Adam's Little Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked over at the screen, then back at Susan. To the screen again, back to Susan.

She must have read the reaction on my face, a mixture of fear and excitement.

"Don't worry," she assured me. "We can stop if it hurts. But right now . . . I'd like to shove a Patriot missile up myself. That's how horny you've got me."

"Hold on a second," I said. I bolted out of the den and to my room, returning in seconds with a bottle of Astroglide, the slipperiest lubricant I know.

"Come here," I whispered, sitting back down on the couch

Sue sauntered over to me, naked and stunning. I pulled her face down to kiss me, while running my hands all over her body. My beautiful little sister – she loved having sex with me. Awesome.

"Turn around, Sue," I said. I squirted an impressive amount of the clear lube into my hand, then slathered my cock with it. Under normal circumstances, I would have used it to pleasure myself. But these circumstances were anything but normal.

I started by just rubbing the outside of her anus with the lube, massaging it in well. Sue moaned her pleasure and wiggled her ass. Her eyes were still glued to Fade to Blue, where blonde, buxom actress Houston is having her meaty pussy flesh pounded by muscular, big-sticked Billy Glide.

I stuck just the tip of my index finger into Sue's ass. She let out an "ahhhh," as I penetrated. Little by little, I stuck my finger further up her virgin anus.

"Rub your clit, Sue," I advised baby sister. She did as she was told, as all baby sisters should.

With Sue rubbing her clit and my finger gliding in and out of her ass effortlessly, I decided the time was at hand to give her what she was begging for.

"Are you ready, Sue? Ready for my cock up your ass?"

"Yes, Adam. Oh yes. C'mon big brother . . . give it to me, give me your cock up my ass . . ."

Needing no more encouragement than the dirty talk from her sexy mouth, I pulled Sue to me and placed the tip of my cock against her anal ring. As lubricated as it was, it slipped right in. I held her up by her ass so she didn't sink down further until she was used to it. She gasped a little as the flared head popped into her anal ring.

"You OK baby?"

"Yes," she replied tentatively. "It feels sort of . . . it hurts a little, but it still feels kind of good."

"It hurts good?" I asked. "Like when you bite on your fingertip?"

"Yeah, like that. But please, keep going," she implored me.

"OK sis," I replied. "Keep rubbing your pussy."

Slowly, I allowed her shapely, tight ass to sink down the length of my shaft. Once I was balls deep in my sister's ass, I parked my cock there, letting her get accustomed to the feeling.

"How do you feel, Sue?"

"I feel . . . good . . . incredibly . . . filled up . . . I think I . . . . like it!"

"Good, 'cause here it comes . . . I'm going to give it to you now, kid."

"Give it to me," she commanded. "Give me all you've got big brother."

I watched with fascination as my cock sank in and out of her virgin anus. It was incredible and strange at the same time, like watching it happen to someone else, like my cock was disconnected from my body. Except, of course, for the feeling of impossible tightness. Of my cock being enveloped by something so snug, warm and alive.

At this point, Sue was furiously rubbing her pussy with one hand, while squeezing her nipple with the other. I could see that she had at least two of her fingers buried in her slit, driving them in and out with the rhythm of my anal penetrations. I let her sink down on my cock, putting my hands on her strong shoulders.

My sister took one of my hands and held it lovingly for a moment. Then she took three of my fingers and stuck them in her mouth, where she greedily sucked on them. I pounded her even harder.

Her back began to glow with a sheen of light sweat – she was really into it and on the fast track to a crushing crescendo.

I pulled my hand out of her mouth and lifted her ass up a little with both hands. Sue put her feet on my thighs, leaning back onto me. From this angle I was able to lift her up and down, allowing my cock to sink into her ass fully. She must have felt it practically in her stomach. Her hands reached up and around my neck, where she held on for balance. Sue's face was right up against mine, I could smell her perfume and sweat.

"Oh my God, Adam," she whispered in my ear, almost unintelligibly, "I can't take much more of this."

"You all right, Sue?" I misinterpreted.

"I mean that . . . I'm going to . . . . are you going to? . . . . I feel the . . . cum building in me . . . ."

"Yes," I replied weekly, my own journey to imminent release beginning. "I feel it . . . It's so tight . . . so good . . . ."

Sue began rocking up and down, slamming my cock into her ass full force, then drawing it out almost all the way. I marveled at the power in her soccer-toned legs. She turned face to mine and licked me from my neck to my cheek over and over, getting me wet and so close to cumming from the arousal.

Finally, with sweat now rolling off her back and down her ass, she threw her head back in total surrender to the feelings of climax exploding within her. I could see her eyes practically roll back in her head and her orgasm just ripped through her. You know the feeling, don't you?

"Ahhhh . . . . ohhhhh . . . . . I'm . . . . uhhhhh . . . . OOOHHHHH" she roared, her body convulsing violently.

I could only echo her orgasmic mantra, as my cock flooded her bowels with gobs of sperm. So much that it leaked out of her ass, back onto my cock and all over both of us, mixing and mingling with her own vaginal discharge.

I continued to pump for probably a full minute, even though my fluids had stopped shooting. Like a machine gun that keeps dry firing long after the ammo is gone. Sue was just beside herself until ultimately, mercifully, we were both depleted and fell back into each other's arms.

"That was the most incredible sexual experience I've ever had," she puffed. "And it was with my brother. You are the most phenomenal lover, Adam, you know that?"

"It's easy with you, Susan," I replied, my own words surprising me a bit. I know that you should take love where you find it, but this was . . . insane. And all I could think about was doing it again. Or had Susan gotten it out of her system?

"Adam?" she asked coyly, "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Have you ever had sex . . . with more than one person as once? Like with two girls, or one girl and another guy?"

"Well, no," I replied. "Sounds wild, but no."

"Can we do that?" she asked, biting her lip. "Like with me and you and Doug?"

"My friend Doug?" I asked. She'd known Doug since she was six years old. As she got older, it became obvious that she had a gigantic crush on him.

"Yes, Doug. I've always wanted to . . . in the movie the girl had one cock up her ass and another in . . . I'd love to try . . . "

What had I created here? I wondered. A sex monster? An insatiable nymph? The idea was phenomenal, though. Should I agree to it? Should I ask her to bring a friend for an Adam sandwich instead? The possibilities were endless . . . .

Should I continue this story? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. Anything from a kind word to a complete review. Wrting stories takes a lot of time, effort and thought. I personally do it because I love the idea of people enjoying what I have created. So please, take a moment and say hello!

Also, if you would be kind enough to vote on my story, then please give it a five if you liked it. It's very encouraging!

12