Accountability Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi tasted the boy she'd fucked earlier and hoped he wouldn't cum in her mouth, but he had to be excited with all the stimulus he'd received already. She played with his scrotum as his cock drove farther and farther down her throat. When she felt his ball sack tighten and his breathing get more ragged, she pushed him off and guided him back between her legs.

Heidi remembered fondly how tender and loving the boy was in the den and saw the look of desire on his face, "So, we meet again. I hope this isn't a letdown," she sighed. She reached down and guided him inside her, "Oh yes, I remember this," she said as the boy's cock instinctively thrust in and out of her. "Look, you can fuck me any way you want. This night is all about you." Her hips responded to the eager boy's thrusts, "I mean, this is how we, you know, in the den..."

Chip looked at the girl, "Really? I um, I've always wanted to try anal." He mumbled, "I mean if..." he trailed off as the girl gently pushed him off her. At first, he thought he'd made a mistake, but when she handed him the KY and faced away on her hands and knees, he felt his rock-hard cock get even harder, "then that's a yes."

"Get your cock nice and covered and take a generous amount and spread it around before pushing some into my ass, that's it. Nice, that feels good. Slow, slow...how does that feel?" Heidi asked as she pressed her face into the mattress. He was not hugely endowed, perhaps a bit underendowed, but she could feel his eagerness, the energy he was holding back as he eased into her. She turned to him, "Remember, I'm your slut for the night, treat me any way you want."

"Really, I don't want to hurt you, but God! It feels so great, so tight. I hope I don't cum too soon." He said but began pushing in harder. It seemed the harder he slammed into her, the more she grunted happily and the more intense that gripping ring felt on his cock. He thought about those tits and how he needed to see them and asked, "Is there a position where I can fuck your ass and play with your tits?"

Heidi nodded, thinking how Pierce took her twice last night. She had a sudden thought that her expertise at all these various positions was just 48 hours old. "Pull out and let me get on my back, I'll pull my legs up." As the boy lined his cock up and slid back into her ass, she found she was enjoying the smaller cock inside her and thought how nice it will be when she got home to Don who was basically this same size, but then inwardly groaned thinking how he'd think it dirty.

Chip felt his cock back in the girl's rectum and savored the tight ring as he pulled back and thrust back in. She groaned happily and rocked her hips as he fucked her ass, "Thanks for letting me do this. I doubt Lois would ever want me here." He sighed regretfully.

"Ease her into it. Get her to enjoy her ass being stimulated. When she's nearing climax, play with her ass, then maybe finger her ass as she cums. Oh yes, do that...I mean, keep doing that to me." She gasped as the boy stroked his thumb against her clit, "Yes, ah, ah, so, ah when she cums she'll remember her ass being filled. Oh, God, I 'm so close, please pound my ass, fuck me with your big cock," she panted.

Chip pressed his thumb harder against her clit as she writhed in ecstasy beneath him and when she began panting, her crotch twitching against his cock, he leaned forward, grabbed those massive tits and pounded into that tight ass. He instantly felt guilty thinking how small Lois' tits were and wondered if he'd ever get her to try anal...whether he'd ever get to try anal again. He also wondered if he should fuck those tits realizing even if Lois let him he never would be able to since she wasn't endowed like this...or at all. He paused as he felt the rapidly increasing ache in his balls and thought about pulling out so he could fuck her tits, but gave in to the urge and pumped his sperm deep into her rectum. He collapsed on top of her feeling totally spent.

Heidi stroked his back feeling his hips slowly pull out and back in again, apparently savoring the feel of her ass. She wondered if he were one of those guys who stayed hard, but soon it was obvious he wasn't. She was surprised when he kissed her, his tongue entering her mouth, but suddenly pulled back.

"I'm sorry. I just had the urge to kiss you. I know you working girls don't allow your, um clients to kiss them." Chip sighed, "But ever since this morning, I've thought about kissing this mouth." He traced his finger across her lips.

