All Comments on 'Accidental Penetrations Ch. 06'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story and series keep it up

Loving all the stories keep them coming hopefully he fucks his mom, erica and katee again after he fucks the rest of the cousins and aunt of course

travaynetravayneover 5 years ago
Why not?

Why can't Dustin and Katee have a romantic relationship? Cousins can be lovers, can even get married in some states. I love this series, but it needs love and romance in addition to the playfulness. Family fun can and should continue, but the story would be more intense with the full participation of a committed, romantic lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

First cousins can wed in a lot of States. The family might not be happy but true love will win our. Would like for you to expand more on this one. You have three more women and more with his sisters to develop.

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Yes more and more of

Katee and Dustin. Love is love let it grow.....

Besides he has several more cousins to accidently fuck....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

How about expanding this story into a forbidden love. You have a pretty good start for that.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Fun Sexy Story****

Very entertaining read. Thanks for sharing looking forward to future submissions.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 5 years ago
Enjoying the series

The taboo with first cousins, who obviously love each other, is one that's not insurmountable. Wikipedia has a current list of states where marriage to first cousins is legal, so unless they are techophobes or Luddites, there's really no excuse. Some people go "Eww" today, but once upon a time, first cousins were considered a good choice. In several countries, paternal first cousins are the preferred choice of marriage partner. Not endorsing per se, but there are reasons besides love for people to marry, and family pressure and obligations are a biggie.

What might be interesting is now that the genie is out of the bottle, what's going to happen when he returns home. One sister appears to have bitten the apple (ridden the horn?) and has decided she really likes it. That, more than anything else, might prove a greater obstacle to the two cousins becoming serious. After all, some people say it's not really cheating if you do it with family (which I find laughable, but I failed mental gymnastics).

Not so much fun, but an emotionally satisfying tale. Thank you for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
B O i

You can't hit me with these feels and not give me a super happy ending. Have them move to Arkansas or Alabama. If they love each other truly than have them get married. I just can't handle anymore heart break bro.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

With him fucking his sisters and mom and cousin wonder if he got them pregnant I got my mom aunt 2 sisters and my aunts daughter pregnant

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
AWESOME series

How do you handle the love?

Another beautiful ACCIDENT.

Will you let them continue into a magical love?

Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep putting them out

Your stories are really great. You gotta write some more of this family .happenings

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 5 years ago
should have saved that one for last

I understand why you put it here but i love a good love story, so let him have his accidents with the other 3 that are left and maybe a time with the twins in a good 3some. then this one to end it and them staying together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree with Fuzzy_KBear

This is fantasy and besides all the sex we all enjoy or want a happy ending. Let Dustin "accidentally" fall into EVERY hot woman's mouth, pussy or ass BUT let him end up spending the rest of his life with Katee!!!. She could have been secretly adopted by Dustins Aunt or some other plot device that allows them to be fucking wildly together forever!!! Awwwww!!!! I'm such a romantic! Or even better he organizes a way for him, Later and the Twins (who have already had it off together) to all live happily together after winning $900 million in a lottery! And every week they have a visiting female (or couple? Family and or Friend!!) To be the visiting temporary sex fuckee of the day or week-end or week. But Dustin and Katee AND AT LEAST THE TWINS all got to be together permanently!!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 4 years ago
Love the series.

It's a good thing that you've made it clear that this supposed to be light-hearted far-fetched stories.

In real life, I don't see any way a guy could accidentally fall and penetrate a mouth full of teeth without suffering significant damage, especially in a sixty-nine position. to me, that subtracted from the story, even with your stated premises.

Still, I love the series! 👍

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Great series, how lucky can one guy get. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars. For your information sex between cousins is not considered incest as they both don't share both sets of grandparents therefore they are not blood related. Still a good story

Eagle51353Eagle513538 months ago

It's a good story, but the constant use of God's and Christ kind of ruined the story. The story would be much better without using God's and Christ. I've read a lot of stories on here from other writers and they wrote very good stories without using God's or Christ.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous