Accountability Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,045 Followers

Don looked at the clock again and saw it was just 5 minutes later. He paced the living room glancing every so often at the dent his scotch glass had made in the wood two days ago. Two days! Was it only two days? It had to be at least a week. He was torn between rage over all that his sweet innocent wife had been put through along with jealousy over her obvious pleasure she'd derived from all the men then how she'd come through for him. He thought about the massive commission checks; but then his humiliation seeing the size of the cocks on some of the men; but then the possibilities opening up having this much more income; anger over Mr. White's enthusiastic use of Heidi; yet there was the anticipation seeing his wife again; a flush of eagerness anticipating the huge increase in his paycheck. He was shocked to feel his cock throb thinking about Heidi helping him get future orders, thinking of that construction company in St. Louis and the brothers in Chicago who were so tough to get to expand their business.

He looked at his watch. The plane was due in at 2:33. now 3:35. She should be here soon...unless Mr. White decided they should stop at his house along the way for one last fuck. Of course he would. He had that huge grin on his face when he looked over at the camera when he was fucking Heidi. And the way he winked! He felt like punching the wall but also hated the throbbing in his pants. He thought about getting Heidi naked, freshly back from having dozens of men use her. Would she look different, act differently? Would she even want to make love for the first few days? He had the sudden worry he'd not be able to perform if that was what she'd want having jerked off at least a half dozen times since she'd been led away by Jimmy.

He heard a car and looked out the window. Mr. White was opening the door and helping Heidi out of the limo while the driver was grabbing her bag. She looked so much the same...no differences at all that he could see, even was wearing the dress she had on when she left. He started to step back, but paused as the older man pulled her close and kissed her...not a fatherly peck but with passion. He wanted to yank the door open and scream at the man but instead tried to fight the bulge growing in his pants as the older man's hands explored her lightly-clothed body. No way could he greet his wife with an erection derived from seeing her being groped by another man.

Heidi felt that now familiar wetness and tingling and both hoped Don was watching - for what he'd put her through - and hoped not as she raised her arms around Grant's neck allowing him full access to her breasts. She pulled back and looked at the man, "You did that on purpose, didn't you? You really did want to punish him."

Grant nodded, "You're right. You have no idea how damaging the loss of that order would have been for the company, but you should know that your willingness to put yourself out there not only saved jobs but most likely will be responsible for a lot of new hires as we step up production," he stroked her face, "but on a more personal note I'll never regret using you except for how limited the time was we spent together. You are not someone any man can have just once."

Heidi laughed, "Once?" She ticked off on the fingers, "Let's see, in your library - twice; how many times later that night? Then I sucked you off in the limo on the way to Richard's." She looked at her house, "And don't tell me that wasn't you who took my ass this morning. I might have had my mouth full, but I recognized your cock," she laughed. "In all, that's a lot of access to the wife of one of your employees, don't you think?" She kissed him once more, turned and rolled her bag up the walk.

Don opened the door, his brain in turmoil. We wanted to yell at her for letting all the neighbors see her kissing another man; drop to his knees and beg her forgiveness; hold her and welcome her back...but instead he simply took her bag and kissed her on the lips, "God, I missed you. I'm so glad you're home."

The blonde felt relief wash through her. She enjoyed being used by most of those men way too much and was worried Don wouldn't want anything to do with her. But when he kissed and held her, the tears started to flow and soon she was sobbing on his shoulder, "I'm sorry, but I missed you too and was so worried you'd be angry with me. I heard Richard sent you videos of the last couple of days," she said sadly, "I'm afraid to ever see them and really sad you had to."

Don looked at his wife, illogically shocked she looked exactly the same and sounded the same, "It wasn't easy. He's a sadistic bastard and I am tempted to give Andrew the account, but he has turned into the best customer we have." He hesitated, "There is one thing, though. I wasn't thrilled to see you look so eager when you told all the guys at the bachelor party you need them to fuck you," he said softly while remembering how hard it made him. "That really hurt...a lot."

Heidi felt herself blush furiously, "Oh Christ! They taped that also? Shit, shit, shit." She wanted to hug her husband and beg him to forgive her but knew he needed to know the reason. "I am so sorry you had to see that. I assume you saw Rita lead me in by the leash when I first got there," she felt like crying, "RJ had me put on the collar and was going to do the same thing and offer me to the guys. I begged him not to and suggested instead I go out there with a bit of enthusiasm so I wasn't so humiliated." She hoped RJ didn't have any videos of her screaming out in pleasure as he fucked her over and over after the party. That enthusiasm was not faked. She dreaded being used by him until he pulled out the largest cock she'd ever seen and was very good at using it.

Don nodded, not wanting to doubt her, but not really believing she was that good an actress. On the other hand, he'd fucked up and put her in that position so if she were miserable why would that be better? He told himself it was good she'd enjoyed herself but how the hell could she cum that many times and not pass out? He looked at his wife, "I get it and again, I'm so sorry I screwed up and made you do all that. How can I make it up to you?"

Heidi thought about all the things she could get her husband to agree to but realized there was one thing she wanted more than anything else, "There is one thing. This whole weekend was about men using me for their pleasure. I want a man...you, to lick my pussy until I cum. Then I want to ride your cock until I cum again. I want to use you to get my pleasure so you can't cum until I tell you to. Can you do that?" She looked sternly at Don, "You have to hold off as long as it takes. If you can do that, I'll let you cum in my mouth or my ass. Your choice." Seeing him hesitate, then nod, she led him up to their bedroom.

******************************************************

"Don, Richard will want me to stay after dinner and anyhow, you'll need to get back to relieve the babysitter. I should be back by noon hopefully or maybe early afternoon since RJ is flying in with him." She went over and pulled the baby out of the crib and looked at her, "you are so sweet, so beautiful. You'll be nine months old tomorrow...getting to be such a big girl. I'll make sure I'm home as early as possible." She kissed little Rachel on her head and rocked her, "She's so beautiful," she looked over at her husband. "By the way, a John Edwards called and wants us in St. Louis this coming weekend. Did you set something up? I'd really prefer you ask me before making these plans. I've told you before that I am not going to be closing every sale for you." She stopped, remembering something, "Wait, this Friday Grant is taking me to Monterey for his 30th reunion." She sighed, "I'm his arm candy."

Don shook his head. Ever since he'd fucked up a year and a half ago, he'd jerked off more to the 30+ hours of recordings of Heidi being screwed by almost 50 men that he knew of than he'd jerked off in his entire life. Also, their lovemaking had changed considerably. He wasn't allowed to fuck her until he'd gotten her off with his tongue. At first, he hated it aware that dozens of men had dumped their loads inside her, but on the other hand his cock had never felt so hard. Then he found the joys of anal sex, though he also loved cumming down her throat and it was always one or the other, though he strongly suspected that was a rule just for him.

Their relationship changed in other ways. Seemingly word had gotten out and more of his customers had insisted she join them for dinner or drinks. Sales were increasing monthly and she was constantly in demand by his customers and by Mr. White. Often Heidi was called on to get suppliers to give the company better pricing and he'd received many a bonus from her assistance. At least his job was secure as he was the top salesman every quarter. Heidi had urged him to take advantage of the widow Dolores down the street when she wasn't home at night, but he just didn't know how to go about it. Plus, he had the recordings which never failed to provide incredible visual stimulation that made his orgasms stronger than ever.

barkirk
barkirk
3,045 Followers