Adam's Journey Pt. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Ron looked at me. "Hear that, Mule?"

I objected. "Hey, what did I do? Leave me out of this, I'm just an innocent bystander!"

Kristi, spoke, still laying on her side facing away from us. Her voice sounded tired, and distant. "Can't pick on him Ronnie, he has so many talents besides just that big bat." She reached back and stroked my ribs. "Don't you sweety?"

I felt myself blush, but was pleased that she had spoken up for me. "Umm, I suppose I know a few things..."

I felt Britt touch me from the other side. "Would you care to demonstrate? I'll be glad to be your assistant."

I looked down at her. "Insatiable wench! Didn't you get enough?"

She laughed, a low, sexy sound. "I could probably die happy right now, but I'd rather live even happier. My husband is off across the country hitting little dimply balls and packing even littler, dimplier balls in his pants. Juan is off getting his jollies somewhere,I'm sure, but you're right here, bigger than life, and I hear you're talented, sooo... Just to prove Kristi's point is all you understand, not for me!"

It was my turn to laugh. "Sure, I understand!" I leaned her way and bent to suck her breasts, still tasting her milk. I looked up at her. "It's a good thing I'm not lactose intolerant!"

She blushed prettily. "Actually, you seem to be extremely lactose tolerant. Deficient, even, the way you keep going at them!"

I laughed, then sucked her other nipple for a moment. She sighed. "Mmmm, I could get used to this!" I heard Kristi move, and from the corner of my eye saw her roll over to face us, to watch. I raised my head to look at her and our eyes locked, searching for something in each other. I couldn't seem to tear my gaze away from her until she smiled and said "Go on. Show her that thing I love so much, you know what I mean."

I bent and kissed Britt on the lips, long and lingering, then moved to her throat, her breasts, and then down across her stomach, slowly, gently, a light trail of kisses and touches with my tongue, tasting her salty skin. I kissed then licked her navel softly, then to her lower stomach and the soft white strip of hair at her sex. Her hips moved up to meet me, but I bypassed the route she wanted me to take in order to kiss and carress her thighs, lightly, teasingly. I heard her moan, and felt her body tighten as I moved to the inside of her thighs, kissing my way upwards, going from one leg to the other until I reached her sex. I knew she was at the point where she needed me.

She was hot, aroused, her pussy full to overflowing with my semen and her own secretions leaking slowly out of her. She smelled of arousal and sex, and I touched her small, hard clit with the very tip of my tongue, and she gasped. "Oh, god, Adam!"

That did it for me, and I dived into her, pushing my tongue against her newly inflamed sex and into her, tasting us, feeling her respond. She rose up, thrusting into my face, wanting more, and I obliged, licking rapidly at her labia and clit, swallowing what she forced into my mouth. She came hard and sudden, her legs clamping to the sides of my head and her hand holding me there, pushing down on top of my head as if I was trying to escape, which I most assuredly was not.

As her hard orgasm receded I backed off slightly, just enjoying slowly lapping at her sodden pussy, the idle thought that she had probably been fucking Juan earlier in the day passing through my head. Oh well, too late now!

Her hand came between us, her fingers finding and touching her tender parts as though to be sure I had left everyting in place, and she began to slowly masturbate herself. She truly did seem insatiable! I moved back a few inches, wanting to watch her play with herself, and was thunderstruck to recognize the engagement ring in front of my nose as Kristi's! It was Kristi that was touching Britt's cum-drenched pussy, not Britt herself!

Still shocked, I looked up to Kristi's face to find her kissing Britt, everyone else near the hot tub watching this tableau unfold in front of them. They kissed deeply as Kristi touched Britt's sex, and I could see that their tongues were exploring, and by the time the kiss broke off I could feel the old familiar tingle of arousal inside of me as Britt, rubbing herself into Kristi's probing fingers, had brought herself to another orgasm. Kristi looked at me, and again we searched each others faces until this time she tilted her head slightly to the side and softly said "Adam..?"

I knew immediately what she was asking, what she wanted, but I hesitated, still trying to decipher her look. We seemed frozen that way for an interminable several seconds, then she softly said "Adam, please?" and I moved to her, with no control of my own, and she raised her legs and spread them, and I looked down at her used and sex-swollen pussy.

She was wet, saturated even, and cum smeared, her whole pubic area and upper thighs painted with the cum of the two young men, and a foggy whitish fluid still leaked from her until I lowered my face to her and touched, tasted, and scented her arousal and her wanton lust.

I love the various scents of a woman, and of this woman above all others. Whether it's the soft scent of a flowery shampoo in her hair, the fresh soap scent on her skin after a shower, the subtle, sexy, need-you scent of her finest cologne, the salty, light perspiration after a hard workout or a long bout of lovemaking, or the musky, needy, maddeningly female scent of her aroused sex, I love them all, and that last one was there now, in spades!

Along with the scent of Kristi, though, was a rough masculine musk, the claim they had laid, the mark they had left on her lest I fail to realize that they had taken her, and she had accepted them into her body and drawn their seed from them, allowing them to expend their hunger, their need, as they pumped their cum deep inside of her willing, hungry pussy. I was tasting them then, a taste not so different from my own, but different nonetheless, Kristi and someone else not me, and feeling the wetness of the overflow on my cheeks and chin.

Way deep in my mind I realized that people were watching, seeing me go down on my woman after others had used her, and that I should feel shame and humiliation, but when Kristi arched and pushed into my face and I heard her call out my name as she came, hard and sudden, I felt only pride. She was mine, I was proving that, and that she had come so quickly and so strongly to my touch, to my tongue gave me intense pleasure. When I heard her draw her breath in as a ragged sob it only pushed me further, and I attacked her, thrusting my tongue inside of her until the muscles and tendons in my mouth and neck hurt, lapping at the mixed juices that flooded her, swallowing what found it's way into my mouth.

She came again, with a gasp and a scream, and then I was up over her, entering her, inside of her steamy furnace, my cock again rigid and throbbing from the arousal of being at her cum drenched delta, tasting and smelling her as she came. I fucked her hard, pounding into her, not caring that it was totally silent around us, everyone watching, every nipple, penis, and clitoris undoubtedly becoming erect as our intensity became contagious. She was liquid inside, slick, molten, tight, her cum filled pussy grasping at me as I felt the semen I forced out of her depths coat and then drip from my balls. I was immersed in their cum, forcing it from her, and we kissed, Kristi sucking at my semen coated lips and tongue, wanting to share the entire experience with me.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers