Acts of Service

Story Info
Richard labours naked to build Mistress an outdoor playroom.
4.8k words
4.43
8k
7

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was an email collaboration with my sweet sub, Richard, as part of a consensual, caring relationship. It is a bit of fun fiction which turned us both on and we are sharing it in the hope that you enjoy it as much as we did. If Femdom is not for you, then please do not continue reading. Seriously. However, if you like the idea of a powerful woman controlling every aspect of a helpless sub's pleasure, then please read on.

Other stories in order in this series include Mistress' Pleasure Slave, Sold for her Pleasure, Serving as her Shower Slut, Subslut's Dilemma, Deepening his Control Training, The Art of Seduction and Wet, Wet, Wet.

Disclaimer: Please read and take note. This work is about D/s and might include themes, actions, dialogue, and outcomes you find offensive, distasteful, or upsetting - I have tried to be as clear as possible in the story tags so that you can make an informed decision. Please understand this is a work of fiction, directly from the creative mind of a fellow human being who may not share your opinions or views. If by commenting, you are seeking cathartic relief or hitting back at life, I highly encourage you to seek professional help. However, in the event you are here to read my words, consider my ideas and share constructive criticism with me, then you are welcome. Troll comments will be deleted with extreme prejudice.

Part 1 - Saturday Summons

Richard thrilled as the breathy moan notified him that her text had arrived.

My boy, never let it be said that you are not in my thoughts. I have been reading about the Five Languages of Love, and I have concluded that you are motivated by at least four of them - Words of Affirmation, Physical Touch, Quality Time, and Acts of Service. I believe that Receiving Gifts is less important to you. Am I correct? Unless that gift is my attentions, the chance to worship my body?

So, boy, as a thoughtful and benevolent Mistress I have decided to allow you more opportunities to fulfil your needs, starting with Acts of Service. I was struck, last week, how you rose to the challenge of repairing my leak and restoring my basement. You glowed with pride of a job well done and a chance to serve your Mistress.

Now, a cruel and manipulative woman would take this as a free rein to work their boy into the ground, however, I am a firm yet fair Mistress and I have chosen to allow you to benefit from your labours. This weekend you will build me something which you will then get to experience for yourself in many exciting scenarios.

Am I not generous, pet?

Now, I am waiting boy, and you know how I feel about that, don't you?

Richard was waiting to get his tyres changed. He'd been in the garage for 45 minutes already and he had at least another half hour to go. It could well be more and there was nothing he could do until his car was returned to him. He was literally at the mercy of the mechanics, who did not seem in the least inclined to expedite this job. He sent an apologetic text to his Mistress and bit his lip, shifting nervously in the cracked vinyl seat before going back to anxiously leaf through the dogeared magazine as he fretted about her reaction. Almost an hour later, Richard jumped in his car and raced to her cottage.

'Ah, so finally you have decided to grace me with your presence?' Mistress K was pacing like a panther in the hallway when he let himself in. 'Oh dear, boy,' She said in a coldly disappointed voice, 'I was predisposed to be merciful this morning, however, having been made to wait, there will be consequences. Still, you come eager to please and dressed for manual labour, so I will give you a chance to prove yourself. Now strip, before you begin.'

Richard quickly pulled off his clothes and folded them by the door before taking position kneeling at Her feet as he had been taught.

'That's better. Naked and ready to serve.' Finally, she seemed somewhat mollified, 'Now, you may put your boots back on and follow me outside.'

Richard struggled to pull his boots on then rose and followed her as she strode through the house to the garden.

Indicating an octagonal patch of concrete that has been laid near the marble bench he was so familiar with, his Mistress continued, 'Today, my boy, you will be building a folly. You'll forgive a Lady her follies, won't you, pet?' She giggled coquettishly, 'The folly is in the form of an orangery: a small building with glass on each side, traditionally for growing oranges - nowhere to hide in there, boy! However, this will give me an indoor-outdoor space to play in my garden in all weathers. Inside, I will have you build all manner of equipment and furniture that I can use to restrain you. You'll like that, won't you?'

Richard felt a frisson of excitement and dread. While he loved being under her control, at her mercy, there was something terrifying about the fear of the unknown and Richard was never sure how far outside his comfort zone she would push him next.

