Acting 101 Ch. 03: Surprises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she was not a loud orgasm. She just keened that birdlike, quiet cry as each wave of tension and release ran through her like an orgasmic sine wave.

She collapsed against me, batting away my still probing fingers from between her legs. "Stop! Jesus, Scott, stop. I can't take any more. My brains will spill!" she gasped. She clutched at me, and I did indeed feel like my embrace was necessary to keep her standing. Her face nuzzled the crook of my neck and she gasped for air. The water ran warmly over us as the tremorous aftershocks left her body.

Meredith raised her head and kissed me again, this time gently and affectionately. Then she pulled her head back and smiled at me, wonderingly at first, then with a puckish intent. She turned and turned two knobs. The handheld shower died, and a huge rain head began to throw water straight down over the front edge of the stone bench at the end of the shower. She then turned the horizontal shower heads so that they are angled toward the bench as well. Then she stepped back and seated herself on that bench in the epicenter of all the cascading water, legs spread wide and beckoned me. I stared at her open legs and inviting labia, and my tongue twitched in anticipation. But as I moved to kneel, she grabbed me and pulled me toward her, keeping me standing. Both her hands clasped my cock and ran up and down its length lovingly, longingly.

Then she straitened and tugged my cock forward, and me with it. She pointed my shaft lightly with one hand and began to run the tip across the firm flesh of the breast she lifted with the other. I groaned immediately at the sensation. I stared down as Meredith ran the glans up and down and across her breasts, and I found myself quivering almost uncontrollably. "You like this, don't you?" smiled Meredith at me. It didn't seem like the time for an uncontrolled burst of enthusiastic profanity, so I merely nodded eagerly, finding the willpower somehow to drag my gaze from the sight of my penis massaging her breasts and instead gaze into her smiling brown eyes.

"Then you'll like this more," she laughed and grabbed the bottle of body wash. She pumped several spurts of the slippery wash right down onto my cock, and even more across her breasts and cleavage. Then she dropped the bottle, nestled my cock between her breasts, and pressed them together around my shaft. Her lovely boobs were just generous enough to completely imprison my cock in their warm, slippery prison. I groaned again as she massaged them against my trapped manhood.

I had never fucked a pair of breasts before. I'd only ever been with one other girl who was really equipped for it, and the opportunity had never arisen. It doesn't mean that I had never fantasized about it, but, this was so much better than I'd imagined. Without even meaning for them to, my hips began to thrust of their own volition. My meat slid effortlessly but excruciatingly in and out of her cleavage, lubricated by the bracingly-fragranced, slippery soap. Pressed fully up between, the head of my cock projected a good bit beyond the tops of her breasts, then slid back to hide deep between them. I was making the longest strokes I could, pulling back until the tip was barely contained by the bottom curves of her loveliness, then back hard into her until the tip burst forth again from between their soft enclosure.

I tried to keep up the long, hard strokes in a steady rhythm, but it took no time before I simply had to go faster and faster, until I was just pistoning in and out of her mammalian embrace. Meredith simply egged me on with her voice, her head tilted down, eyes fixed on my cock's eager drive between her tightly clenched breasts.

I wanted this to last forever, but it most certainly did not. My balls surged all too soon and I gurgled out a warning to Meredith. My cock head burst out into the open from between her breasts once more, already fountaining a powerful rope of jism as it emerged that struck her full in the face. She lifted her head with a spattered smile as I kept jackhammering away. More spurts accompanied each thrust as I strewed cum all over her throat and chin. I could no longer keep thrusting, the feeling was too intense and I froze. A last burst as strong as the first leapt upward and arched back down to land against her lovely, upturned face. I moaned transcendently and I'm sure my knees would have buckled had Meredith not still had my cock clasped between her breasts.

When I gained control of my legs again, Meredith leaned back and smiled. "Well, the evidence would suggest that that met with your approval," she said, merriment in the depths of her sudden mock formality. She looked down at the already dispersing splatter of my cum all over her chest. "I certainly know," she added, wiping a thread of jizz from her cheek and into her mouth, "that it met with mine."