Across the Divide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers

"I... I," Crystal whimpered.

Angel moved to the side and put her arm around Crystal's shoulders. "If I can, you can. Sucking that thing has me back to being horny as hell."

Crystal moaned, leaned forward, and licked her lips.

"It feels and tastes so good in my mouth," Angel whispered.

The next thing Crystal knew she was on her hands and knees in front of her brother. She didn't dare look up at him or she would lose her nerve. She went to her elbows and Chris leaned his dick more toward her. Crystal moaned and struck out her tongue but didn't quite touch the head. Hands on her hips made her jerk.

Angel leaned over Crystal's back and looked over her shoulder. Her breasts were pressed against Crystal's upper shoulder blades. "You didn't think I didn't want to watch did you?" She asked a moment later.

Crystal moaned and moved her head closer to Chris's dick. She opened her mouth to say she had changed her mind but a hand on the back of her head pressed it downward until her lips were against the spongy head. She groaned loudly and opened her mouth wider. The spongy head entered her mouth and her tongue swirled around it with a mind of its own. She groaned softly and sucked on the head.

Chris groaned, Angel whimpered, and Crystal moaned the loudest. After that, Angel's hand wasn't needed as Crystal sucked in more of the shaft and bobbed her head up and down slowly. More and more of Chris's dick disappeared into her sucking mouth. Chris was moaning and Crystal was moaning right along with him.

Angel grinned and backed up. She sat on her heels, her eyes on Crystal's upturned ass. Her little low slug sex was shiny and wet looking. Angel backed up even more. She leaned in and planted a kiss on each ass cheek. Crystal made a gasping noise around her brother's dick but her upper body never missed a beat as her head continued to bob up and down.

Moving back a little father, Angel took a deep breath, her nose just above Crystal's sex. The sweet spicy scent was heady and made Angel lick her lips. She wondered if she had the nerve to go through with what she had said earlier. With a soft whimper she licked one ass cheek and then the other. A second set of licks was closer to the center.

The next lick was right up the center between crystal's ass cheeks. Crystal jerked and then moaned as Angle made another lick that was deeper and firmer between her ass cheeks. Angel moaned at the taste of Crystal's sex filled her mouth even stronger than it had from her fingers. Her next lick was from Crystal's clit to her anus.

Crystal tried to yell around her brother's dick as Angel's tongue found her opening and wiggled inside. With a dick in her mouth and a tongue in her pussy she went up in flames. Her hips bobbed up and down fucking herself on the tongue as her mouth bobbed up and down on her brother's dick. She was coming like never before and sucking wildly.

Chris gave a yell as he saw Angel's face pressed to Crystal's ass. It wasn't from the fact that Angel was eating his sister's pussy but the fact that his sister was sucking his dick like he had never had it sucked before. The next thing he knew, he was coming down his sister's throat. She never quit moving her head. The only indication that she knew what was going on was her trying to swallow him completely several times.

Even with his dick going soft, Crystal continued to suck and lick it. A whining moaning wail was vibrating around his dick. It finally dawned on Chris that Crystal was coming her brains out also. He wasn't sure if he felt awe or shock more. Awe from the way she had sucked his dick or shock from the fact that Angel had eaten her pussy.

*****

Chris was laid out flat, half on the sleeping bag and half off. Crystal was laid out flat in front of him, her head on his thigh, and his soft dick still in her mouth. Angel was sitting on her ass behind crystal with a big shit-eating grin on her face.

Angel saw Chris looking at her and licked her lips several times. "That good, huh?" Chris asked and Angel nodded sharply.

Crystal moaned and pulled his dick out of her mouth. "She tried to kill me."

Chris groaned softly as Crystal sucked on his dick again. She was nursing on it like a baby on a pacifier. "And you nearly killed me," he said to his sister.

Angel laughed. "And I got myself off just licking her pussy."

Chris sighed and sat up slowly. "And a good time was had by all."

Crystal pulled his dick out of her mouth and grinned up at him. "So... when are we doing it again?"