Heidi pulled his face to hers and opened her mouth as their lips met. His hand slid up and gripped her right breast, his other hand stroked her face. His tongue actively played with hers and she could feel his passion increase. She felt him grow fuller in her ass and soon he was fucking her again. He was slower this time and his mouth never left hers. She listened to his soft grunts with every thrust into her and found she was echoing him at the same time. This was true love-making. Up to now, all the men aggressively fucked her ass with no concern for her comfort or pleasure. She could feel the boy's crotch grind against her clit with each thrust and her hips responded.

Grant walked into the living room and looked around and wondered where Heidi was. He grabbed the beer shoved into his hand before seeing RJ and going over to greet him.

"Mr. White. I'm glad you could make it," the boy said as he shook the older man's hand, "Your girl is in good hands," he nodded down the hallway. He chuckled hearing the orgasmic cries, "very good hands I guess." He looked at the beer, "We have wine and various whiskeys if you'd prefer." He led Grant over to the bar and poured a scotch for the man. "Oh, you missed Heidi with her face buried in our stripper's cunt. Wow! She is a very enthusiastic little whore." He looked around, "Oh, by the way, when Chip is done with her," he nodded towards two older men, "Jim Simpson and Bryan Walters want to double-team her," he laughed, "You know, bonding between the two newly formed families. Jim is Chip's dad and Bryan is Lois' dad, you know, the bride." He slapped Grant on the shoulder, "You've already had her I assume, I mean blondie, not Lois. Anyhow, you'll get your turn tonight. No man left behind," he laughed as he went over to the two fathers.

Grant took a sip of his scotch and looked at the groom getting high-fives from his friends as he came out of the back bedroom. "How was she? As great a fuck as she looks?" one guy asked, "Did you get to fuck that ass? Man! I never saw a better ass than that chick has." Grant looked down the hallway as the two fathers went in the back bedroom. He felt a sudden pang of jealousy and wondered where that came from. He headed over to the bar for another scotch trying to shake the urge to take her out of there.

Heidi came out of the bathroom after cleaning up and saw two older men taking off their clothes, "Oh, hi. I wasn't sure..." She stammered.

"Jim, Bryan," one of the men nodded over to the other, "father of the bride and father of the groom," he added. "Bryan, you still want her ass? Girl, lie down and spread your legs. I want a good look at that cunt of yours," he ordered, "Christ, take a look at that perfect clamshell twat." He pointed to the blushing girl's crotch, "I'm going to be fucking the shit out of that nice slit unless you want to. I'm going to defer to the father of the bride since it's her day tomorrow, therefore your night tonight" Jim laughed.

Bryan whistled, "Damn! I wish Louise would shave down there, but no way is her pussy close to this. Honey, turn over and stick your ass in the air, Christ! That's it." He looked at Jim, "Tell you what, I'll start with that cunt then have her get on top of you, then I'll fuck that tight bud. Man! Look at that. She's perfect. Sweetie, open those cheeks, that's it. I can't wait. I don't know about you, but I haven't been this hard since high school. We'll have to see where Richard found her. I'll bet she cost him a pretty penny."

Heidi wanted to blurt out she wasn't for sale but realized she actually was. It seemed like ever since a couple of days ago she'd been debased further than she thought possible. Her stomach felt sour hearing these men want to simply abuse her any way they pleased with zero concern about her comfort or pleasure when she felt hands on her ass and a plump cock press against her pussy. She let out an audible groan as the man plunged into her and without letting her get used to him and began pistoning in and out of her pussy. She felt his heavy balls slapping against her clit and as she raised her head, mouth open in a gasp, Jim shoved his cock between her lips. She felt like she was simply a bunch of holes for these two men who commented on her body; how tight she was; how tough it would be to go back to their wives; if she were available for a week in Malibu for a party one of the men was having. She couldn't speak or even shake her head with a long shaft of meat buried down her throat.

Jim finally pulled out of her mouth, "Before you fuck that ass, have you ever been deep-throated? I felt like my cock was in her stomach," he chuckled as he stroked his slick cock. He crawled off the bed and as he passed Bryan gave him a high 5 before getting back on the bed and kneeling behind that perfect ass. He reached down and slid his finger into her pussy and laughed, "Motherfucker. She's incredible. How many cocks has she taken here and she's still fucking tighter than hell." He grabbed his cock and lined himself up and plunged in, feeling that tight cunt engulf his cock. "Oh, man. I suspected you were getting close and I can feel why." He saw the red handprints on that creamy ass and gripped the girl there also as he began aggressively stabbing his cock into her.

