Adam the Submissive Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam: "When are you free?"

It took Jeff about 2 seconds to reply.

Jeff: "This weekend. You are coming to my place."

It surprised me how quickly he could arrange it, I replied back.

Adam: "Will your family be out?"

Jeff: "Yes they are all away, don't you worry."

Adam: "Could we meet somewhere first? So I know you aren't some crazy guy?"

Jeff: "Of course, I totally understand. How about meeting at a coffee shop first for a chat?"

Adam: "That sounds perfect to me!"

Jeff: "Same to me! Finally, I can put a face to the boy who has been making me cum so much!"

Adam: "Lol same!"

After that we agreed on a coffee shop we could meet at on Friday afternoon after we both finish work.

The entire week I was a nervous wreck. I nearly cancelled on Jeff dozens of times but something inside of me stopped me. I thought that this was my opportunity to meet and finally suck an actual cock. If I didn't like it then I could leave and there would be no repercussions.

Finally, it was Friday and I finished work and was on the bus to meet Jeff. I was sweating and shaking with nerves.

When I was finally there, I couldn't see any men sitting on their own, so I ordered myself a coffee and sat down. It must have been fifteen minutes when I jumped to someone tapping my shoulder.

"Adam?"

I turned around and saw who I assumed was Jeff. He looked well for his age but was clearly an older man. He had short brown hair, he was slightly bigger, not fat, just not muscular I stuttered out, "Y-yes. Jeff?"

He smiled and sat opposite from me. "Yesh I am. You are as pretty as I was hoping." He said.

Oh my god! I can't do this! I thought.

"It's okay, don't be so nervous. We are just talking." He said clearly being able to see my panic.

"S-sorry." I replied.

"Let's just have a chat and see how it goes." He said, as though he wasn't the man that normally calls me slut and I call daddy.

"H-how are you?" I stuttered out.

"All the better now I've seen you." He said with a smile. "How are you?"

"Nervous." I replied with an awkward laugh.

"I can tell," He said, "But don't panic, tell me about your day?"

We sat and spoke for thirty minutes more, although I was still regretting my decision, I did loosen up a little. Eventually Jeff said. "So, do you want to come back to my place?"

I looked into his eyes, his smile was there but his dominant look was taking over. I replied back.

"I... I don't know."

"What are you nervous about?" He asked me.

"I'm not sure, I just don't think I can do it." I told him.

"You know that you want to. And it can be just a onetime thing if you don't like it." He said in a calm voice that actually eased me a little.

"That's true." I whispered.

Then, Jeff leaned in closer to me and whispered.

"Don't you want to have my big cock in your mouth?"

My eyes went wide as I looked at him, I couldn't lie, my cock was rock hard when he said that. Building up my courage I whispered. "Yes."

Then a huge smile appeared on Jeff's face.

"Good, come with me." He said.

When Jeff stood up, I rose with him and we walked side by side. The walk was silent as I was arguing in my head, not believing I was actually going to suck a dick.

When we got to his car, I got into the passenger side and Jeff started driving to his place.

"I'm glad you decided to come back to my place." Jeff said.

"I know." I nervously replied.

"Soon you will officially be a cocksucker." He said in a dominant tone.

"I... I know." I replied.

"Good boy." He said.

The rest of the drive was silent until we pulled outside of his house. Turning off the engine he looked at me with a smile and said, "Let's go."

I got out of the car and followed Jeff into his house. Once inside I saw pictures of his family hanging on the walls, something about this brought the reality of what was about to happen. Looking at him while he closed the door I said, "I can't do this. You're married."

With a smile on his face and not moving from the door he said, "Oh you can't tease me for so long and let me down now."

"Please, I want to go home." I whispered.

And then Jeff took a few steps closer to me. "Now, now son, you are staying here and you are going to take your daddy's cock down your throat." He said.

I was staring at him while he walked closer to me, I wanted to run but it was like cement was attached to my feet. When I felt his hands on my shoulders, I was really afraid.

"Now, come with me." He said and then pushed be backwards until we were in his living room.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

I just stared at him, still defiant that I wasn't going to do it.

Until he said again, "You are in my house now Adam. You are not leaving without swallowing my cum."

"Please, just let me go." I whispered.

"You cannot think you can tease me for so long and then leave now." He argued and stepped close to me again, and placing his hands on my shoulders he said, "Get on your knees. Now!"

"I can't" I whispered.

