All Comments on 'Accidental Penetrations Ch. 08'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 5 years ago
Great story

Another great story of the accidental penetration hope you will write more about the family when you can, thanks

Ducky7Ducky7over 5 years ago
Loved the series

Can't wait to hear your other ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next step.

Really, the next step for me would be an accidental pregnancy along with the accidental penetrations. That’s what I’d love to see.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Thanks for Sharing****

Good fun sexy read. Just like the seven others.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 5 years ago
this family is having too much fun in the nude

This family has become totally comfortable as nudists. They have become comfortable with casual sex, at least all the women wanting or having as much as they can with Dustin. The only one who hasn't had it at one time or another is Aunt Leanne and she obviously is drooling for him.

The story no longer is about accidental or incidental penatrations. In fact this story definitely wasn't accidental, it was planned by Lily if not by her and Indi.

You need to take these stories from accidental to family adventures at other nude camp or they move onto a large property where the families can enjoy their new life together, to finalize this vacation week!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
FANTASTIC, AWESOME SERIES. 8 stories, each one better than before. 5+ STARS

I will miss not having more "Accidental Penetrations" to read for a while.

So many incredible and beautiful Nymphs.

I hope you continue to add additional chapters.

I would like to see Katee and Dustin ending up together at the end. Have him marry her with all the sisters and cousins as Bride's maids and fucked my Dustin on the Wedding weekend and Bachelorette Party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply Amazing!!!!!

You are an amazing writer! I'm a HUGE fan of the type of stories where there is build up...anticipation before the event...and you are a master at delivering what I like. Keep the stories coming because they are so enjoyable. You have a big fan in me of your writing.

Timtom12Timtom12over 5 years ago
We need many more

These stories are going great. I really wouldn't mind if the series shifted from the current accidental first times to an ongoing harem situation.

lwiltonlwiltonover 5 years ago
Fun and predictable, but most importantly, Fun!

Don't take too long a break before coming up with more of these. Yes they are contrived and predictable, but unlike a network TV show, they are actually fun to read! Heck, its fun just to see how outlandish the next "accident" will be! You've already set up a meeting with his aunt, and maybe that is what the next episode is, I haven't read it yet. And I'm wondering how the twins could manage to contrive some "accident" that would involve him and both of them at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It's Been Five Months

I agree with all the other comments. This is one of the best series I've read on this site. You've been on break for five months - please continue with more chapters in this series. You're a great writer, which is the reason I've read most of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

Really fun series! I like how light hearted and refreshing it is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great series, want more of this family!

What about mom and her sister getting it on with dad? This would be a great continuation. Then follow them back home where Dustin and one of the sisters talked about continuing the nude life style. Then the sisters could one at a time sneak in sex with dad.

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Reading

Well done!!!!! Loved following Dustin through his escapades. Great story and I look forward to reading more of your work. It is great to have a story line instead of just straight sex. Keep up the good work!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Next chapter?

When is the next chapter?

Arc2456Arc2456almost 5 years ago
Great series

This is a great series, I would love to read more. Please continue this !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Why would you end this here??

I don't know why you're avoiding and fading to black on all the anal. This probably would've been my favorite scene in the entire series, but it had to fade to black.

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

One of the better series I have read. 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous