All Comments on 'Adam's Little Sister Ch. 02'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You had a good story until you decided to add another male later on. Totaly lost my interest...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hot!

Oh yes. Very nice. I can hardly wait for the next part.

puncturepuncturealmost 12 years ago

Great. Not certain where the story is going bgut it looks good

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great so far, but

"I hopped into my Miata convertible ..." What a pussy! The Miata was a teeenaged girls dream car, not for a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wonderful

I wish I could give it a higher scoring. Amazing story. it truely is one of my favorites

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To "Great so far but"

You say that the Miata is a teen girl's dream car. Have you ever driven one? I'll bet that your dream car is a minivan.

IwilldoitFeb31IwilldoitFeb31over 10 years ago

Thanks for your good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
one problem

It's a good story and I love it. But they have to be drunk to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wet

You got my juices flowing. Love it!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Good sex but I was confused

In the first chapter she was not dating because of her lisp. I assumed she was not SEXUALLY ACTIVE.

I still have the HOTTS FOR.

Now she is more of a sexual goddess.

Not she wants a threesome with her brothers BEST FRIEND.

I still enjoy the story I just look at her differently.

KEEP FUCKING SWEET SUSAN

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Of course I will comment on your story...at least this one (Chapter 2)...

You have written a hot story...I love the plot; Susan & Adam are so erotic ❤ together...but I am NOT liking the MMF angle, at least not this early in the relationship...

I know the chapters are written, & you show recent updating; could still use another proofread to iron out the issues with grammar...but still, a most imaginative start!!

Five Stars!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Oh, yeah, went to start Chapter 3, and remembered another comment for this one...

Adam & Susan don't ALWAYS have to imbibe before they have fun, do they??

Again, I know the story is written...still, it would be nice for their emotions to be pure & from the heart, without inebriation involvement...

Again, strong story...back to Chapter 3 now!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous