All Comments on 'Acting 101 Ch. 10-12: Denouement'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was a great ending to an awesome series. Loved the authenticity of the developments and the happy ending doesn’t disappoint. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story - I loved the characters and the unexpected ending. Sad that the series has come to an end…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A wonderful effort.Sorry I don't usually give feedback before an ending. I hope,. how eve,r that this cast engenders another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Caramba!! Que história cara, sinceramente eu gostaria de um extra da história, seria interessante

CbgnightowlCbgnightowlover 2 years ago

Superb effort - chapters 1-12. The story, dialogue, and sex, all are as good as you find on this site. It could have used a bit more closure in my opinion, but I can accept your finality, if that's what you choose. I personally found it wanting in the ancillary topic of his parents' attitudes, especially since you incorporated the question more than once. You made his father, in particular, a most interesting character, and I would loved to have been privvy to his reactions upon meeting Meredith.

valkoinenvalkoinenover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written, the emotional parts--all of them, not just the sex--catch the reader. Thanks ever so much.

Stargazer5154Stargazer5154about 2 years ago

I'm sorry to see the stories end especially when and ever they meet the parents

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love the story.

Would like to know how meeting the family goes.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

I also want a sequel.. Meredith meets mom, crushes bitches at the club and freak in the caymans

rayironyrayironyalmost 2 years ago
Ah Publius:

Having discovered you, I'm going through your stories

Like a stoner goes through butter slathered popcorn.

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzalmost 2 years ago

This was a 7-star ride. Tantalizing and funny, engrossing and erotic. It brought back memories of sensations I experienced with my own "older woman" when I was in grad school many years ago. I look forward to more thrill rides from you.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

Have read every one. You are a very talented writer! Please write more, or do you publish elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow! Loved this. Please, more with Scott and Meredith.

Helmsman0305Helmsman0305almost 2 years ago

Loved it, brilliant; I'm now going to read all your other stories. I wish I could give it 10 stars. It cries out for a sequel when Meredith is introduced to Mother!

Thank you, it also gave me the best laugh I've had for ages in the son/dad camping trip.

S_FoxS_Foxover 1 year ago

Congratulations- really well written.

Even with the occasional typo you failed to provide anything but ‘page turning’ fun. BRAVO

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic read but why the abrupt ending? There is so much more fun you could have with this.

TomCarol143TomCarol143over 1 year ago

I really like to read your work. One of the better writers on this site. I can’t wait to read the rest of your stories.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Allergies going crazy here, let me just get this pollen out of my eye...

Like Scott I felt momentary disappointment at the end of the throuple, but it was quickly matched and exceeded by the sweetness of the resolution for all involved, particularly their mutual confessions of deep feels, where that pollen got to me ;) And the hints were there throughout that it would go this way. Nice foreshadowing!

DwarfLord50DwarfLord50over 1 year ago

I loved this story! It must be difficult as a writer to know when to stop. I would have loved to hear the story of the Caribbean vacation with the lawyers and introducing Meredith to mom. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

such a good writer,this had the legs to go further,but i guess you have other idea's you want to get too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An absolutely brilliant series.

Had a hint of the ensuing at about ch5 but you were so subtle with the hints it was no certaintity I was on track.

The sex scenes were brilliant but equally so were the charactisations and the overall story

Ryan. From Oz

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely brilliant series love itt

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Had the potential for a sequel (time jump) seduction n all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This chapter caps the story so well, Scott's rant/confession to Meredith is such a fun piece of a writing. And I always find myself with a goofy grin on my face as I read Scott and Meredith waiting for Steph on the couch.

I feel like the conflict has been resolved, so I understand the story ending, but I'd love to read a few epilogue chapters, the Grand Cayman trip, Meredith meeting mom, maybe even a wedding? More Scott and Meredith teasing Steph and Alan.

I'm here for the story more than for the sexy times though, and it might be hard to keep the sexy times fresh at this point, depends on why you write I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bad ending.

tipacanoetipacanoeover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the entire series . Thanks for sharing your writings with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You set it up for so many more. Reveals of their love. But am a huge fan of happily ever after. And you did that. Who knows where you would have taken it in the Caribbean. It may have made me wish you stopped when you did. Thanks for your story still wish there was a better rating system.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful series. A good ending ( I'm always up for a happy ending ) but with lots of potential for a sequel. Again not sex, great humour and a good storyline. For anyone who thinks totally not possible, trust me real life is stranger and this will have happened somewhere. I'm just loving your writing and looking forward to more. BardnotBard.

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

Loved the series. In this episode, Scott sending his dad the picture of the uber-babe who just dumped him, followed by the reason he wasn't upset, was just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly good writing. I had soooo much fun. Thank you for sharing!

AlfawolfphotosAlfawolfphotos12 months ago

Thank you for sharing such an excellent story with us. I was hoping to hear more about Scott introducing Merideth to the family. You are a very talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Not nearly the end. C’mon, Caribbean, meeting Dad, he’ll, meeting Mom. Could be an epic ending. Excellent as it stands.

JahIthBerrJahIthBerr11 months ago

Huh how disappointing started chapter saw it was Merideth endgame and skipped.

SeanGregorySeanGregory9 months ago

Loved it but I have to admit I was looking forward to the introductions to the parents.

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge9 months ago

Perfect ending. Great series, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Honestly I just found your stories recently. I gotta say, some great story lines. I have already read all of " Guilty Pleasures", "A Reputation", "Alistaire", "Alistaire too", and "Car Wash". I see that you took some time off, hope to see more of your work!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Heh.. so you’re pretty good at this: “leave them wanting more…..”. Aren’t ya? 😂

LightninrodLightninrod4 months ago

Really disliked the ending, felt that Steph should have been his true love, but only my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved this story series! So glad Scott ended up with Meredith. They were a better match from the get go. Hope you will pick it back up later and write about their lives continuing together.

Thank you again for the great read!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES