Acts of Infidelity - John and Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had really happened!

Kate's outer labia were pink and puffy. Her long, protruding inner lips were thick and engorged, standing well proud of her slit which itself was wide open, its dark pink lining clearly visible. Between those thick inner lips the entrance to her deep, dark tunnel gaped in a way my cock had never produced.

Whatever had caused this had been thick and long and had penetrated her body many times.

A powerful smell of semen mixed with a woman's climactic juices percolated from her obscenely-presented groin. I stared at the deep dark hole on the centre of her vulva, my face merely inches away from the undeniable evidence of my wife's first infidelity.

"You really did it," I gasped.

"We really did it," Kate sighed, her voice tired.

She wriggled her hips a little to get more comfortable and as I watched, a small trickle of pale, sticky fluid emerged from the darkness of her gaping vagina, trickled down towards her bottom then onto the rumpled newly-stained sheet. With it came a strong waft of semen mixed with her juices.

An irresistible desire on my part to perform the act we both knew I had been born for washed over me.

"Shall I..." I began to ask.

Again she said nothing; a simple nod told me all I needed to know. Obediently I lowered my mouth to her vulva... and for the first time in my life, entered cuckold heaven.

As I had expected, the taste of another man's semen lapped directly from my wife's freshly-fucked cunt while my erection was still rampant was so different from anything my own efforts had produced as to take me to another world. The aroma of her soiled body mixed with the strong, earthy flavours of semen, lubrication and a woman's orgasmic secretions was like a narcotic, making my head spin.

Over and over I lapped at her slit, scooping any and all escaping fluids into my open mouth, running the flat of my tongue over her engorged outer lips, sucking her long inner lips between my teeth and thrusting my tongue deep into her open vagina in search of more precious goo.

As I revelled in the new, pungent aromas filling my nose and mouth, Kate writhed and moaned around me, her legs clamping on the sides of my head as the pleasure I was delivering made its way through her soreness and into her brain.

Eventually she needed more and, as silently as she had steered my head towards her groin, she now drew my face towards hers. We kissed, my slime covered-mouth slipping messily over her hot dry lips as she manoeuvred her body beneath mine.

My cock, though small was still hard and it found its way easily into her wide open vagina, penetrating its entire length in a single stroke. She felt very loose around me, convincing me even more strongly that the erect penis that had preceded mine had been very much larger and much more satisfying.

I thrust into her like a man possessed, the wet slapping noises emanating from our conjoined loins sounding crude and feral in the silent bedroom. Her hands touched my sides encouragingly as I fucked her for all I was worth, spurring me on to even greater efforts until I could take no more, my body went into spasm and I added my own semen to whatever drops of Alan's I had left inside my wife's spent body.

That night, and every other date night, I slept happily on the wet patch.

***

So began the next four years of our married life.

The next few days were strangely normal. At times I could forget that my wife was now unfaithful and that I had become a cuckold. At other times all I wanted was learn more about what had happened that extraordinary night.

But I was to be disappointed; when I asked my wife about her lover's size she would only reply that he was about the same size as me. Never once would she give any other reply. I was sure this wasn't true. I was very familiar with the appearance of my wife's vulva after sex; no erection as small as my five inches could have caused the devastation I witnessed after Alan's visit.

No matter how many times she assured me, I remained convinced that, having once taken his cock in her mouth, the main attraction must have been his size.

At work, things carried on as normal. Alan, my Boss, only ever referred to their meetings once and that was before they had fucked for the first time, when Kate first told me that he had invited her out for a meal.

"I hope you don't mind, John," he asked almost casually,

"Kate is an adult and she can decide to do what she wants," I replied.

I remember those words clearly even today. From this Alan must of course have realised that for from objecting, I condoned and encouraged their affair.

They were both very discreet about their dalliances; nothing else was ever said to me and our relationship at work was always very positive and professional. Indeed, when he was promoted I took his place.

From time to time I would hint to Kate that I would like to see them actually fucking but each time I was told quite emphatically that I could forget about it. That was simply not going to happen; I was getting my rewards when I got home and would have to be satisfied with that.

Similarly I was never asked to help Kate get ready for his visits other than to get our three young children into bed and settled before I left the house.

After only a few weeks, Kate told me calmly that she was not happy with meeting Alan the couple of times per month we had agreed. She asked if I would mind going out for a couple of hours so that he could come and have sex with her there and then.

I of course agreed.

From then on, Kate and Alan would meet in our house as often as they wanted. When asked to leave, I would wait and watch nearby, excited, full of anticipation, eager for him to leave. When his car left the driveway I would arrive home within minutes of their fucking to join my unfaithful wife in our soiled marital bed and eat the marvellous fresh creampies between her thighs.

