Adam the Submissive Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy." I whispered back still trying to control myself and relax my arsehole.

Again, I rose myself up and pushed myself back down onto his cock. It took a few minutes, but the pain started to fade and the pleasure was rising. I was taking more of Jeff's cock out of my arsehole before sitting back down onto him.

"Fuck, yes." I moaned out.

"Good boy, take my cock you little slut." Jeff moaned gripping my thighs tighter.

"Yes daddy. I can't believe I have your cock in me!" I moaned as I was slowly riding him, my arse well and truly stretched around him now.

"Believe it, you're my young slut now!" Jeff moaned.

"Yes daddy, I'm your slut!" I moaned as I started to get faster and faster.

Our bodies were fully oiled and when I brought myself down on his cock our skin would slap against each other. No longer did I need to hold onto Jeff's chest and I was sat up right bouncing myself up and down on Jeff's cock. My moaning was getting louder and animalistic.

"Fuuuuckkk!" I moaned when Jeff's oiled hand grabbed onto my cock.

"That's it you little slut! I knew you would be taking my cock in your little arse when I saw you!" Jeff moaned as he slowly wanked my cock.

"Fuck yes!" I moaned as my body was filled with pleasure.

Jeff's hands would rub all over my body as my no longer virgin arsehole was loving being so fucking full!

"I won't last long daddy!" I moaned as he kept wanking my hard cock and rubbing my balls.

"Cum for me son. Cum for your daddy with your arse filled with cock!" Jeff moaned as he faster and faster wanked my cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Yes!" I kept moaned as I bounced up and down on his older cock.

My orgasm was quickly rising, my entire body felt like it was shaking when I finally screamed out, "FUUCKKKKK!!" And a giant load of cum started to fire out of my cock.

"Yes, clench your arsehole you fucking whore!" Jeff moaned.

As I was cumming I could feel my ass tighten around Jeff's cock and suddenly he roared out, "Take my cum you gay fucking slut!!"

"Yes dadddddyyyyy!" I moaned as my own orgasm was enhanced by feeling his giant cock erupting into my arsehole.

"FUCK YES!!" Jeff moaned as more and more of his cum filled me up entirely as my cum was pouring all over his own chest.

My breathing was heavy and my head felt light as I was now slowly grinding myself on Jeff's cock, milking every drop of cum from him and inside of me while my own orgasm was dying down.

"That was amazing." I panted out as I put my hands on Jeff's chest again to hold myself up, feeling my cum on his body.

I watched as Jeff put one finger into the pool of my cum and bring it to his mouth, after he licked it he returned it to the cum and then I watched as he brought the finger to my mouth. I was light headed and wasn't able to think straight, as he wanted I just opened my mouth and took the finger in and licked my own cum off of him.

"Good boy." Jeff said back to me.

I could feel his cock going soft inside of me.

"Let's go for a shower." Jeff said.

"Okay." I said still unable to think properly.

Jeff then pulled me off of him and I felt his cock fall out of me, leaving me feeling empty and gaped and feeling his cum pouring out of me.

Grabbing my hand and guiding me to the bathroom, we both stepped into his shower and Jeff turned the water on.

Handing me a bar of soap Jeff told me.

"Wash me."

Happily obeying I started to rub the soap all over his body, washing off my cum and the oil from the massage. Turning around I soaped up his entire body, rubbing his arse cheeks my mind wandered to think what it would be like to fuck someone.

After he was done, Jeff took the bar of soap and started to wash me all over. It felt so nice to have such a big and strong man washing me all over.

When we got out, Jeff helped dry me with a towel and then he said.

"You're staying here tonight."

Looking at him, I had no intention of staying so I replied, "My parents will be expecting me back."

He just smiled and said, "Don't worry, you will have to give them an excuse tomorrow because you are sleeping with me boy."

Any resistance I had was gone as soon as he spoke in a dominant tone to me, it was like I was under a spell.

"Yes daddy." I whispered back to him.

Jeff then took me into his kitchen and I helped him with cooking us both some dinner. He made steak and chips and we sat down and chatted for about an hour. He told me about his job and his family, it was strange to be so friendly with this old man I have just had sex with.

