Acts of Infidelity - Linda & Steve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was full of the sound of our two bodies colliding and the smell of Linda's juices as they flowed freely from her amazing pussy and over onto my cock and groin. Higher and higher she took me until I was perilously close to orgasm, all the time wailing her own arousal and pleasure into the warm air.

Realising that the end was coming, I grabbed those tits that had been the cause of so much excitement and squeezed them firmly. Linda's eyes opened in pleasure. I tweaked the hard, dark nipples that so many men had so recently seen and croaked a warning that I was about to cum.

Far from holding her back, this news seemed to drive her to greater efforts. Linda rode me like a woman possessed, her pussy tightening even more around my thick shaft. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Steve a few feet away, watching intently as his wife's body was taken by another man right in front of him. Even the news that she was on the brink of being inseminated wasn't enough to drive him into action.

Seconds later my balls tightened and my cock began to throb as I came as hard and as copiously as I can remember, deep inside Linda's spasming pussy as she rode me cowgirl-style every moment of the way.

My ejaculation was one of the longest I can remember but finally, when it was clear that the end had been reached and there was no more to come, she slowed to a halt and settled in my lap, both of us sweating, my cock still hard and deep inside her but we both knew it would soon soften.

Linda grinned, laughed then kissed me hard on the lips. Her mouth was salty. Then she lifted one leg and my rapidly softening cock slipped from her followed by a trickle of my cum.

Linda put her hand between her thighs and pulled out two semen-covered fingers. She looked first at them, then at me, then at her husband with an even more triumphant look on her face as if to say, "There! I told you I could do it!"

In response, Steve stripped quickly naked and pushed Linda to the floor then spread her unresisting legs apart and for a few seconds, stared at the pink, gooey mess between her thighs. His eyes were wide, his chest heaving and his cock as hard as steel.

Then he mounted his unfaithful wife and, before my eyes, fucked her as wildly and noisily as she had just fucked me, making her moan loudly again before quickly reaching his own hard climax and adding his cum to the pool of mine inside her tiny body.

When all movement had stopped, there was a stillness in the air while we all tried to understand what had just taken place.

Drinks were brought, food was eaten then we spent the whole afternoon and evening taking turns with Linda - or more accurately, Linda took turns with each of us until all three of us were exhausted.

***

That was the start of a truly unique and very enjoyable summer.

I found out later that it had all been planned long before I arrived at their apartment and Linda exposed herself to me. They had been planning that day for a long time, talking about it before most of my previous visits and again after I had left.

The idea of sharing Linda had turned them both on for some time; the natural destination of their increasing need for exposure and novelty. So far it had been only a fantasy; they wanted to take it to the next level but were not sure how to do it.

They were also unsure how they would feel if they went all the way and someone else actually fucked Linda. They weren't sure how it would affect their relationship or how far they would want their three-person arrangement to go afterwards.

In the end they decided they had to find out, using someone Linda found attractive and who they both trusted.

That someone was me. The supposedly casual but increasing exposure of Linda's body to me had all been part of that plan. My seduction and fucking in front of Steve had been the plan's complete success. Indeed, an hour or more before she and I fucked on their seat, she and Steve had enjoyed great sex together first.

So, what effect did it have on their relationship?

Well, the result took us all by surprise. Far from unsettling their marriage, Linda's first real, cuckold fucking was like letting the genie out of the bottle. Having once tasted forbidden fruit, both Linda and Steve knew they couldn't let things end there and wanted to experience everything they possibly could.

My visits to their apartment became more frequent; all pretence at doing schoolwork was abandoned.

Most of the time, Linda would start things off. I would come over as invited to find her dressed only in a big tee shirt -- which she would take off as soon as I came through the door. I would strip naked and we would fuck on the couch, then catch our breath, chat or maybe have dinner or just a few beers before going back to the couch and doing it all again.

Linda would remain naked all the time.

No two visits were the same. Depending how we made out it could be teeth-mashing-tongue-fighting one day, then soft and light kissing the next. I loved to nibble her neck and ears. I adored running my hands all over her soft, smooth body. I especially enjoyed feeling her sweet, tight ass then running my hands over her back and down her legs.