Heidi was in a haze feeling herself being fucked even harder than any of the men last night, her lips being bruised as Bryan drove his cock down her throat. She limply complied when they repositioned her on top of Jim who pulled open her ass cheeks to make it easier for the other man to penetrate her anus. She cried out when Bryan slammed into her without warning.

"Ohhhhh, you have to try this," Bryan sighed, "now I'm in love. Honey, just say the word and I'll put you up in an apartment with anything you want."

"I'm in. Something like her can bring our families closer together. I mean, it's nice Lois and Chip are getting married, but having a piece like this really is a bonding experience," Jim chuckled as he mauled those massive tits hanging down above him.

Heidi gritted her teeth not wanting to say anything, but she was beginning to loathe both these men. They both finally shut up and she tolerated their stabbing her with their cocks and soon welcomed the sounds of their impending orgasms. First Bryan came and after he pulled out he slapped her ass painfully hard. He laughed loudly as he headed to the bathroom and Jim roughly pushed her off him and flipped her onto her stomach.

Heidi gritted her teeth as the man kneed her legs wide apart and lay on top of her driving his cock deep into her rectum. Her hearing was almost damaged when Jim yelled into the bathroom that Bryan was right about the girl's ass. His face was pressed next to hers and his breath stank of scotch and cigars. She wanted to laugh hearing his grunts sound almost like a cartoon chimpanzee but felt too much disgust. She could barely breathe with the 250-pound man's weight not just fully on her but his fat stomach rising and plopping back down on her. She felt herself nearing passing out when his grunts got louder and was relieved when he finally came and he rolled off her. She lay on her stomach feeling fluids leaking out of her ass while welcoming air back into her lungs when Jim came back in, got dressed and sat down next to her.

"Sorry if we treated you like a piece of meat, but seriously. We can put you up in style and you won't have to suffer through any more..., well, many more of these gang bangs." He turned her over onto her back, his eyes taking in her entire naked form. He cleared the strands of hair off her face before reaching down and palming her breast, "You are truly a beautiful woman. Hell, I'm tempted to divorce Janet and marry you even if you are a whore."

Heidi sat up, "I'm not a whore. I am married and through a screw-up by my husband, I put myself in this degrading position, but I am not a whore."

Jim stood up and laughed, "Oh, keep telling yourself that. Whatever gets you through the night." He opened his wallet and pulled out ten 100s and tossed them on the bedside table. "There, now it's official. Unless you'd like to give that back."

Heidi reached for it to toss it in his face, but Bryan came over and added a thousand more, grinning at her. As much as she wanted to, she couldn't bring herself to throw away $2,000. She dropped her hand and rolled off the bed to get their putrid fluids out of her and the tears off her face.

After Todd, the best man came back and enjoyed all her holes, though a lot more tenderly, the rest of the wedding party took turns with her. When the three ushers left, she was thinking the night of debasement was finally over and staggered into the bathroom to clean up once more. All the boys saw the pile of money and opened their wallets and tossed bills onto the pile. She was itching to count it wondering how much was there, but also humiliated that what she'd rationalized earlier as being a good wife had now morphed into her officially being a whore. She came back out of the bathroom having cleaned up for the 8th time that evening when she saw RJ standing there holding the leash and collar.

"Why are you holding that? I'm not being led in like a dog again. That was too much." Heidi said firmly. "And, since I've been used by the entire wedding party, I'd like to go home now." She looked past RJ, "Where's Mr. White?"

"No idea, but sure, if that's what you want. I'll call dad and let him know you decided to not fulfill your end of the bargain. I think you just did this so you'd get a ton of cock before heading home to your pencil-dick husband. Or put the collar on and we'll finish your part of the bargain. Many of the boys asked me to lead you out there so they could take you from behind." His cock throbbed envisioning this beautiful blonde on all fours being taken by all the guys. He shook his head, tossed the collar and leash on the bed and reached for his phone. Hearing a noise he looked up and saw the blonde fastening the collar around her neck.