'Now, put on these kneepads, gloves and toolbelt - safety first. I'd so hate for my toy to get damaged.' She watched, appreciatively, as Richard buckled on the heavy suede utility belt, already laden with a claw hammer and screwdrivers of various sizes.

'Tell me,' she asked with a smirk as she took in his swinging man meat below the belt, 'Do I need to lock your delicate meat away, for safety's sake, pet?' She stroked her hand up his firm thigh and cupped his low hanging fruit, gently rolling them in her palm.

'And yet, it would be a shame to lock it away, not to see My cock bob freely as you work, watch it harden as your baser urges overcome you. I have been training you to be able to resist your animal lusts until you have been given permission, have I not? You should not still require a cage to do the work for you. How will I know if you are following my commands if you are locked safely away from my view? No, I am decided, boy. You will be allowed to work untethered today. Do not make me regret my decision, boy. I shall recline in the warm spring sunshine and watch as you toil for me. I do so love to see an eager boy work up a sweat'.

Sitting down on the marble bench, which now sported a soft throw and a range of velvet pillows, she continued, 'You can see that I have had the foundations prepared and the panels have been stacked, ready for you. Your job is to assemble the exterior today. Think of it like a solo Amish barn raising,' she smirked. 'Tomorrow you will start on the fun the fixtures and fittings, which will need to be made to measure and tested. I have every confidence you will rise to this challenge. And what fun it will be to work out here in the open for all to see.'

Richard hadn't even started and already he was feeling the pressure. Getting the exterior walls assembled and installed on the foundation in one day might feasibly be possible if there were no interruptions, no complications and everything fit just right. What were the chances of that, though? It sounded naively optimistic, especially with the sort of devious distractions that his wicked Mistress loved to throw his way.

Richard approached her, respectfully, 'Mistress, if this one might be so bold, seeing that Your boy's concentration will be on making this the best and nicest orangery in town and You desire the interior completed quickly, if it is not an inconvenience, could his night's sleep take place here so that an early start could ensure this is completed as You desire this weekend?'

'Hmmm, how soon you take liberties with my generosity, you greedy boy. However, on this occasion I will allow it. Depending on your level of devotion to your task, I will decide whether you get to sleep on a simple pallet in the orangery - which, let us hope you have finished, or on a cushion at the foot of my bed, like a pampered pet.'

Richard liked the sound of that. Sleeping so close to his Mistress, breathing in her scent, being on hand for any needs she may have in the night, was more than he could possibly have hoped for. With a renewed vigour, he began to spread out the panels in order, like a paint by number project sold at the local hardware stores or gift shops, in the hope it would save him some time. Lifting and securing the first panel went well and Richard started to feel slightly more confident.

Kate watched as Richard's shoulders expanded, the muscles along his back rippled, the swing of the hammer to nudge each panel into place and lock into the foundation allowed Kate's idle imagination to wander, to picture her pet using those strong wrists and nimble fingers to bring her copious amounts of pleasure. Each time Richard turned sideways she saw his heavy ball sac dangling between thighs that looked like they could squeeze her head like a vice if exciting sexual positions got out of hand, and oh how his cock bobbed and weaved in its current soft state. How much more pleasing would it be if she stroked him as she wished?

Hmm, he was so organised, so capable. How she loved a man who was good with his hands. And, oh my, he must have been working out. How his thighs flexed as he squatted to reach another panel.

'Oh, pet,' she called out to him, 'What a dilemma I have. I am so tempted to touch and fondle, but you have said that you will be unable to complete your task if you are distracted in any way. What's a girl to do?' Richard looked up from his work, his cock hardening with desire but grim determination on his face as he knew that this was just another tease and that he would need to earn any pleasure that she may deign to bestow on him.

As the weather was so unseasonably warm, Kate peeled out of her light floral dress and decided to soak up some rays in her little bikini - a deep red, high cut thong, high waisted with two tiny triangles that barely contained her straining breasts. Thinking that it would be a shame to burn her lilywhite skin, she began to slather herself with rich, thick sun cream.