Apart from when she had her period their meetings were weekly, occasionally more often. Sometimes they would fuck twice; sometimes they would only fuck once after she had given him a blowjob and let him cum in her mouth.

This excited me even more; it was something Kate would never let me do. A blow job certainly but I had never cum in her mouth. We always had great sex afterwards; whatever she really felt, Kate always told me she was happy just to have me inside her again.

Though all this happened many years ago I still remember the extreme conflicts and emotions that it used to stir within me when I knew that a meeting between the two of them, purely for sex, was coming up.

As the day approached, my arousal would grow and grow until the time set for their dalliance when I would be buzzing with sexual excitement - until of course, the moment came when I had to leave home so that Alan could come around.

Once he was there in bed with my wife the arousal remained but I remember being anxious too. It sounds ridiculous now but I can't remember precisely what I was anxious about. I suppose it had to be that another male cock was fucking the cunt that was supposed to be mine alone but this had happened many times and my wife had always come back to me.

However, when I saw that he had left our house, the overwhelming arousal always returned with a vengeance. I couldn't wait to get home to enjoy the creampie he had left and the passionate love making that always followed.

Kate was often overcome with emotion too, always wanting me to please her orally first, cleaning away her lover's semen with my tongue before making love to her myself; telling me how much she wanted my cock in her cunt again; that however small it might be, mine was the cock that she really preferred.

It was a lie; I knew it was a lie but I didn't care.

Throughout the whole time that she cuckolded me, I can honestly say that she never once tried to humiliate me in any way and was careful never to compare Alan and me either in size or performance. All she would tell me was how many times he had fucked her, never how they had done it no matter how often I asked.

I was getting what I wanted and I should be happy with that.

The closest she ever came to confessing she had been having a much larger cock came sometime after it had all ended. From then to this day she often refers to my erection as my "lovely little boys cock".

And of course I had seen for myself many times the devastation that his fucking wreaked on her cunt. No five inch 'little boy's cock' could have produced that!

***

This arrangement went on for almost four years until one day out of the blue Kate told me that she did not want to continue her relationship with Alan any longer. Concerned, I asked what had happened to cause this abrupt change of heart after so long.

She told me that she was worried her feelings for her lover were becoming too intense. For my sake and that of his wife, our three children and his two kids she felt it had to stop before any serious damage was done.

When the relationship ended I was very disappointed. Over the years I tried to encourage her to have another fuck buddy but eventually she got very angry and told me very clearly that she didn't want any further discussion about it. In fact she hardly spoke to me for several days and sex was cut off for several weeks.

Because of that I never questioned her decision or brought the matter up again.

At the time I thought that she was just tired of the affair but now, thanks to telling you my thoughts and memories in detail, I realise that at the time that Kate decided to end her affair with Alan she was obviously falling in love with him.

I am now extremely grateful that she chose to stay with me and I love her for it. From that day to this, I have been her only sexual partner, as far as I know.

Her relationship over, when our sexual relations began again she asked me to shave my cock and balls, saying I was too hairy down there. At the time I didn't ask why; perhaps Alan was less hairy or was even shaved himself but I did know Kate had never had an orgasm on my cock. I was prepared to do anything that might help.

I have to agree, being hairless did make my cock look a lot bigger but it didn't change things in bed. I had always brought her to orgasm orally, either before or after making love, and that is how it has remained.

Despite that, to this day I still shave as I still find it very sensual.

***

So the cuckolding period of our lives came to an end.

The memories of that extraordinary time are strong and I regularly think about it. I read cuckold stories on the internet whenever I can, knowing what a high I used to get and in fact I can still get very aroused by these stories even at my age.

I suppose if you have been involved in a cuckold relationship, and enjoyed it, you never forget the highs. I don't think that I ever had any lows during that time other than its rather sudden end.

Regrettably about ten years ago I began to suffer from erectile dysfunction. Now it has reached the stage where even with medication I cannot get hard enough to have penetrative sex, so we are back to where were before we got married.

Life is strange.

For the last three or four years we have had to rely on oral sex and masturbation in bed. It works as it always did but is no substitute for feeling Kate's soft, meaty cunt around my hard shaft. Sometimes, after I have climaxed and quite out of the blue, Kate will scoop up my cum in her fingers and put it in my mouth. Though she never mentions it, it seems that she still remembers my cream pie addiction.

I still get excited when I think about it thirty odd years later and I would love to experience the taste of another cum filled pussy, but I know that is not going to happen.

I am however grateful for having the experience of having had probably close to two hundred creampies.

Sorry that this has been so long but you are the first person that I have ever told about my experience.

John.