All Comments on 'Acclimatization Pt. 01'

by tottiman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
tottimantottimanover 1 year agoAuthor

It is my first story that I have posted on here and I would appreciate any constructive feedback. There is a need to edit and I shall try better next time as I work on the sequel. Thank you so much for reading. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange!

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story. I appreciate it when the protagonist isn't all on board from the beginning like in most stories. He has to work his way into it. The entity has to work on building trust with their chosen one.

Please continue this story. But don't get too carried away with oversized body parts or cum inflation. For some reason, there is a limit to a lot of people's suspension of disbelief with those particular characteristics. If you want to go that route, you will need to do a more sci-fi/fantasy world setting to make it more plausible.

Good Job on your start!

abiostudent3abiostudent3over 1 year ago

You need to use more contractions, especially in your dialogue.

People just do not talk like this as though they are robots who have only one purpose of conveying information.

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

Really hope you continue this. The goddess conversation during sex was a bit disjointed, but it was their first conversation... 5/5 Thanks for this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertottiman@tottiman
Just a man with an extremely high libido, filthy and perverted mind that loves to eat pussy as much as skullfucking a pretty face. I write sometimes but I rarely share, trying to change that now.