As Kate became aware of the sounds of Richard's labour ceasing, she looked up over her oversized sunglasses. 'Why are you stopping, boy? Time is fleeting and you have a deadline.' She looked down at the full mast of his cock, reaching almost to his navel and smirked, 'Oh, I see. You have been sneaking glances as my fingers trailed over my silky skin, slipping along my arms and down over the swells of my chest. then over my perfect feet, around my calves to the sensitive skin behind my knees, and up my inner thighs.' Kate traced her fingertips over the areas she described, and Richard was unable to take his eyes off the teasing movement of her wandering fingers. 'Filthy boy!' she snapped, 'Control your bestial urges!' Richard took a step back, not wanting to get a slap to his most delicate areas like an owner might smack the nose of a naughty dog to teach it not to hump the furniture.

Lesson delivered, Kate rolled languidly over onto her stomach, folding her arms under her head and relaxing back against the cushions.

'Boy, I have need of you. I wish to sun my back. Take care to cover every inch of my fair skin and don't forget the orbs of my bottom, boy. I can't be able to even imagine a situation where I'd have to sit upon hot, red cheeks that smarted after a long, hot session. Make sure you rub the cream in generously, pet.'

As he started to smooth the lotion into her soft ass and thighs, Richard's eyes gleamed for a moment as he imagined a delicious scenario when his imperious Mistress was bent over his lap receiving a firm dose of discipline under his hand. How her plump cheeks would bounce as he laid down slap after firm slap. How she'd wiggle and squirm, squealing indignantly as he held her down with his superior strength. Richard was diamond hard as he focussed his attentions into ensuring every inch of her lovely flesh was thoroughly coated.

'Hmmm, now I'm feeling hot for other reasons. Should I put you to work in an altogether more delicate area, or should I let you focus on your task. Remember, you may be sleeping here tonight, and it is still missing one panel and a roof. Perhaps I should reach for my vibe as I enjoy the view of my aroused boy pounding in nails. Maybe you won't even need to use a hammer?' she giggled appreciatively as Richard's fingers massaged the cream deep into his Mistress' luscious flesh, his cock growing in girth and length, the heat radiating out sending warm tingles through his knuckles and lower.

As the faint sound of the vibe being turned on filled the air, Kate's soft moan sent shivers through his every nerve and Richard forced himself back to work to put the last panel together. With all the glass secured, the reflections of the setting sun lit the inside of the orangery with a warm orange glow. Richard knew that the roof still needed to be fastened, yet being up the ladder, distracted by the view of his Mistress with all his blood inhabiting the regions south of his tool belt, made this a rather hazardous operation.

Undeterred by any thoughts of health and safety in the workplace, Kate's thighs fell open and she dragged her bikini bottoms to the side to allow greater access with her vibe, her moans filling the twilight garden. It was at that point that she realised that she was not making effective use of her resources. DIY is all well and good, she thought, but why do it yourself when you have a boy with the right equipment to do it for you? Turning to Richard, she continued to toy with herself as she said, 'You have proven yourself today to be capable of impressive erections... case in point, the orangery is almost finished. If you can fix the roof before I take myself over, then you may turn your energies to where they are needed most. However, if you miss this window of opportunity, only one of us will go to sleep satisfied. I will give you a fighting chance by turning my vibe down to the lowest setting and edging myself pleasurably while I take in the view. However, may I remind you, my patience is not endless, and if you take too long, I will greet the velvet night with a cry of rapture that will send the roosting birds flying.'

Not needing to be asked twice, Richard rushed up the ladder, thankful that the pieces all fit together, and the weather remained calm. He placed the roof down and only tacked it in place. Sliding down the rungs like a fireman, dropping the tool belt on his way, he raced to his Mistress. Placing his hands on her hips, he gently flipped her over on the marble bench, looking down at her with need and respect, his eyes pleading for the honour of bringing her over the edge.

'You may, boy.'

Oh, God, yes, though Kate. This, right here, was the perfect union of man and machine. As the vibe sucked hard on her swollen clit, Richard pistoned into her aching channel until her honey flooded his thighs, mingling with the sheen of man sweat he had worked up from his previous exertions. Well, thought Kate, no one could fault her boy for his drive and stamina!

Not able to wait a moment longer, Kate screamed her release into the night, snatching a breath to gasp out, 'Boy, cum!'

Thrusting just once more, buried deep inside his Mistress' spasming channel, her muscles clamping tightly, Richard's seed erupted as his groan of ecstasy shattered the quiet night air.

'Oh, my Goddess! Thank you, Mistress!'

Panting, they lay still in the garden, listening to the gentle night sounds around them. Kate shivered slightly as the air cooled, and Richard wrapped his arms around her more securely, staving off the chill.

'Dinner, then bed, pet. You have a busy day tomorrow and I need my rest if I'm to test out my new equipment. You have earned a place in my bedchamber tonight,' she whispered sleepily in his ear. And with that, Richard reluctantly withdrew and then bent to scoop his Mistress up in his strong arms and return her to the warmth and light of her cosy cottage.

'You have done well today, pet and I am pleased by your Acts of Service and Physical Touch. Let us see how well you can serve me tomorrow.'

Cleaning up the dinner dishes as his Mistress showered for her night's rest, Richard's mind relaxed. His libido satiated for the moment; he was thrilled with thought of spending the whole night in his Mistress's proximity.

High on good food and endorphins, Kate relented and pulled back the covers, indicating Richard should join her, 'All the better to serve me, my dear.'

'Your wish is my command, Mistress.'

Part 2 - Sunday Service

'Breakfast in bed was a nice touch, sweet boy. Then you proved yourself once again to be the consummate shower slut and managed to hold back from rutting your heavy, engorged manhood against my slippery naked skin. Such a good pet. Now, it is time for you to get back to work.'

This morning, Kate was all business.

'Your main project today is to assemble my St Andrew's Cross. However, this will really play into your strengths. My cross is attached to a mechanism and remote control, so that I may control the height and incline of your bondage. I see myself having you stretched out and horizontal for me before the night is out. Now, put on your boots, kneepads, tool belt and gloves and get to it.'

Richard was refreshed and ready to go. After efficiently cleaning the kitchen mess, he slipped into the backyard and up the ladder to make sure that the roof was secured properly before assembling the cross on the lawn. Flipping it over, he could see the slots for the mechanisms, and just for a moment he wondered if he should tamper with the installation? What if she didn't have ultimate control at her fingertips? It was in his power. But no, as much as his mind still has moments of independence, Mistress K had shown him so much, had enhanced his existence, and he now experienced pleasure deeper than any other time. Even just imagining what she could do with him on her new apparatus was enough to get his cock twitching.

Placing the metal connectors in the valley grooves, adding the solar motor, Richard moved it indoors to the markings on the floor where his Mistress wanted it positioned before looking up to see his Mistress standing, dressed to kill, in the doorway of the orangery.

'Today I shall be taking more of an active supervisory role.' She stated officiously. 'I believe that my attire will help you remember that I am an exacting task Mistress, and I shall be watching your every move.' Before making her appearance, Kate had donned a tailored pinstripe skirt suit, seamed stockings, heels, buttoned up blouse, horn rimmed glasses and was tapping a metal clipboard against her toned thigh.

'Now, you have one hour before I will be checking on your progress. Do not disappoint me.'

'Yes, Mistress,' Richard replied dutifully. Damn, he thought, another woman who wants to throw their weight around, just like the spoiled brats at construction sites where overindulgent daddies allowed their little princesses to prance around annoyingly, or trophy wives who enjoyed bossing working men around because they think a worksite was their private red carpet.

'Hmmm, I'm not sure I like that look on your face, boy. It looks to me as though someone is thinking sassy thoughts. Do you need a short, sharp reminder of what sassy boys get?' She slapped the clipboard against her thigh menacingly.

'I have a ruler amongst my equipment, and you will be feeling its unforgiving length against your impertinent man flesh if I catch even a sniff of disrespect in your demeanour. You have been warned!' Richard immediately wiped all disrespectful thoughts from his mind. What had he been thinking! It was not like him to even think such subversive thoughts around his Mistress. 'The clock is ticking; you have 20 minutes before your inspection. Remember, boy, disobedience and sass have consequences, but hard work and devotion will be rewarded.'

Knowing what Mistress was capable of as far as his emotions, the mental conditioning was concerned, Richard knew he had better be careful with his thoughts - a clipboard smacking him was to be avoided at all costs. He worked quickly and efficiently, checking everything twice before making cuts, or connections, steeling himself not to be distracted with a look at the vision of Mistress for her perfume, outfit, and presence was instant hard-on material.

12