Accidental Penetrations Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers

He smothered the fire and headed for the tent, knowing that even if Katee woke up, it would be too dark for her to see his cock. He stumbled pretty much blindly because his eyes were not adapted to the darkness after staring into the fire for so long. And so that blindness allowed the curse to strike again.

Unbeknownst to him, Katee had moved her pillow right up against the tent's entrance. When they had arranged their sleeping bags, they had placed their small pillows on the other side of the tent like most people did. Katee had turned it around to look at the stars for a bit. In the end, she had fallen asleep with her head right at the entrance.

And so when Dustin placed his first foot inside the tent, he stepped on her hand. He immediately pulled his feet off but it threw him off balance and he fell. Beneath him, Katee woke with with a start and she reflexively pulled her hand away. She gasped at the surprise and so opened her mouth. Before any of them could do anything else, Dustin felt his cock entering his cousin's mouth at the same time that his mouth fell right against her pussy.

Because he was stunned and felt a little woozy because of the beer, it took him a little while before he managed to position his arms to be able to lift himself. But as he did, he felt Katee's thighs closing around his face. At the same time, she shifted her head around and what had initially felt awkward and uncomfortable suddenly felt like heaven. She was beginning to suck him off.

Dustin woke up from the slight daze of tiredness and booze and focused his entire being into this fact that he was eating his sweet cousin's pussy. And it did taste sweet, or at least it was the sweetest pussy he had ever tasted. And Dustin realized that he had gone from having tasted two pussies in his lifetime to having tasted a lot more in this last week. Most of them accidentally. In fact, Niemira's was the only pussy he had tasted in what could be considered normal circumstances. Much like with the other girls, he was enjoying pleasuring her pussy with his tongue. But it was fascinating to taste her as she tasted wonderful!

He soon found himself beginning to buck because of her mouth. He heard Katee gasping and she suddenly pushed him over. But far from moving away from him, she simply rolled over him, adjusted her legs and resumed sucking him off. Now much freer with her head, she began fucking him with her mouth. It wasn't subtle, it wasn't complicated. She just sucked on him and took him in as far as it would go before pulling almost completely out.

Determined to make her climax first, Dustin redoubled his efforts on her pussy. He grabbed her bubble butt with his hands and guided her to the best position for him and went to work. They were both racing towards a climax that both had secretly wished for. And Dustin won, in the sense that he managed to make her climax first. At one point she pulled away from his cock and rose gradually above his head. She was moaning and crying out her pleasure until she froze for a moment and let out a wild scream as her orgasm shook her.

Beneath her, Dustin held onto her as she trashed and was surprised to feel her squirting all over his face as she kept screaming. Eventually she pushed herself off and crashed on her back on his sleeping bag. Her knees were raised and her entire body was quivering. "Can I fuck you?" he asked.

"Yes!" she cried, but he was already mounting her.

He didn't feel wholly in control of himself as he slipped between her long legs, feeling the smooth inside her thighs against his sides. He then shook as his cock touched her pussy before finding her entrance and slipping in. The two of them looked at each other for a moment before starting to kiss as Dustin fucked her. It all felt like a damned dream! Breaking off the kiss, he looked at his cousin and asked her "Am I fucking you in a dream?"

"Oh no... this is all real my dear cousin. And you were a fucking dream between my legs earlier. Still is right now, actually!" she added, laughing breathlessly.

Dustin knew he was close to climaxing but was torn between wanting to keep fucking her and stopping to prevent his climax. He told her so and she quickly replied "Cum, Dustin. Cum in me... Fill me with your—" Katee suddenly stopped talking as Dustin indeed climaxed inside her. She held him tight as he pumped what felt like gallons of sperm into her pussy. Dustin had experienced more than his share of delicious sex in the past few days, but this was particularly wonderful. In a way it was just as wrong as when he fucked his sisters or mother. But fucking Katee... And now that she had such a body! Christ!

It was now his turn to pull away and roll on his back in the small tent. When he heard her moving, he barely had time to move before she was straddling him and pulling his cock up and into her again. She kept her knees raised as she began riding him. It was also his turn to shout out loud in a mix of utter pleasure and significant pain. But pleasure won out. "Lower you knees..." he said. She did. "Lift your arms up to your head." She did.

Blessed as he had been with beautiful and extremely sexy women lately, Dustin recognized that Katee's breasts were the most beautiful he had ever seen. Even on screen. Her breasts were just out of this world. He briefly wondered if she had had them remade, but then he realized that their remarkable grace was purely natural. As big as they looked on her chest (and as big as they were objectively), they still moved like real breasts. It was simply miraculous.

She made her hair whip around to get it off her face, but it came back from the other side. "Gods you're gorgeous!" he cried as pleasure waxed and pain waned. He had climaxed twice with his mom, but Katee hadn't even let him get soft! "Come here..." he groaned. Katee leaned forward and slowed her rhythm. But she gasped aloud as Dustin grabbed one of her nipples in his mouth. And then that entire breasts in his hands. "Am I fucking dead in a ditch somewhere and is this paradise?" He groaned as his mouth attached itself back onto her nipple.

As he feasted on those two legendary breasts, Dustin felt her opening her legs wider and changing the angle of her pelvis upon him. "Suck them, kiss them, love them..." she breathed. "You have no idea how often I have fantasized about doing that!" A few minutes of relentless grinding of her clit against him and of having her breasts stimulated, Katee climaxed again. Loudly.

Dustin realized that it was the first time this week that either he or one of his lovers could shout out loud. And Katee certainly did. Soon her grinding turned into more pounding and he felt his pleasure beginning to rise again. Pushing her upwards, he said "I wanna take you from behind. Outside. I wanna fuck you standing against a tree." Gasping as she lifted herself off of his cock, Katee moved on all fours towards the opening. Dustin almost took her right then and there on her knees.

But as he got out he took a deep breath of the fresh air and saw her leaning against a tree, her round ass generously offered. He walked behind her and guided his cock back into her sweet pussy. Once he was fully impaled, he reached around to grab those massive breasts in his hands and began fucking her again. Dustin lost himself in the simple and repetitive motions, one of the oldest position that even most mammals shared. It was just too good to be true! And to think it had begun, once again, by accident. He had fucking fallen into her mouth! Who would have thought it was possible!

Finally, for the second time today (or third if you counted the early morning fuck with his wild sister Lily) Dustin climaxed. Katee's pussy was already filled with his cum and he added a lot more. Each of his penetrations now induced wet sounds in sync with the sound of his body slapping her ass. He was taking her hard, but she seemed to be enjoying his intensity. When he was completely spent, Dustin squeezed her breasts one last time before half sitting and half falling to the ground.

Katee joined him and kissed him for a long time. "You know I love you, right?" she said.

"Yeah. And I love you right back," he said. "I think I've been unconsciously ignoring it all my life."

"Unconsciously ignoring it?" she said, laughing. "A psychologist would have a field day with that."

"I'm serious!" Dustin said, smiling. "But what can we do about it, really?"

"Well, certainly not start a romantic relationship," she said. "But you can't believe how relieved I am that it's out in the open, dear Dustin. And to think all it took was you shoving your cock in my mouth!"

They both laughed at this, then held each other for a long time. When the cold got too intense for their nude bodies, they went back inside, zipped their sleeping bags together and snuggled into them. Even though they couldn't really act upon the love they had revealed, Dustin hoped that they could try and use it as the basis for their friendship.

=================================

P.S. I have many more ideas for such rather short and lighthearted stories. Do you want more of this kind of playful accidental penetrations stories? If so, let me know in the comments. If you also have ideas for accidental penetrations scenarios, let me know by sending me an email! Thanks!

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,854 Followers
12