When I ate her pussy, it was beyond yummy. Her ass was so small I could put one cheek in each palm, raise her whole bottom to my face, spread her legs with my chin and just eat away forever. Linda would cum quickly and easily. When I went for a second round of orgasms, she would pound my shoulders with her fists, supposedly trying to get me to stop but then she would cum so hard the second time her legs almost crushed my head.

There was love everywhere. Linda loved having sex with someone other than Steve. Steve loved the fact that Linda loved it. He loved to watch her doing it too and of course, I loved the whole affair.

There was no guilt or jealousy, just pure raw sex between friends.

Soon they got me into the 'let's expose Linda' game too. Once when I went over, they took me with them to One Mile Hill. As we drove there, Linda and I started to make out. As we drove up the hill the two of us got naked. When we reached the top of the hill, Linda and I got out of the car and started fucking while Steve watched us and looked out for approaching cars.

After we had cum, we rested then Linda took my cock in her mouth and gave me a blow job. By the time I had cum a second time, Steve was naked and ready to fuck Linda right in front of me.

Afterwards, we all went back to their place, showered and had something to eat. Then all of us stripped naked once again and Steve watched me and Linda have sex.

On another occasion we took Linda to the nude beach. There of course, everyone was naked but we made sure Linda kept her legs spread so her sweet pussy was always on display. The thought that any passing stranger could see her almost hairless slit turned Linda on big-time and led to some fun in the dunes afterwards.

Steve even liked it when Linda and I went out on a date without him. It was fun, his only request being that we could only fuck when we were back and he could watch. So of course, we did just that.

And so, the summer passed; a wonderful, magical mixture of love, sex, exhibitionism and of course, friendship.

But nothing lasts forever, however good it is, and our three-way relationship had to come to an end.

When it did, it ended strangely. There was no big row; no bust-up; no tearful parting of the ways.

Without anyone actually saying so, in the end we all knew our cosy threesome had run its course and it was time to move on. We enjoyed a final fuck and a kiss goodbye, then they tried to be a couple again and I tried to be a better student.

That didn't mean giving up on sex of course. During my remaining days in school, I had dates both with students and with women from outside the college. Two were my age and married; one was half of a couple on my softball team, married to a very conservative man. Encouraged by one of her friends, she took a lover. He soon discovered that she had only ever had sex with her husband and in turn, persuaded her to experiment with other guys too.

Enter George once again!

She and I met while we were out for a walk. After that first encounter, I made sure my walks always passed by her house and after a few weeks, she invited me inside. Once inside the house, we started making out and from there, began an on-and-off tryst that lasted a couple of years.

It was a wonderful time which I still remember vividly. But I will never forget my first true cuckold couple.

And what about that happy couple?

Well, they are a couple no longer. Whether our summer of fun contributed to the break-up of their marriage, I won't ever know, but I do know that Steve transferred to another school and Linda ended up with a doctor from the hospital in which she worked.

And, despite having been as close as friends could be, I eventually lost touch with them.

I've thought about the two of them a lot recently as this story has developed.

Be honest George, you've thought about Linda a lot.

She'll be in her mid-sixties now, she'll probably be a normal, sensible doctor's wife, she'll play golf in sensible shoes, she'll go to the right social events like a good, upstanding wife should. She might even go to church every Sunday. Hell, she'll probably have a couple of kids about the same age as we were then, or maybe a bit older. She'll disapprove of what their generation get up to of course, hypocrisy come with age.

I often wonder if her husband knows what she did back then. I wonder if the two of them did anything like it themselves? She was so into all that experimentation; can a leopard really change its spots that much?

I wonder what she looks like now; whether she still has that perfect figure, the model in miniature? Does she still have that pretty face; those firm rounded tits with their small dark nipples@ Or have time and babies made them sag? And of course, does she still have that deep, tight pussy, the fist between her thighs or has childbirth taken its toll?

I wonder if she ever thinks about those times; about me.

Probably not. She's probably made herself forget what she got up to during those amazing nineteen-seventies days. How for a short, crazy time she turned her shiny new husband into a cuckold and in a small way for a short time, belonged to me too?

Maybe it's best that way for her and I hope she's happy.

But I will never forget.

12