Acts of Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All too soon his time was up, and his Mistress made her way over to him, clipboard and ruler in hand.

'OK, boy. It's time for me to inspect your work. I do hope for your sake you have done a good job.' She ran her hands over the polished surface of the cross, 'Hmm, the wood feels pretty sturdy, able to withstand whatever tests I might put it to. It seems capable of bearing a good deal of weight and taking a thorough pounding if required. The finish is smooth and highly polished, so no chance of any nasty little splinters for the poor helpless pet who may find himself ensnared.' She smirked as she looked him up and down, as if already imagining him at her mercy on this robust contraption.

'And now to test the mechanism,' She held out her palm expectantly, 'The remote, if you please. I do hope, for your sake, that you haven't tampered with it?' She raised one arched eyebrow and Richard blanched a little at the thought she may have picked up on his earlier subversive thoughts. However, she was quickly distracted by pressing the controls and watching as the heavy cross silently moved through its range of positions.

'Ah, yes, very nice. From vertical to horizontal in one smooth move, and I can stop at any angle along the way. What fun we will have. Now to ensure the height is set correctly, I need to test it.'

Setting it to vertical again Kate guided Richard to press himself up against the wood, facing outwards. 'Ah, yes, these cuffs are very pleasing. Thick, wide, heavy duty leather but the edges are rounded so they shouldn't leave any marks... unless you struggle really hard!' She laughed at the look on his face, then leaned in closer, reaching up to secure his wrists firmly against the wood. Richard breathed in as her hair brushed his face and moaned softly as the length of her body pressed against him, her breasts in their silky blouse crushing against his naked chest, and the tight little skirt stretched across her toned thigh brushing his heavy cock.

'Control yourself, boy,' she reprimanded as she continued to restrain him, 'I love to hear the jingle of the buckles, don't you? There now, both arms in place. Now for your ankles. Spread wide for me boy. Wider... perfect.' Kate made short work of locking his ankles into place and now Richard felt like a bug pinned to a specimen board.

'Now, try to escape,' she goaded as Richard tugged against the straps to no avail. 'Struggle harder! Ha! That's perfect, pet! You really are caught. I have an optional strap to hold down your hips, but I don't think I need that right now. OK then, to test the mechanism. Let's lower you down and make you more comfortable.' The cross smoothly inclined back to a horizontal position and Richard found himself facing the pretty octagonal roof he had only yesterday assembled. 'Ah, how does that feel, lying spreadeagle like a sacrifice on an altar to your Goddess?' He felt pretty vulnerable if truth be told, but, at the same time, his cock was as hard as it had ever been.

'And now, let's see if the height is right. This suit is way too tight to straddle the cross, so I shall have to slip off my jacket and peel off my skirt.' Slowly, sensuously, she moved, undulating her hips as she disrobed with all the allure of an erotic dancer.

'Eyes on me,' she crooned, rather unnecessarily Richard thought, as he was transfixed as each tantalising inch was revealed. 'Oh, you like that, don't you, boy? That's better, much more freedom of movement.' Kate was now in just her heels, stockings, suspender belt, demi bra and G-string panties and Richard was practically drooling with lust. 'How delightful to have unimpeded views of the garden while having access to my favourite toys.' Kate stroked his restrained length, including him in that honoured category.

'Now,' Kate's voice took on a more business-like tone, 'Let me see if the height is right. Hmm, if I brace my hands on your chest, I can lower myself down on my helpless boy's straining member, like... this. Oh, yes. That is... [gasp]... most satisfactory.' Kate indulged herself, riding his thick cock for a few delicious strokes, both moaning with pleasure. Oh, yes, this was going to work very well! However, Kate wanted to know this it would also work without the height from her heels, so she forced herself to lift herself off with a soft slurp.

OK, now it was time for Kate to mount up barefoot. Oh, this was a much closer fit. Her needy pussy was already anointing Richard's abs, so she only needed to slip back a few inches and... just there... oh yes, Kate loved how she was able to rub every inch of her sensitive petals along Richard's throbbing shaft with his rim catching on her swollen clit with every stroke. And with just a tilt of her hips, she was able to notch his crown against her needy entrance.

'What do you think, boy? Are you enjoying the fruits of your labour so far?'

Richard could barely think, let alone talk. Shivering from excitement, his eyes almost popping out of their sockets, the pure adrenalin from the visual tease, coupled with the physical touch, his Mistress knew just how to arouse her pet toy.

'Well,' sighed Kate, happily, as she sunk down on his slippery length, 'After close inspection, I can declare that I am happy with your work. I think this is a project we can come back to time and again, adding to our outdoor playroom.'

But then the time for talking was done and as the sunset lit the room aflame, she settled back down, taking her fill of her boy's eager cock, which was standing to attention, ready to serve.

Riding her sweet bound sub, Kate revelled in the pleasure of his body, the glorious vista from the windows and the joy that comes from a deeply satisfying bond with a like-minded individual. 'While individually we can go through life and feel ourselves content,' she mused out loud as she stroked Richard's face, 'It is not until we are together that we truly know what happiness is.'

'And so, my pet, these are my gifts to you - Words of affirmation, Physical touch and Quality time and I thank you for all your Acts of Service in all its forms.'

So close now, Kate posted in her heavenly saddle, riding her boy at a stiff gallop until she leaped over the final hurdle. As she screamed her pleasure, shattering the quiet of the evening, she used her last breath to cry out, 'Boy, cum!'

No sweeter pleasure could be found in this world, thought Richard, as this one obeys his Mistress and explodes deep inside her.

12