All Comments on 'Acting 101 Ch. 09: Christmas Break'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ElizabethSamElizabethSamover 2 years ago

You've got skill - keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story went to complete shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I fully loved the humor and world building especially present in this story, fleshes everything out that much better!

DaystinyDaystinyabout 2 years ago

I loved this chain of stories and this last one had me laughing so hard, Something I had not expected on a sad evening like today, Thank you :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Writing was excellent and hilarious. Keep it up.

Skeeter3rdSkeeter3rdabout 2 years ago

I am pausing halfway through the first page of this chapter to write that I actually laughed out loud when Scott's father threw his fishing rod to walk over and congratulate his son on his threesome! I am thoroughly enjoying your stories, both because of the “ridiculously plausible” storyline, as well as the attention to grammar, punctuation, and sentence structure. Looking very much forward to reading the rest of your compositions in Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved dad’s last comment

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Hah! Finally got my 5 * rating to register, unlike the last 2 chapters.

The personalities are satisfying complex, the characters expand, backstorys layer up, and the sexual and dramatic tensions grow.

Root!!!

ByronBWByronBWalmost 2 years ago

Excellent chapter! Loved it.

Byron B

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

Such an amazing story! The building relationships between the protagonists have me on edge, waiting for something to go wrong. The scenes between father and son have been a welcome, loving and supportive element. A humorous moment where little can go seriously wrong. Well done.

tipacanoetipacanoeover 1 year ago

Excellent, usually we don't get to smile while reading a story o this site. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Coolest. Father..EVER!

OnlyInMyMindOnlyInMyMindabout 1 year ago

I agree. Dad is cool and Scott is a dead man walking.

Prowler39Prowler39about 1 year ago

The quality of your writing has certainly clicked up these past two chapters. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months ago

When I started re-reading this chapter I was a bit surprised it was in the Humor and Satire category. Then i laughed my head off all the way through it and remembered, oh yeah, I loved this chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES