Acts of Infidelity - Linda & Steve

Story Info
A young couple's taste for danger leads to a summer of fun.
5.6k words
4.36
31.3k
36
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JennyGently
JennyGently
3,282 Followers

The events told in this story happened in the summer of 1974. At the time, George was a college student at CalPoly, San Luis Obispo, California studying Architectural Design. He contacted me after reading some of my cuckold stories, offering to tell me about an amazing summer all those years ago which had remained in his mind ever since and which he believed would make a good real-life story.

After a few exchanges I thought he was right. I hope you think so too.

***

San Luis Obispo is a perfect town, with perfect weather, friendly people and beautiful countryside on the central coast of California, halfway between L.A. and San Francisco.

For a young man like me, recently freed from the army, being at college there was an amazing time, full of friends, activities, events and girls and without too much study. California in the mid-seventies was an era of free love when girls discovered that they liked fucking just as much as guys did and could do so for the first time in relative safety. As a result, it was not difficult for a horny boy to find dates when he wanted them.

And you can be sure I wanted them.

At that time, I was a jeans-and-T-shirt guy; shorts and sandals when it got hot. Twenty-six years old, one-eighty-five pounds and six feet tall, I was a Vietnam combat vet fresh from the Marine Corps. You might not guess it looking at me now but at the time I had a hard, solid body; not a weight-lifter's build but I was strong and fit. My hair was long too but only to my ears; some military habits die hard.

As a result, I was a slightly older student and tended to hang out with others my age. Some of the girls were part of this group and if we found ourselves in the company of each other it wasn't a big problem finding someone to enjoy a little casual sex with. Hook-ups you might call them these days.

That was where I met Steve.

On the face of it, Steve was old school; a lot less hippie than the rest of us. A slender twenty-two-year-old, six feet tall and with light brown hair which he kept closely cut, in marked contrast to the long-haired hippie types that were everywhere. At the time he might have been called a bit square -- at least in looks - dressing in the best that Sears had to offer; cords, plaid shirts, loafers rather than the jeans and elderly tie-dye shirts that were even then going distinctly out of fashion, but which still had adherents in California. He was quieter than most of us too, but as it turned out, that was no bad thing.

Steve and I were classmates; we had been in many labs and lectures at the same time and would often end up in the same bar after school for a few beers. We got to know each other pretty well in a college way, chatting mostly about homework and projects, only getting onto the usual sports and to a lesser extent, girls later.

I was older and a bit more mature, but I was still in the same age bracket, so we had a lot in common. I was still single, liked having a good time and intended to enjoy myself in College. Steve wanted all this too but unlike the rest of us, he was already married when he arrived.

Maybe that's why he preferred to hang out with us older guys but whatever the reason, over time, I got to know him out of the school scene too, going to the same parties and bars and finding we had a lot in common outside of school too.

It was at one of these parties that he first introduced me to Linda, his recently-acquired wife. Linda and Steve had been high school sweethearts who had married almost straight from school. She was twenty-one; a year younger than her student husband.

Given what happened, you might say they had married too soon but who am I to judge?

Linda could best be described as a perfect woman, but in miniature. Five feet tall at most, she can't have weighed more than a hundred pounds, but was so perfectly proportioned that if there was nothing in the picture to give perspective, you would have thought she was a model and five foot ten or more.

She had chestnut hair, sharp blue eyes and a killer smile, but what you noticed first were the long-looking legs, flat stomach and slim torso. Her breasts were the perfect size for her frame too, sitting high on her chest with, I was to discover, small hard dark nipples.

She didn't ever dress down, always seeming to be well put together. Her slacks were form-fitting rather than tight and she could even make hand me downs and second-hand clothes look great. She kept her hair to her shoulders and it always seemed to be loose and shiny.

Add to that a bubbly personality and you had someone who was fun to have at any party.

As you can probably tell, I was smitten by Linda from the very first moment we met but I could see that for her, it was nothing more than a quick social 'Hi, Hello. Nice to see you' sort of social chat.

Perhaps it was because they were a married couple, but they didn't seem to be in the party mood as often as we single students. To my disappointment, she and I only bumped into each other from time to time but even so, I couldn't get her out of my mind so as casually as I could, I pumped Steve for information about her.

In a few weeks, I learned that while he went to school with me, she worked full time at the local hospital, where she worked in the purchasing department buying beds, x-ray machines and all the heavy equipment needed to run a busy hospital.

She had the full set; hard-working, bright, intelligent, friendly and extremely attractive. To me she would have been the perfect woman if it hadn't been for the one big flaw; that she was already married to someone else.

I resigned myself to living without Linda in my life; to never knowing what it was like to kiss those lips, to fondle those perfect breasts or to feel what had to be an equally perfect pussy closing tightly around my erect cock. Though disappointed, I accepted Steve's good luck, cursed my bad luck and got on with my studies and my life.

But unknown to me, things within their household were beginning to change, and in a way that was to change my life too.

As I was to learn over that magical summer, it all started quite accidentally one night when Linda and Steve were at one of the many parties that were held. It was hot, clothes were loose and few, and as the evening progressed, it became clear that Linda had not properly done up all of the buttons on her blouse.

From the front you couldn't see anything wrong; perhaps a bit too much cleavage but no more. From the side, things were quite different. If she moved in just the right direction and you looked from exactly the right position, you could see her entire tit and nipple.

It's the sort of thing that could have happened to any woman and probably has to every woman at one time.

The difference that night was that Steve had apparently noticed this problem early on but for some reason, did not say anything to Linda about it, preferring to let his wife expose herself all evening to anyone who chose to look -- which, once the news had got out, was everyone. Everyone male anyway.

The party passed off well; unaware of her constant flashing Linda flirted lightly all evening and Steve enjoyed watching all the attention she was receiving. It wasn't until they had left the party and were on their way home that he told her what had happened.

"You mean everyone could see my tits?" she asked, astonished.

"Only one tit," Steve had smiled. "And one nipple. But yes, everyone could see."

"Why the Hell didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want to spoil the fun," he had told her.

"Shit, Steve!"

"Besides, you've got amazing tits. They're worth showing off," he grinned.

"You like other men staring at my tits?" Linda asked, dumbfounded.

"It's what they always do anyway, he insisted. "And you know it. Tonight, they didn't have your top in the way, that's all."

"Shit!"

"By the way, your nipples get really hard and tight when you're flirting," he added. "I bet you got wet down there too."

"Could you see that?" Linda asked, aghast, accidentally admitting how aroused she had been.

"I know you and I know your body. If your nipples are like bullets then your pussy is dripping, right?"

She did not reply. They drove towards home in silence for a while. Eventually Linda spoke in a quiet, meaningful voice.

"Did all those men really see my nipples get hard?"

"I guess. They were difficult to miss -- and they were all looking at your tits."

"And that didn't bother you? You knew they were looking; you knew I was getting turned on and you were okay about it?"

"Why wouldn't I be? You've got a great body, you're a really sexy girl and I'm proud to be with you. Let 'em look all they want!"

There was a long pause.

"Turn off here!"

"Here?"

"Here! Now!"

Steve slewed the car down a dark, narrow side track and pulled on the brake. He had barely turned off the motor when Linda was on him, tearing off her clothes and dragging at his. Stunned by the unexpected assault, it took a few moments for him to realise what was happening but then all Hell broke loose.

Their bodies in a tangle of half-removed clothes, they fell upon each other, kissing, groping and biting until eventually Linda's legs were wide enough apart for him to penetrate her body.

Once his cock was inside her pussy, there was no holding Linda back; She pulled him into her hard, wrapped her legs around him and they fucked wildly and noisily both in the car and on the dusty ground outside.

It was early morning before they got back home, tired, dirty and sore but still highly aroused and very happy.

***

Some events pass by with a nod, written off as an interesting or exciting experience to think, talk and maybe fantasise about later. Other events mark a sea-change in a relationship. In Linda and Steve's case, this was one of those moments.

Being exposed to public stares had turned Linda on more than she would ever have guessed. Exposing his wife to the gaze of other men had done something similar to Steve. Neither had expected this; both had been shocked at how hot it had made them.

Before that night they had been the perfect, normal, loved-up couple. Now the wild side had been let out. Steve liked showing off Linda and Linda loved to be seen. There was no going back.

At first, they just found areas where Linda could be naked outdoors, in safety. One of those places was One Mile Hill where a long, straight road ran straight up to the top of a steep slope, giving those on the top a clear view of anything or anyone approaching.

If you had been, say, naked and fucking in the open, you would see the oncoming car or truck and have time to get dressed before it reached you and discovered you. Linda and Steve would drive up the hill together, Linda slowly stripping naked as they climbed. Once at the top they would fool around and have sex, the danger of being seen and the excitement it brought bringing a new edge to their lovemaking that simply hadn't been there before.

But novelty and thrills are addictive and progressive. The problem is that, once you have done something a few times, it's not a novelty any longer. Over time, to get the buzz that you loved before and crave again, an addict needs to go to greater and greater lengths and take greater and greater risks.

Linda and Steve were no different. Soon, sex in the open became routine for them; it was time to raise the stakes. Both were still driven by the need to show off Linda's body so that's when they hit on the idea of 'Flashing the Trucker'.

Much as it sounds, this game involved driving down the freeway in search of unsuspecting truckers then pulling alongside. Once there, Linda would expose her tits which the drivers would see in full view as they looked down from their cabs. Sometimes she would flash her pussy too, if she got really turned on.

Afterwards of course, she and Steve would fuck each other silly.

This kept them amused for some time but eventually of course, even this became too dull, so they moved into a riskier game. On these occasions, Linda and Steve would go out together apparently as a normal couple, but Linda would not wear a bra and would choose tops which exposed a lot of cleavage.

As they went about what appeared to be a normal outing, that top would inevitably move or get disturbed, 'accidentally' flashing one or other of her bare tits at unsuspecting men or women they approached.

Linda would be massively aroused when they returned home and the pair of them would fuck long and hard.

Eventually of course, the stakes escalated further and flashing strangers was no longer enough to generate the sexual buzz they both needed. It was time to get closer and more personal.

This is where I join the story.

As friends and students at the same school, he and I were often teamed up as lab partners, or on a homework assignment. Steve started to invite me to their apartment; I would visit, and we would talk through whatever tasks we had been assigned.

Linda was almost always there when I visited which of course, was more than okay by me.

The invitations to do work soon became invites for lunch, or maybe dinner and a few beers. Linda was always present on these occasions which, although I didn't realise it at first, were deliberately designed to give them a controlled, safe place to show off Linda's body in a much more up-close-and-personal way.

It started casually with her wearing very small bikinis around the apartment, perhaps doing a little sunbathing; maybe walking around and chatting with us as if everything was normal. But all the time, she was constantly teasing me with her body.

Over time this progressed into riskier activities over drinks or maybe dinner; showing a lot of skin, giving me down-blouse and up-skirt flashes which became more and more prolonged. And all the time, Steve would be making comments about how hot and sexy his wife was, and that I must be sure to have a good look when I was round.

Linda wasn't exactly posing, but she was making damn sure I had a good view of what she had to offer.

This went on for a few visits, getting more and more extreme until one day when I was with them, she came into the room wearing only one of Steve dress shirts and a pair of tiny panties.

I have to say that she looked absolutely stunning; about as sexy as I had ever seen a girl. Linda smiled directly at me then crossed to where her husband was sitting and, right in front of me, the two of them began to kiss and touch each other.

I didn't know what to do or where to look but it was clear they were in no hurry for me to go. Indeed, it looked more like a performance being put on for my benefit.

A few minutes later, Steve had slipped off his wife's shirt and for the first time, fully exposed her naked tits. They were, as I have said, simply perfect; full, rounded, firm and held high on her chest. Their nipples were small, dark and as I could clearly see, already hard.

I began to get hard myself. Steve must have guessed this because after the two of them had made out for a few minutes more, they exchanged a few whispers then broke their embrace.

"Would you like to take off Linda's panties?" he asked, slowly and clearly.

Linda smiled broadly as my astonished mind tried to cope with the completely unexpected question.

"I asked if you would like to remove my wife's panties," he grinned again.

"Y... yes," I mumbled, wondering what on earth was going on.

Her sparkling, mischievous eyes now fixed on mine, Linda dismounted from her husband and stood before me, her chest rising and falling in excitement. Her panties were barely a foot from my face; there was a dark, damp patch already in the crotch.

Slowly and still in disbelief, I leaned forward in my seat, slipped my fingers under the elastic around her waist and slipped them carefully down the smooth skin of her legs.

There she was, the woman of my dreams naked in front of me for the first time. I sat back and gazed with admiration at the body I had desired so badly. Devoid of clothes, she looked even more perfect than I had imagined; her sweet, compact body was trained and fit but with curves rather than hard muscle. There were no straight lines anywhere about her; everything seemed to curve smoothly into something else; her long legs into her nice, tight ass, her tight ass into her firm back.

Her stomach was slightly rounded too and flowed smoothly down into her pussy then to those amazing legs.

Her pussy! I stared at her exposed sex for a moment; even in the days before shaving was popular, she had little or no pubic hair and what little she had was soft and downy rather than wiry. Without a word, she began to crawl up my body until she was straddling my lap. Then, to my utter astonishment and only feet away from her husband, we began to make out.

My head was spinning as our lips touched, our mouths opened and our tongues began to intertwine. We made out for a long time, my hands travelling all over the sweet body I had admired from afar for so long. It was every bit as perfect as I had imagined and as I touched her freely and we kissed and kissed, her active hands efficiently stripped away my shirt.

I cannot begin to describe how it felt to kiss, stroke and fondle the most perfect woman I had ever known in front of the man to whom she had so recently vowed to be eternally faithful. It was the most emotionally arousing moment of my life till then.

My body was clearly not far behind my mind because, sitting in my chair and with her tiny body straddling mine, my cock became as hard as I could ever remember. Indeed, trapped in my trousers and entangled in my shorts, it was becoming painful.

Linda seemed to understand this because, with a look over her shoulder and an exchange of smiles and nods with her husband, she shuffled back a little and her hands fell to my waist. It took a lot of fumbling from us both and a lifting of my hips from the seat before all encumbrances were finally removed, I was naked too and my freed cock was standing boldly upwards from my crotch.

Seeing its condition, Linda and Steve exchanged another meaningful glance before she returned her attention to me.

A moment later she had risen on her knees and lowered her hand between her thighs. I could feel her fingers on my shaft for the first time, directing my smooth, painfully-swollen head towards the core of her pussy. I felt her inner lips on my tip, then felt them parting easily. I felt the heat of her vagina on my sensitive end.

And then she lowered herself onto me and my world changed.

My cock sank smoothly and deeply into Linda's body for the first time.

I was in heaven.

Every bit as tight as her tiny stature suggested; Linda's pussy gripped my shaft like a closed fist. She gasped as I entered here, her head rising, her eyes gazing dimly at the ceiling as she was deeply penetrated right before her watching husband's wide-open eyes.

Sawing up and down on her knees, she descended, not pausing until her tiny, firm buttocks had settled on my upper thighs. I could feel her cervix pressing hard against my tip and the walls of her pussy tight around my full length. She looked at her husband again; this time the glance they exchanged seemed to be more of triumph than conspiracy.

And then she began to fuck me!

There is no other way of describing the way in which Linda took full control of the sex that took place that day. Riding me like a cowgirl, first slowly then faster and with increasing energy, she slammed her little body into mine over and over again.

For me the whole thing was bewildering but absolutely wonderful. Linda's over-tight pussy slid up and down my over-sensitised cock with a wild and crazy rhythm that made my head spin. Up and down, up and down she went, her hands sometimes on my shoulders, sometimes on my head and other times waving wildly in the air.

JennyGently
JennyGently
3,282 Followers
12