All Comments on 'Adam has Lost the Use of His Hands Ch. 03'

by chris99999

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh no!

Sounds like the end. Maybe more? Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue this

May be the need for some physical therapy could bring grandma info the mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep it going

Keep going. Love it

horny2doithorny2doitover 5 years ago

This is one great story. Well written and several increasing the story level and activities among brother and sister. I think Ava should let Adam now that he will have his hands back; screw her his way and pull out all the stops since he can go back to using his hands. That his Mom has to go away for a week and that these them looking after each others needs. Hard raw sex just the way they both want it and like it ! That James tells Ava he isn't coming back as he's met a new younger woman. Adam can handle Ava and go live with her on off weeks and they can screw each other very often. That Ava becomes an expert at sucking him dry or banging him as much as he can stand. She becomes a big cock queen just for him ........ maybe Mom joins in later on ?? Thank you so much.

chytownchytownover 5 years ago
Nice Finish****

Great piece of story telling. Thanks for sharing.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

sonds like this could continue a bit longer

FuddyDuddyDudeFuddyDuddyDudeover 5 years ago
Great story!

Just one question...

How was he reading books with no hands??? LOL

Ditto for changing channels on the TV...

Still loved it!

FDD

jtw0978jtw0978over 5 years ago

So what happened after the bandages came off

ModelT1923TModelT1923Tover 5 years ago
what happen to Jane

Enjoyed the story, you should continue with Jane and maybe the sister can join in??

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 5 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed your story, wish they could continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very nice

I like how he progressed thru the women. More!!!! ???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ava,Adam,Mom,and Aunt Lucy.

Great story,but truth-be-told I wish Ava and Adam especially would have stayed together,and have Ava breakup with James over the phone and tell him not to come back,so Ava and Adam could have a beautiful incestuous relationship,and maybe even have Mom and Aunt Lucy find out and have Ava turn them into bisexual nympho's that crave both Adam and Ava.

And also have Jane return and and add her to their happy family.I am not sure tho but when Adam went to the doctor I got the feeling that Woman Doctor and Nurse were both sexually attracted to Adam,but the author never clarified about that.It would be mindblowing if he could fuck them too.

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 5 years ago
One bad sentence

I loved the story until the bit about him sucking himself. That broke the mood for me and I didn't think it fit the story.

creampieguyinozcreampieguyinozabout 4 years ago
Great story, more would be great

Really liked this story, would be great to continue and join all the connections...

kinda like the idea of each family member experiencing the taste of one of the others after sucking Adams cock after Adam has screwed one of them, especially his sister tasting Adams cock after he has fucked his mum or aunty.

victorianstiffvictorianstiffalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I loved all three of the. Hatters great story. Thanks for sharing!!!!

HardBenHardBenover 3 years ago
GREAT SERIES

I thoroughly enjoyed the adventures of Adam.

What an amazing family he has...ha ha

Super erotic and well-written.

Well done and thank you

laughdruidlaughdruidover 3 years ago
Looking for more chapters.

I really enjoyed the story and I am sure there will be more chapters. Adam is going to get very close to his relatives now with many follow up visits.

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Nice, very nice and very horny. Granny next??

Cito22Cito22about 3 years ago

Great. More chapters please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was a great story, maby you can add another chap. on how he and Janet can get together again. Maby one or the other can move closer to each other, it would be interesting to see them together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2wks with each of them perfectly timed for a few baby bumps

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Again another abrupt ending.😣

Wrapping it up with mom would’ve been great.

Going to visit auntie to say thanks would’ve been nice also.

Oh well!

The only way I have of registering my feelings is a star reduction.

Otherwise it was a very fun story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Lucky bastard! First of all he has a 9 inch cock, then he gets to fuck his mom, his aunt, his sister and her friend. Shit! Me and my 6 inches don't stand a chance.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefalmost 2 years ago

Well, seeing how much time has passed since this was written, I'm guessing we're not going to get a story about Adam fucking his grandmother, lol. Again, liked the banter between Adam and his caregiver, be it his mother, aunt or sister. I'm guessing he'll still be getting some on the side between the three of them. And then there's Jane that enjoys his big cock. Good story, easy to read but the only thing wrong was calling their underwear 'knickers' instead of panties. Oh well, can't win them all, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't mind the word "Knickers' in lieu of 'Panties' -also, I prefer 'Pussy' to 'Cunt' but, 'Cunt is wayyyyy better than 'Fanny' ( not that you said that, just sayin' ). I liked the stories, good writing as usual -just a few minor typos/omissions, but I rarely read one that doesn't have a few. ;) ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 1 year ago

I would have liked that there was also some romance and not only lust. I would have liked that he would have ended up in a romantic relationship with one or more of the women. I didn't like the cuckolding.

WomanlickingpleaserWomanlickingpleaserover 1 year ago

I think the whole story was perfect, I would not change a single word! Can you add a few more chapters, PLEASE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One question. How did he read so many books with his hands bandaged? "Since I had my accident I was going through books at a tremendous pace, sometimes finishing one in a day." Who was turning the pages for him? They would have had to been sitting next to him.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 1 year ago

Story real is good but needs one more chapters with him being with each of them with him being able to use his hands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very good. Got better as it went.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Brilliant three parter, had me hard all the time x

Carp2021Carp20218 months ago

One more chapter would be great

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Where's Granny,? :)

dragonwelshukdragonwelshuk4 months ago

Awesome story. Really hot. So naughty getting iton with all the family members. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchris99999@chris99999
Well educated and interested in lots of things. All my stories are 100% fiction. They are the result of a dirty mind and a vivid imagination.