All Comments on 'Adam the Submissive Slut'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Stanley4676Stanley4676over 1 year ago

Please let there be another chapter to this! It's too good to end here!!!

tristantrotskytristantrotskyover 1 year ago

Such a tasty seduction...

I've sucked and been sucked in Canal Street too... maybe it was you?

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Great story. I can't wait to read the next chapters, when Adam realizes that he is truly a sissy faggot cocksucking bottom bitch -- and he loves it!

Like me, I used to fuck women including my wife but now I only love cock, both in my mouth and in my man-pussy. Adam will realize the same thing one day.

I also wonder if his sister (or maybe his mother too) will find out about his secret love of cock. Maybe he will start wearing his sister's panties under his male clothes and she catches him. She then becomes his mistress and dominates him while providing hot studly male bulls to feed their cocks to Adam and to fuck his sissy faggot man-pussy.

I can't wait. 5 star start so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Quite good. Made me want to have a friend fuck my ass.

Dratini2011Dratini2011over 1 year ago

Another chapter please!!

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Please ,Keep this story going.The possibilities are endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good thankyou,,can,t wait for whay is next might happen to me one day

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Molly and Adam get to be bf/gf, start having sex. and run in to Jeff one day out on the town. and get invited over. Jeff gets Adam on his knees with Molly watching him sucking Jeff's cock, and then tells her to get on her knees Next to her boyfriend while he sucks daddy's bigger 7" cock. then tells Adam to hold his cock out for her to have a taste.. after 20 minutes of back and forth sucking. he bends Adam over the arm of the couch and fucks his ass. molly screams out shes cumming as Jeff enters his ass and she can't keep her eyes off the scene in front of her. after a few more minutes Jeff tells her to get under Adam and suck his dick and makes him cum. Jeff has the two clean his cock and then bends Molly over the arm and fucks her. he tells Adam to lick her clit while he fucks his girlfriend pulling his cock out from time to time and have Adam suck it clean, asking him if he likes the taste of his girls pussy on his cock. of corse he says yes. Adam gets hard again hearing this and Jeff sees this and has Adam take his place in Molly, but has his cock back up his ass again. pulling Adam back and forth fucking his ass and pushing him back in Molly. all 3 cum at the same time. Molly says how hot that was seeing Adam getting ass fucked and says she would love to do that again..

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattle5 months ago

Good story!...Loved it! ..but you Brits need to decide, is it "arse" or "ass"? We colonialists call it "ass". I do wanna hear more from Adam and Molly with Jeff.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...