Angel laughed. "How about a camping trip to the Caves?"

"I don't know if I'd live with the two of you for a whole day and night," Chris said thoughtfully.

"I'll bring the hairbrush," Crystal whispered. "That is if someone will eat my pussy while fucking my ass with it."

"A dick in your mouth, a tongue in your pussy, and that mirror handle up your ass, you'd die a happy camper," Angel whispered and then laughed as Crystal groaned long and loud.

"How about the same for you," Chris said looking at Angel.

Now it was Angel's turn to groan deeply. "Or that mirror handle up my ass, with a dick in my pussy, and someone sitting on my face."

Chris chuckled and shook his head. "I don't think any of us will live after all that."

"There is only one way to find out," Crystal said with a grin.

Angel laid down next to Crystal, leaned over, and licked the head of Chris's dick above Crystal's hand. "Too bad you took all the stuffing out of this thing, I wanted to sit on it and bounce up and down."

Crystal shivered and nodded. "The thought had crossed my mind also."

Chris groaned as the two young women started licking the head at the same time. "I might not live to get home tonight," he whispered and then grinned. "But what a way to die."

Angel looked at Crystal and winked as she asked, "You can drive that truck right?"

Crystal grinned, swallowed the growing head of her brother's dick, and nodded her head quickly.

"Good. If we accidentally kill him, we can still go camping just the two of us, your mirror, and my toy," Angel said softly.

Crystal giggled as she lifted her head, releasing the growing dick in her mouth with a slurping sound. "I don't think we'll kill him but he might walk with a limp for a while."

"I can hear you, ya know," Chris said and then groaned deeply as Angel sucked the head of his dick into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it quickly.

Crystal watched her friend suck her brother's dick for a moment and then shivered as she remembered swallowing as he came earlier. Then the memory switched to her brother eating Angel's pussy. With a whimpering moan, she slowly got to her knees.

Angel rolled her head sideways and looked up. Crystal grinned at her and winked. "Should I sit on his face, facing this way, or facing the other way?"

Popping the growing dick out of her mouth, Angel replied, "Try it one way and then try it the other. Just remember to let him breathe ever so often."

Crystal got to her feet and walked over to straddle her brother's head. "One way your tongue will be in my pussy and your nose can rub my clit. The other way, your tongue will be in my pussy and your nose will rub my asshole. Sounds like a win, win, win situation to me."

Chris groaned long and loud as he tried to wiggle down where his upper body would be on the sleeping bag. Angel had let go of his dick and was now slowly bobbing her head up and down along the whole length. She didn't miss a beat as he moved.

Crystal was still in the same place and got licked several times on the outer lips as he moved forward. She gasped each time his tongue touched her and moved back a step. She shivered and looked around and down at Angel. "How can I be horny after the orgasms I've already had?"

Angel raised her head sharply and Chris's hard dick popped out of her mouth to slap against his belly. "I quit asking myself that question a little while ago. There is no answer as far as I can tell."

Crystal looked down at her brother's face. He was laying flat on his back as she squatted down over his face. "This... uh, should be interesting," she whispered as she lowered her knees to the blanket.

The next thing she knew, Chris had a hip in each hand and his tongue buried to the hilt in her sex. Her eyes were as wide as they would go and her mouth was open but she couldn't catch her breathe as his tongue wiggled in her pussy.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, Crystal heard Angel laugh and say, "Get you some!" Her hips jerking and twitching uncontrollably showed that was what she was doing.

At some point, Crystal lunged forward away from her brother's face and ended up in the sand on her hands and knees. Her brain was swathed in a pink cloud of endorphins and she was light headed as she finally got a deep ragged breath. What an orgasm, kept rolling around in her brain.

A long low groan from both Angel and Chris made her turn her head and look around her hip. Angel was straddling his hips rubbing her sex back and forth along his shaft. Her eyes were locked with his, her hands massaging her breasts. His hands were on her hips, egging her on to move faster.

"Talk about getting you some," Crystal said hoarsely as she crawled forward and turned around.

Angel opened her eyes and grinned at her friend. "Not yet, I'm just lubing it up right now."

"More like trying to fry it," Chris said as he arched his hips pressing his shaft tighter to her sex.

Angel stopped moving and rose up on her knees. Her hand went to his shaft and raised it vertically. "Your sister tried to brand me with that little thing of hers earlier."

"Hey, you're the one who lit that fire," Crystal said with a laugh.

"I think that fire stays lit," Chris said and then groaned deeply as Angel rubbed the head of his dick against her opening. As she pressed down with her hips, the head entered her sex a short ways. "Oh shit, that's hot!" Chris said as he tried to lower his hips. Since his ass was already on the ground he couldn't get away from Angel, not that he really wanted to.

Angel's eyes were wide and she moaned deeply as the head went even deeper. "I... I... I," she stammered and moaned again.

"I'm betting on her coming before she gets half of it in," Crystal said and then shivered as she visualized herself doing the same thing. Her brother's dick was half again as big around as the largest ball on her hairbrush.

"I... I... I," Angel stammered as she settled a little farther down on his dick.

Chris groaned and whispered, "First she's trying to fry me and now she's trying to crush me and boil me."

Angel moaned loudly as she settled even farther down. A moment later, her hips gave a big twitch and she was sitting on his hips. Her hips gave another twitch and then began to jerk as she started to come hard and fast. She let out a yell and leaned forward. Her hands were on Chris's chest.

Crystal watched her friend and her brother with her mouth open and her eyes wide. She groaned and whispered, "She ate the whole thing."

Chris groaned and looked at his sister. "Not yet, she still chewing on it, believe me."

As this conversation filtered through to Angel's brain, she found it funny as hell and giggled. It also made her wiggle her hips from side to side. Yeah, she was sitting on his hips and he was all inside. This thought on top of the fireworks behind her eyes made her raise her hips a few inches and sit back down hard.

That seemed to push her orgasm back up the scale so she did it again with much the same result. Her arms were shaking and a moment later gave out. She was now lying on top of Chris and breathing hard and fast.

"Is she, uh, down for the count?" Crystal asked softly.

Chris had his arms around Angel and tried to shrug. Angel groaned and nodded. Crystal giggled and stood up.

*****

By the time Angel found the strength to sit up, Crystal had drunk a bottle of water. She grinned and handed Angel a cold bottle and handed another to her brother. Chris pushed up on one elbow and opened his bottle. Angel had hers open and was chugging it. Three quarters of the bottle was gone when she turned it down.

"Holy shit!" She said a moment later.

Chris had taken a couple of sips of his water and chuckled at what she said. "I think she's refueling," he said a moment later.

When Crystal looked at him funny, he rocked his hips and a squishing sound came from under Angel. Crystal giggled and Angel made a whimpering moaning sound. "Be still, she said a few seconds later.

"Not to be stating the obvious but you're going to have to get off me sooner or later," Chris said with a big grin.

"Later," Angel replied. "Much later."

Crystal looked around and said, "It'll be dark here in a little while."

Angel finished off the rest of her water. "I can sleep right here."

Chris rocked his hips from side to side again, and Angel groaned. "I bet I can keep you awake," Chris said with a grin.

"Just breathing is doing that," Angel replied and then gave a jerk as Chris moved inside her. It was a twitch of his hard dick. It happened again and she asked, "You're doing that on purpose, right?"

"A little trick I learned. Tightening my ass muscles sharply makes my dick twitches," Chris replied.

"Stop it, please," Angel said with a shivering shake.

"What if I roll us over and—" He stated to say but Angel interrupted him.

"Not no, but hell no!" She said loudly.

Crystal laughed. "So there is a limit on orgasms."

"It's not that," Angel said. "I'm just too sensitive right this minute. Anything that moves him inside me, gives me a sharp jolt."

"Other than that, how does it feel?" Crystal asked.

"Full, very full."

Chris chuckled. "Wonderful but tighter than hell from my side of things."