"I'll let you lead me in, but I won't crawl like a dog," she hissed. "I'll be your fuck-toy for a while longer. They can have me, but not with me crawling in on my hands and knees," she spat out. "I've been more than accommodating and your father knows that."

RJ picked up the handle of the leash and patted the girl on the head, "Good girl. I'll make sure we all give you something to remember when your hubby is on top of you for your weekly five minutes of heaven."

She desperately wanted to defend her husband and say that he was plenty big and could last a long time but couldn't bring herself to lie. "Just shut up and let's get this over with," she sighed. She looked at the boy and shook her head, "You should know that before I flew out here, I'd only ever been with one man. So, you might be right that I'll be replaying this in my head, but I wish you were a bit nicer about this."

RJ stopped and looked at the girl, "Ok. I'll tell you what. If you go out there and beg all those boys to fuck you and look eager...I mean really wanting their cocks, we'll ditch the collar. Then, just one last thing. I'll drive you home and I want just two hours alone with you so I can just make love to you. Deal?"

Heidi nodded and pulled off the collar. She stepped by the boy and headed down the hall. "Ok boys. Who hasn't had relief yet? Or need relief again?" She looked at all the boys stand up as she entered feeling panic and wanting to run. Were there really 30 boys and men here earlier? She stifled her fears and forced a grin, "Oooohhhh. Who's going to be first to give me that cock I need?"

******************************************************

Grant looked over at the blonde leaning back in the first-class seat. Her eyes were closed and she was fast asleep. He thought back to just a few hours ago when the naked blonde entered the room and asked who would like to fuck her. For five hours she took cocks in all her holes and in her hands until the last boy left happy. He knew he'd have to join in if or go jerk off feeling his cock swell as she bent over the coffee table so her head hung over one side and her ass and pussy were available to everyone on the other. He remembered the boys came up with a challenge to see who could jet the most cum in her mouth after fucking her holes. They knelt down in front of her and he remembered her mouth opening wide, her tongue eagerly trying to capture every spurt.

After the last boy was done and she'd staggered back to clean up, he barely recognized her with the cum streaming off her face, hair, chest and down her legs. Then after showering she shocked him when she told him she was being driven back to Richard's house and asked that he pick her up in a couple of hours. He fingered the USB with the recordings from the bachelor party wanting to count how many men fucked her and as he was thinking that he felt that pang again in his stomach. She'd immediately fell asleep in the limo after weakly suggesting she take care of him, then again while they were in the boarding area. He could imagine her exhaustion having seen a bit of all the recordings from the night before. His thoughts went to Don and how he must have reacted getting all the emails containing these same recordings. He had been planning to take this beautiful girl back to his house for a last fuck before returning her to her husband, but he felt she'd been through enough and it was important she ger sleep.

Heidi's dreams were filled with cocks...hundreds of cocks spurting gallons of sticky cum all over her face and into her mouth. Then she found herself naked in the middle of a train station, her hand unable to staunch the flow of cum pouring out of her vagina onto the floor. All the people were pointing, many laughing, others hurrying by while muttering 'Whore!'. A maintenance man with a mop and bucket was yelling at her to clean up after herself as she looked down at the widening lake of sperm. In another, she was holding a baby girl in her arms and studying her face and was recognizing the father's features, Richard's features.

Grant had never truly been in love and always knew he wasn't the type of man who could, but sudden doubts about that crept in as he adjusted the blanket around the girl's shoulders. It was hard for him to put a finger on the feelings, but he wondered if there was a way to get her to stay with him, perhaps next month travel to his island and spend a couple of weeks basking in the sun. He already knew that Don wouldn't say no. He shook his head. This was business and she is a terrific business tool. Then he felt remorse having these thoughts about such a great girl, a wonderful wife of his best salesman and a person so tough to have put up with all they put her through. He heard soft whimpers and wondered what her dreams were about.

Regardless, he couldn't help but feel joy over the huge orders the girl enabled. In just two days what she'd accomplished was amazing. This would mean millions more in profits that might allow the company to expand into other areas. He thought about how to leverage her assets in the future outside of Richard's quarterly reorders...and how to find a way to get time with her again. All thoughts of that worthless sentiment love were dispelled by the dollar signs flowing through his thoughts.