Addict

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,500 Followers

"Be fair," he said. "You let Mick play around. Now it's my turn. Look at it this way. This time you'll be able to see what's going on."

Let him? Let Mick play around? I was stunned. The sheer gall behind that statement was shocking in its sheer audacity.

Not that it mattered. I wasn't going to be able to do anything to stop him and we both knew it. Looking down between us I could see his cock approaching and my pussy had flowered and was just waiting. The crawling feeling inside seemed to indicate it was actually anticipating this.

His cock touched me and then it was pushing past my lips and sinking into me. I was actually watching it as it forced my lips further apart, demanding that I let it pass. The funny thing was that when Gorilla Two started in on me I'd been silent, not believing that it was happening to me. This time I was in no doubt. It was right there and I was watching it as well as feeling it. I found myself going, "Ah, ah, ah," as he pushed in with each 'ah' being louder and longer than the one before.

He was in and getting under way, his hips driving him firmly home. No gentle glide for this man. He was the dominant one and he was letting me know it. His cock would crash forward and I'd flex my hips and push to meet him. His hands were on my breasts, rubbing them, playing with them, enjoying them. It dawned on me that I'd missed that under Mick's administrations. I liked having my breasts touched in situations like this. It added to my pleasure, although I don't think I should have been enjoying it in this specific instance, if you know what I mean.

It turned out that after a sampling of two I can say that gorilla types do keep going longer than non-gorilla types. That was my experience, anyway. Gorilla One just seemed to keep on going forever. I only had to glance down and I could see him, sliding in, pulling back, sliding in again, filling me to bursting point.

I was gasping, struggling to keep up with him, and I almost lost it when he started pumping himself up for his big finish. Ha. Who am I kidding. As soon as he started on his big finish I completely lost it, far too sensitive and aroused to not climax, and I think I kept on climaxing right up to the point where he joined in.

"I think little Jimmy has got the message now, don't you?" observed Gorilla One, to be answered with an affirmative nod from his minion.

"Thursday," Gorilla One snapped, pointing at Jimmy and then the pair of them walked out, job done.

I just looked at Jimmy, daring him to say something. The silly man was stupid enough to open his mouth. There was a vase on the buffet. An ugly vase that his mother had given us so we had to keep it. As soon as Jimmy started to speak I had that vase in my hand and it was flying at his head. He ducked, dammit, and the vase hit the back of the suddenly vacated chair and fell onto the chair cushion, unharmed. Double dammit.

It seeped through Jimmy's slow mind that I wasn't pleased with him.

"We'll talk later," he shouted as he bolted out the door.

I glared at the door and headed towards the bathroom. I was going to take a long hot shower, using all the hot water there was. My only consolation right then was that Jimmy was running down the street with wet trousers. I wondered if he'd be brave enough to come back and change them. I wasn't betting on it.

Ashson
Ashson
8,500 Followers
12