Angel groaned softly as she handed Crystal the empty water bottle and leaned forward to place her hands on Chris's upper chest. He grinned at her as he leaned back slowly until he was flat on the ground again.

"About to catch your second wind?" He asked as he sat his water to the side.

"I'm working on it," Angel whispered and then groaned long and loud as she slowly rocked her hips from side to side.

Angel took a deep breath and chewed on her bottom lip for a moment. "What is the best way to get up from here without taking the top of my head off again?"

"Uh, quickly, would be my best guess," Chris said and then groaned as Angel pushed up with her thighs.

She gave out with a short sharp yell as his dick came out of her pussy. She was now on her hands and knees. She groaned and collapsed on top of him.

Crystal had watched her friend with wide eyes and groaned as she heard her brother's dick slap wetly against his belly. "Are you alright?" She asked a moment later.

Chris nodded with a grin and Angel groaned before she whispered, "I... I think I'll live."

*****

It was a while later that Chris asked, "So how was it you're first time?"

Angel groaned and sighed deeply. "It was more than I ever imagined."

"Maybe you should have started with something, uh, someone a little smaller and worked your way up," Crystal whispered more to herself than her friend.

Angel giggled and replied, "Go big or go home."

"Speaking of going home, it will be dark here in a few minutes," Chris said.

Angel pushed up on her arms and looked into Chris's eyes. "Are you trying to get rid of me, uh, us?"

"No! Hell no!" Chris said sharply. "That old road is hard to navigate in the dark is all I meant by what I said."

Angel grinned down at him and then kissed him deeply. After she broke the kiss, she smiled and said, "I figured it was something like that but I had to see."

Crystal got a pouting look on her face and asked, "Hey, what about me?"

Angel and her brother both looked at her. "What about you?" Chris asked.

"I... I... I," she replied and then groaned.

Angel laughed. "I think she wants to try sitting on that thing of yours."

Chris frowned. "She's my sister. Licking her pussy is one thing but I... uh... don't think her sitting on my dick would be a good idea."

"But, but, but," Crystal said quickly.

Angel grinned at her and said, "There is no way that thing will fit in your butt. It was too tight for the tip of my tongue."

Crystal moaned softly and then groaned deeply as Chris said, "My tongue was a tight fit in the front."

Angel gave a shivering shake and nodded. "Yeah, I noticed that also. Not that I have anything else to compare it to."

"You're just being greedy," Crystal said to her friend.

"Who me?" Angel asked in reply, a big grin on her face.

Crystal laughed at the grin and said, "Yeah, you."

"Maybe I can talk him into letting you rub up and down along it when it's laying flat," Angel said looking down at Chris.

Chris groaned softly and looked up at his sister. "We'll see," he said softly and then looked at Angel. "We need to pack up and get out of here."

"But I'm so comfortable," Angel said with a chuckle as she sat up. Chris groaned as her hot wet sex made contact with his hard shaft. She wiggled her hips. There was a wet squishy sound coming from between them. "I think we need the water and paper towels again."

"His tongue would be more fun," Crystal whispered.

Angel laughed. "I don't think it would get either of us clean and or dry."

"No time in any case," Chris said as he sat up to kiss Angel.

Angel groaned and rocked her hips as the kiss went on for a moment. Crystal stood up and giggled. "Is there a full moon tonight?"

Chris shook his head but didn't break the kiss. Angel stopped rocking her hips and broke the kiss with a soft groan. "This could get to be habit forming," she whispered a moment later.

Crystal bumped her friend on the top of the head with the partial roll of paper towels. "You're new nickname is Squishy," she said with a laugh.

Angel looked up at Crystal and grinned. "Your brother's dick is Angel flavored. Want to give it a try now?"

It was a toss up on who groaned louder, Crystal or her brother. "I... I... I," Crystal stammered a moment later.

Chris shook his head. "It's getting dark."

Angel looked from one to the other with a big grin on her face. "There's always tomorrow."

"And the day after that," Chris said as he returned Angel's grin.

"And the day after that," Crystal said with a laugh.

TxRad
TxRad
5,953 Followers