After eating, we sat on his sofa and started watching TV, Jeff had his arms wrapped around me and it made me feel so small in comparison.

After thirty minutes of watching the TV, Jeff grabbed onto my face and turned me to look at him. Smiling at me, Jeff leaned in and kissed me.

I had no intention of kissing a man, but then again, I had no intention of having sex with him. So, opening my mouth I accepted his tongue into mine and I found myself making out with this older man on his sofa as his hands started to explore my body.

"Mmmm." I moaned into his mouth as he grabbed onto my cock from outside of my trousers.

"Wait there." He said and I watched as he stood up and walked out of the room. I sat there with my hard cock pushing into my trousers.

When he came back, I saw a tub of lube in his hands and I knew what was going to happen.

"Time to fuck you properly my little slut." Jeff said as he walked over to me.

Pulling me from the sofa, Jeff kissed me again and while we made out, he started to rip my clothes off of me. Once I was completely naked, I assisted Jeff with taking his clothes off and now we are both naked and making out.

With a hard push, Jeff spun me around and pushed me so my hands landed on the sofa with my arse in the air.

"Mmmm such a good slut." Jeff moaned and suddenly a harsh spank on my arse.

Feeling the lube being poured between my cheeks, suddenly one of Jeff's fingers pushed deep inside of my arse and I let out a little whimper.

"Good boy, take your daddy fingering you like a good slut." Jeff moaned as he started to push his finger in and out of me.

I carried on moaning lightly as Jeff pushed a second finger in me and started to pump it in and out of my arse.

"Are you ready for me to fuck you son?" Jeff moaned with his fingers knuckle deep in me.

"Yes daddy, fuck me!" I moaned, desperate to have the feeling of his cock back in my arsehole.

I could hear Jeff rubbing lube all around his cock and then I got the feeling of the head of his dick pressing at my hole.

When he started to push, I got the same resistant feeling as before, so I closed my eyes and controlled my breathing and tried to relax my arse and allow him inside of me.

"Fuuckk." I grunted when I felt the head of his cock finally push into me.

"So, fucking tight!" Jeff moaned as he slapped and grabbed onto my arse.

"You're so big!" I moaned back as he kept pushing deeper in me.

Feeling my arse stretching around his cock was amazing, I felt so slutty letting this older man use me. When I felt his balls pressing against mine and my arse felt completely full, I knew he was balls deep inside of me again.

"That's it slut, time for daddy to fuck you like a real slut!" Jeff moaned.

Without any warning Jeff started to thrust in and out of me hard. It took a little longer for me to get used to him inside of me but once I did, I was fucking loving it!

SPANK!

"You like that slut?" Jeff moaned.

Gripping onto the sofa for balance as Jeff pounded my arsehole I moaned back.

"I fucking love it daddy! Destroy my fucking ass!"

"Dirty little slut aren't you! Taking an older man's cock like a whore!" Jeff moaned.

"Yes daddy! I am a whore for you! I'll take your cock whenever you want me to!" I moaned back loving him gripping my hips and fucking me harder and harder.

The room was filled with just my moaning and the slapping coming from his body hitting mine.

"FUUCKK!" I moaned out when Jeff hit something inside of me that sent shivers down my body.

"I think we found your P spot!" Jeff moaned with his cock lodged deep in me.

"What?" I moaned back not understanding.

"It means you are an anal whore and will love what I am about to do to you!" Jeff moaned and then started fucking me again.

"OH FUCK YES!!" I screamed as time and time again Jeff hit my spot! My legs felt like jelly as my body was having shockwaves of pleasure.

I remained bent over while Jeff well and truly fucked me!

As he kept hitting my P spot over and over, I felt like I was going to cum without even touching my cock so I screamed out, "I'm going to cum soon daddy!"

"Only true gay whores cum from just getting fucked!" Jeff shouted as he kept fucking me over and over.

"Daddy I'm about to cum!!" I screamed and suddenly he pulled his entire cock out of my arse.

