads to entertaining reading, loved it but

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
There should

There should be more to follow. Very arousing, thank you.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Glad to find a kind of follow up. I stumbled on it but was a good one.

LatexsoftsubLatexsoftsubover 3 years ago
Arousing

Second episode of Accidental Nympho shows definite progress. Question: would the good doctor really abandon his research? He may be tempted to make follow-up reports of the first two trials to see how long the treatments last, how to improve testing, military and spy-craft usages, etc. Definite mastery in he writing of short stories. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sexually stimulating, scientifically scintilating, but what really made the story was the humor. My only complaint might be, how do I explain my snorting laughter to unknowing observers of my behavior? "Oh, just a little incest humor. The mother really made it a perfect 10!" Just foolin'. Good story, well written, and thank you, in particular, for the comic relief. By the way, scientifically speaking, the reason I am perhaps as stimulated by the humor as by the (forbidden) sexuality is my age - Medicare eligible. Were my hormones what they were when I was the age of young Dylan, I'm sure I would have been more thrilled and focused on the sexuality. As far as dumb-ass, moronic generals, most everyone above the rank of colonel is a political hack, suffering from H.U.A. (head-up-ass) Syndrome. There are exceptions, such as Gen. Mattis. He is a stud. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely fucking sucking red hot. More and more like this and soon. Cunt lapping sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

finegoldwinefinegoldwineover 2 years ago

Red 🥵 🔥 Were they able to reverse the effects. Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Family Fun

A story about how to fuck your. Mother and brother!pl

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Another great story! I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Enjoyed it immensely and will definitely be reading more of your work and hoping to see additional stories on this theme. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Lancs50Lancs50over 1 year ago

A well conceived and written story. Using science as the tool to explore an incestuous possibility was a brilliant approach. Having the mother kind of revealing her past passions was also a good touch. Like always, I was hoping for a slight continuation to close out the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It helps a lot to read "Accidental Incest Mother", the original story to which this is a sequel, before this one, although it is not strictly necessary. The question I'm left with in this story, besides 'is it reversible', is how on Earth Dr. Ledgard could justify continuing the experiments after the first set of unintended consequences described in the first story. By all rights, the plug would be pulled on the research unless it was either a desired result or the research gets repurposed and, no doubt, classified. You've got a general looking over his shoulder, and if such technology could be weaponized to use against the country's enemies, that would make sense.

I do like tour premise, and the progression of the stories! I do hope you will continue the series!

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Okay...okay...you DID write a second story...this one just as powerful as the first one!! Including Mom in was genius, also!

Again...as with some of the other comments...I would like to see you write a third...shake it up some, rattle it out, see where you can take it!

Five Stars...again!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So delightful.

Fireplace10Fireplace108 months ago

Definitely 5 *! A nice quick and easy stp

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...