Then when I felt Jeff's hands putting pressure onto my shoulders, I felt my legs crumble below me. Suddenly I was on my knees and face to face with Jeff's crotch.

"Take out my cock!" He ordered but I was still frozen. "Fine!" He said, and I watched as he undid his own trousers and pulled them down.

Then I saw it, the first ever cock that wasn't my own. It was hard and huge. Jeff definitely didn't exaggerate on the size of his cock. I can't believe I am staring at another cock, it was so big, so smooth, so amazing.

Without thinking, my hand had a mind of its own and I was now gripping onto his hard cock, it was so big I couldn't fit my hand around it.

"There you go." Jeff encouraged me, "Now, put it in your mouth."

I looked up at him from my knees, him smiling down at me when he whispered, "Suck my cock right now!"

Looking at his cock once more, my mind was settled.

I licked my lips and opened my mouth, leaning forward I felt the warmth from his cock passing my lips and soon I felt the head of his cock pressing against my tongue. Instinctively I wrapped my lips around his cock.

"Mmmmm good cocksucker." Jeff moaned above me.

"Mmmmm." I naturally moaned around his cock.

I could feel my mouth stretched around his cock, feel every ridge and vein that my wet lips wrapped around. Then I brought my tongue up and rubbed it along the head of his cock, tasting his salty but delicious precum.

"Oh yeah, that's good." He moaned above me.

I was committed now, opening my mouth a little more I took more of his cock in me, pushing him further into my mouth.

Jeff stayed perfectly still and let me enjoy sucking my first ever cock. I was slowly bobbing up and down on his cock, sensually moving my lips up and down on him. As more of his precum started to pour out of his cock I greedily licked it up whilst running my tongue along his shaft.

For a few minutes I kept bobbing up and down on this huge cock, only able to take half into my mouth when Jeff said, "Let's get more comfortable."

Suddenly he pulled away and I immediately missed the feel of his cock in my mouth. I watched as Jeff undressed, his naked body was hairy but when he sat down, I couldn't take my eyes off of his cock.

"Crawl to me." He ordered.

My submissive side kicked in and I crawled to Jeff until I was in between his legs. Putting a finger on my chin he brought my gaze to his face.

"Do you want to suck your daddy's cock?"

"Yes daddy." I said back.

"Good boy, now take my big cock in your slut mouth!" He ordered, which sent me into overdrive.

Gripping his cock, I forced it into my mouth and I started to raise my head up and down as I took him deeper down my throat. I was pouring spit all over his cock as I ran my tongue all over him.

"Mmmm good cocksucker." Jeff moaned placing his hands on my head.

Bringing back memories of when Jack sucked my cock in the toilet, I eagerly bobbed up and down on the hard cock in my mouth.

"Lick my balls!" He ordered.

Regretfully, I took the cock out of my mouth. Sticking my wet tongue out of my mouth, I ran it along his big, smooth balls. Taking each small egg shape into my mouth as I massaged them with my tongue.

"Fuck yes! I knew you would submit to me eventually you young slut!" Jeff moaned as I licked his balls.

"Mmmmm." I moaned, loving him calling me a slut.

"You try to play hard to get when you know all you need is your daddy's cock in your mouth, Treating you like the whore you are!" Jeff moaned.

Looking up at him, my spit pouring down my chin I kept wanking his huge cock as I moaned out.

"Yes daddy! I am your slut for you to use!" And then I wrapped my lips back around his cock and started to bob up and down whilst wanking the other half of his cock.

"Oh yeah, you are going to be sucking my cock all the time!" Jeff moaned out.

My eyes were closed, but I knew that this won't be a one-time thing.

Pulling his cock out, I spat on the head and used my spit to wank his cock faster and faster.

"Good boy, see how much you can take down your throat." Jeff ordered.

"Yes daddy." I happily obeyed.

Taking his cock back into my mouth, I pushed my head deeper down and I felt his cock head hit my throat.

"Gllgl!!" I gagged and spat out his cock, a trial of spit went from my mouth to his cock as I looked up at him.

"Relax your throat and breath through your nose, you can take it." He encouraged.

Wiping the spit from my mouth and rubbing it over his cock, I wrapped my lips around it once more. Doing as Jeff said, I tried to relax my throat and pushed my mouth deeper again.

When I felt the cock hitting my throat, I wanted to gag but I held it in, instead I kept pushing a little deeper. Feeling his cock lodged into my throat I gagged. "Glllggggggg!" And I could feel spit pouring out of my mouth as I held him in me.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" Jeff moaned and gripped onto my head to hold me there! I still didn't have the whole thing in my mouth but I had all I could take.

When Jeff released my head, I pulled back and coughed and spat.

"Such a pretty cocksucker." Jeff moaned whilst stroking my face.

I just smiled back at him before returning to bobbing up and down on his cock, determined to make this older man cum.

"Oh yeah, if only your family knew what a cocksucker you were." Jeff moaned as I kept sucking his dick.

"You want my cum slut?" Jeff asked.

Taking his cock out I pleaded, "Yes daddy! Cum in my mouth!" and then I kept bobbing up and down.

I could feel his legs and balls tensing up and I knew he wasn't going to last much longer.

"Here I cum slut! Swallow it all down!!" He ordered.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" He grunted and I felt the first load of his cum hit my tongue, the taste was amazing as I swallowed it all down. Again and again, he would shoot more cum into my mouth and I felt it going down my throat. Eagerly I kept bobbing up and down on his cock making sure I milked every last drop of cum from him.

When I felt him going soft in my mouth, I sadly took his cock out of my mouth and looked up at Jeff who was smiling down at me.

"Good boy, you were great for a first time." He said to me.

"Thank you." I replied with a smile, still tasting his cum in my mouth.

"How was it?" He asked.

"Great." I told him.

"I'm going to return the favour." He told me, which could've made me jump with joy. "But not yet." Which shot me down.

When I looked at him with a confused look on my face Jeff explained.

"I don't want you regretting what you have done just yet, and I'm not done using you."

I understood what he meant, once I cum I might change my mind and go home. Whereas when I'm horny I might suck his cock over and over. So, I told him, "Yes daddy."

"Good boy, come with me." He ordered and I followed him upstairs and to his bedroom.

"Take off your clothes and lay on the bed." He ordered.

I wasted no time, stripping off completely I lay down on his bed with my hard cock pointing up.

"No, lie on your front." He ordered.

I was confused as to why he would want me to lay on my front but I did as I was told.

I could hear Jeff moving around and eventually I felt him get onto the bed and then straddle on top of me, sitting on my arse and I could feel his soft, yet still big, cock lay on my back.

Suddenly I felt a liquid being poured onto my back and it was followed by Jeff's big hands rubbing into me.

"Mmmm such a young, hot body." Jeff moaned and I realised he was giving me a massage.

At first, I thought it was a little strange, but once he got going, I was melting into the bed and loving his strong hands kneading my body.

"Mmmmmm." I moaned as he rubbed all over my back, then moving onto my shoulders whilst I could feel his cock hitting my back.

"You like that son?" He whispered.

"Yes daddy." I instinctively moaned back.

Over and over his hands would rub deep into my back, then he massaged my arms and I felt like I was completely loose.

After he was done on my back, I felt Jeff move off of me and I felt his oily hands rubbing over my ass cheeks.

"Mmmmm." I moaned feeling completely relaxed.

"Good boy." Jeff said back as he kept massaging my ass.

He started to move lower onto the back of my thighs and finally on my calf's I was completely covered in oil and Jeff was giving me relaxing pleasure all over.

When he would massage my ass cheeks, I would feel his fingers grip into them and pull them slightly open. At first, I didn't think anything of it until he was getting more constant and pulling them apart more and more. Then I felt him hold both of my cheeks open and heard him moan out.

"Mmmm nice." And I felt his oil dripping down my crack and directly onto my little asshole.

One of his fingers went extremely slowly from the bottom of my balls and up to the top of my crack, slowly circling around my little hole as he did so. Then he did it again, and again, and again.

I was completely relaxed and open, Jeff's fingers kept rubbing against my asshole and eventually his finger remained on it, circling my little hole.

"Mmmmm." I moaned accidentally and I heard Jeff quietly laugh above me.

"Ooooohhhh!" I suddenly tensed up and moaned when one of Jeff's oily fingers went knuckle deep inside of my ass.

"Shhhhhh." Jeff whispered as I felt his knuckles pressing against my ass cheeks. His other hand was rubbing my back as his finger remained deep in me. It took a few minutes but my hole loosened up and accepted his finger. This was when he slowly started to move it in and out of me.

"Such a tight hole." Jeff whispered.

"Mmmm." I moaned loving the feeling of his slippery finger going in and out of me.

Jeff had me right where he wanted me and he knew it. Then I felt a second fingertip at my hole and with a little more force he pushed that fully inside of me.