"Nooooo!" I shouted desperate for my arse to be filled again.

"Turn around and sit on the sofa whore!" Jeff ordered.

I wasted no time doing what he said, sitting on the sofa Jeff grabbed my legs and spread them and lifted them up. Getting in between me Jeff easily slid his entire cock deep into my gaped arsehole.

"Fuck yes!!" I screamed as he roughly fucked me into the sofa.

"That's it you young slut! You going to cum from daddy fucking you?" He moaned.

"Yes daddy! Please can I cum!!" I moaned, at the same time I tightened my arsehole around his cock.

"You fucking sluuttttt!!" Jeff shouted and I felt him unload another fat load into my arsehole which triggered my own orgasm.

"FUUUUCCKKK MEE DADDY!!!!" I screamed as I fired cum all over myself without ever touching my cock.

"Fuck yes!" Jeff moaned as he kept cumming inside of me.

By the end we were both panting like crazy! I can't believe I just came from only being fucked!

Jeff went and got some tissue for me to clean up, when he left my arse I felt his cum pour out of my gaped hole and soon I wiped all of my cum off of my chest and stomach.

After that, it was quite late and Jeff told me I was sleeping with him. In his bed we were both naked and Jeff was cuddling me, dwarfing me into his body. Exhausted from the fucking I fell asleep very easily.

In the morning, Jeff made me suck his cock once again and swallow his delicious load whilst calling me a gay cocksucker. After that he then gave me a blowjob and it took me only minutes to cum in his mouth which he then kissed me and pushed it into my mouth. I felt like such a slut.

"We will have to meet up again next time my family are away." Jeff said as I was getting dressed.

"Yes daddy, definitely!" I replied, not feeling any shame or guilt.

"Good boy, I will talk to you soon." Jeff said and then kissed me again.

I had to get a bus home and when I walked through the door, I was met with my mum in her dressing robe screaming, "Where the hell have you been?!"

"I'm sorry mum, I just stayed over at a friends." I lied.

"I have been worried sick!" She shouted at me.

"I know I'm sorry, it won't happen again." I said with my head hanging low.

Quickly rushing past her, I heard my dad say to her.

"Don't be so hard on him, you remember what it's like to be young."

Meeting Molly

It has been three weeks since I stayed over at Jeff's. Most nights I would try and get online and we would dirty talk and discuss meeting up again but his wife hasn't been away for a while.

Then one day, a new girl started working at my company. I found out her name was Molly and she was also 18. She had jet black, straight hair, she was the same height as me and was extremely beautiful.

One day when she was in the kitchen in the office making a coffee, I went in to speak to her.

"How are you finding it here?" I asked.

"Yeah, really good," She said, "You're Adam, right?"

"Yeah, I am, it's nice to have someone my age here!" I said with a laugh since the office is mainly filled with 30 - 40 year olds.

Every day I would find a reason to get to speak to her and I started to really like her, then one day she said to me, "So, when are you going to ask me out?"

Although I was nervous, I tried to hide that and act confident. Giving her a smile, I replied.

"How about this weekend?" I asked.

"Sounds great to me." She said with a smile.

After that I couldn't stop smiling! I actually had a date with a beautiful girl.

On the date we went out for a romantic meal, I learned about Molly, her family and friends. She was into swimming and bike riding and I really enjoyed my time with her. At the end of the date, I plucked the courage to kiss her. Her soft lips sent me into overdrive and I knew I much preferred this kiss to how Jeff kissed me.

The next day, I went online and Jeff was asking me where I have been. I told him.

Adam: "I have been on a date with a girl from work, I think I really like her."

Jeff: "That's disappointing. Will you still have room for your daddy to fuck you like the slut you are?"

Reading his message, I was instantly hard. But I liked Molly and I actually wanted to give it a go with her, so I replied.

Adam: "Sorry Jeff, I don't think I can. I want to see where this will go with Molly."

Jeff: "I understand, well if you change your mind try and find me on here."

I closed my computer down and I was happy with how Jeff reacted. Thinking about Molly, I looked forward to a potential future with her.