"Ohhh." I moaned out feeling my ass stretching around his fingers.

"It's okay, just relax and take it." Jeff whispered.

Placing my face back onto the pillow, I allowed this older man to slowly finger my asshole with two fingers. Once I got used to the second finger, Jeff started to pick up the pace of fingering me. I would feel him go knuckle deep and then all the way back out again.

Quietly, I started to moan into the bed, enjoying having my arsehole played with by this man.

"Do you like that?" He whispered leaning down to my ear.

"Yes daddy." I whispered back, feeling my hard cock pressing against the bed.

"What about this?" He whispered and with more force a third finger forced its way inside of me.

"Fuuuckkk." I whispered as I was even more stretched open.

"That's it son, take my fingers." He whispered in my ear as his three fingers started to pump in and out of me.

I was properly oiled up and my asshole was taking his fingers easily now, there would be a slapping sound from his hand hitting my ass because he was fingering me faster and faster.

My whimpering moans were getting louder and louder now, loving having the pleasure in my ass.

"My turn." Jeff said leaving his fingers knuckle deep in me.

"What do you mean?" I whispered.

"You're going to massage me." He told me and then I felt my asshole close up a little as his fingers left me. Feeling my ass staying open and missing the stretching feeling I let out a little moan.

Then Jeff lightly pushed me to one side and lay where I was, except he was on his back. Handing me the oil, I smiled and straddled Jeff's body. I could feel that the back of my body was completely covered in this oil.

Pouring the oil onto his hairy chest until there was a good amount of a puddle on him, I placed the oil down and started to rub my hands all over his chest. Rubbing it into his chest hair and pecks. I ran my hands all over the front of his body, massaging his shoulders and then his arms, finally onto his stomach.

I could feel that his cock was now hard again, when I moved, I felt it rub against the top of my ass cheeks.

Rubbing oil all over this older man, my cock was rock hard and dripping precum onto his stomach as I pushed my hands deep into his chest. Then I felt his oily hands gripping onto my thighs, digging his fingers into me and rubbing me.

I was getting hornier and hornier and when Jeff finally said, "Sit on my cock."

I was too horny to think properly. My breathing was heavy and I just nodded back to him, knowing that I was about to cross another line.

Lifting myself up, I rubbed oil all over his hard cock and then rubbed the head of his cock up and down my arse crack, feeling the tip hitting my hole.

"Go slow," Jeff whispered, "It will hurt at first but just go slow."

"Okay." I whispered back.

I raised myself up a little more and held his cock so that the head was pressing against my tight arsehole.

I slowly started to push myself onto the hard cock, my ass was oiled up well and suddenly I felt the head of his cock slip inside of me.

"Fuuuckkk." I whispered as my hole was stretched further around the giant cock, just holding the head inside of me and hoping that the burning feel will go away.

"There you go, so nice and tight boy." Jeff moaned as his hands remained on my thighs.

Taking a deep breath, I lowered myself more and felt the shaft of his cock starting to go deeper inside of me. My hole was so tight and oiled, I could feel every ridge and vein on his cock as my arsehole stretched around him.

Moving my hands to Jeff's chest to give me support, I closed my eyes and kept pushing myself further down. Inch by inch I felt his giant cock filling me up completely.

My arsehole felt stretched and in pain, but I kept forcing myself lower and lower. When I felt my thighs touch his and my arse cheeks against Jeff I knew I had the entire cock in me and I could feel his dick in my stomach.

"Fuuuuuckkkk!" I moaned out as the air was pushed from my lungs.

"Fuck yes!" Jeff moaned as I felt his hands still covered in oil rubbing all over my body.

"So big." I panted out as I fully sat on the cock.

"You have 7 inches of your daddy's cock in your no longer virgin arsehole!" Jeff moaned.

I can't believe I've done this! Not long ago I had changed my mind of sucking his dick, yet here I now sit with him balls deep in me!

Jeff let me stay still for a few minutes as my hole loosened up around his cock. Then he whispered to me, "Start riding me."

I finally opened my eyes and saw Jeff smiling up at me, happy that he managed to get an 18 year old virgin on his cock.

My breathing was still heavy as I pushed my hands into Jeff's chest and raised my ass and felt his cock sliding out of me, I must have only let half of it come out when I slowly pushed myself back down.

"Fucking hell." I moaned out in a pant as I one again had him balls deep in my arse.

"You like your daddy's cock in your ass?" Jeff moaned.