Addie's Debt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the office, she felt like everyone knew. Everyone knew Addie was going commando. No panties. No bra. No undergarments of any kind. Naked, save for a few layers of fabric. She clumsily took a few selfies of her pussy at her desk, having to take a few before getting one that was good quality. She got more brazen as the day went on. In the office bathroom, she took off her skirt and jacket, taking a picture of herself in the bathroom mirror wearing only her blouse and boots. Her perky nipples very obvious as she scooted back into the bathroom stall just in time as someone else came in. She stayed until they left and took it a step further... removing her blouse as well, posing for a few pictures of herself naked except for her boots. When she noticed that the copier needed paper, she recorded a repeat-performance of the parking garage footage, and squatted down with her phone recording her between her legs as she loaded more paper into the machine. All the pussy and breast flashing had made her day somewhat enjoyable, but she knew better than to get too worked up as she had no panties on to absorb any of her essence.

During the mid-morning meeting, she had to walk around the big boardroom table and hand out packets. She also served refreshments. The air conditioning in the office made the room cold, and when Addie leaned across the desk to pass something, she could have sworn a few of the visitor's smiles at her were due to her erect nubs showing prominently under her blouse as her heavy breasts complied with the gravitational pull of the world, pressing against the blouse as her jacket moved conveniently away from her body. Back at her desk, she spread her legs and recorded more video of her spreading her pussy, teasing her clit, and even inserting a thick highlighter pen into herself. The sudden ringing of the phone on her desk scared the life out of her. Her boss needed copies of a report. When she delivered them, he noticed she looked flushed. Addie she said she wasn't feeling herself, and her boss offered her time off seeing as the meeting earlier that day had gone so well.

Addie stayed until her normal lunch hour, and then took the rest of the day off. She grabbed a coffee and walked through a local park to think. She passed the restrooms and flashbacks of her encounter with the anonymous couple came flooding back. Still feeling horny and her adrenaline pumping, she took a few more pictures of herself on a park bench, and found a shaded spot where she balanced her phone on a nearby tree stump as she stood by another tree and flashed her ass, before opening her blouse and flashing her breasts too. What had she become? What was her purpose now? It was so surreal that what was once a kinky past time had turned into a second job.

Addie contemplated working on more of a social life, having now been coerced into the world of porn and exhibitionism. With the endless erotic thoughts swirling in her mind, she tried to concentrate on other things. She tried making a mental to-do list, browsed her smartphone for events and socials to attend. Even 'people watching' wasn't as fascinating as it usually was. Her thoughts and ideas always intertwined with sex; her mind cruelly bringing every scenario back to the fact that she needed a good, hard fuck.

Out of ideas, she headed home to her apartment. A very welcomed, but ironic, surprise waited for her in her mail box. It was a check; not a huge check but Addie certainly knew what it was from. In a sadistic way, fate had guided her back into the world of sex and porn, just as she was trying to clamber free from it's grasp. As much as she wanted nothing to do with it, Addie couldn't help but feel relieved that her efforts were starting to pay off... literally. Hurrying up the stairs, she walked into an empty apartment. Or so she thought... she could hear muffled voices from Cassie's room. Cassie was her roommate of several months. A cute redhead, Cassie stood about 5' 5" tall and had your classic Irish-ancestry look. Perfect red hair, a pale complexion, and a body full of freckles. She was extremely pretty in her own right.

Addie quietly went to her room and put her things on the bed. Creeping up to the wall, she listened in and heard a familiar scene playing out. Cassie had her boyfriend over again and it was clear they were entertaining themselves. Again. Fate. Sex. Porn. Addie couldn't win for trying. Needing something visual to stimulate her, Addie tip-toed toward her roommate's door. She could hear them playing. Cassie had always loved talking dirty to her boyfriends. She knew Addie listened in from time to time which she got a thrill from. But today she had no idea Addie had gotten home early. Cassie hadn't closed her bedroom door all the way, and Addie used that to her advantage. She had to stifle a gasp when she saw them.

Ben was sitting, naked and tied to a wooden chair. His ankles were bound to the back legs keeping his legs spread wide, and his hands were bound behind his back. Cassie was naked except for a pair of cute pink panties. She was kneeling in front of him stroking his cock with one hand, while she massaged and squeezed his balls with the other. Addie could see sweat on his forehead, a good sign Cassie had been teasing him like that for a while.

"I can't believe you talked me into that, Ben. Did it turn you on?" Cassie teased, slowly stroking his hard cock.

"Yes. Totally." he panted.

"I was so naughty for you. I was your naughty girlfriend.... say it."

Addie smiled as she watched. She started to get wet seeing her roommate control her boyfriend like that. Cassie appeared so innocent to those who didn't know her well. Addie had known her long enough to notice she liked controlling her boyfriends. She wasn't your stereotypical strict leather and latex dominatrix, although she would look hot as hell dressed like that. No, Cassie's style was more subtle. She was all about getting into her boyfriend's minds. Having them open up to her, and taking advantage of their fetishes and weaknesses for her own pleasure. And then seeing him, Ben, a desperate mess of a boy wanting so badly to cum but not being able to. Addie's eyes were glued to the scene playing out in front of her.

"You're my naughty girlfriend." he responded.

Cassie smiled. "I am, aren't I. What did you like about it?"

"You were on your knees."

"I was on my knees for you... being dirty and naughty for you. What else?" as she squeezed his balls a little harder.

Ben gasped at her firmer touch."The cum..."

"Yes. The cum... there was a lot more than I thought. I wasn't expecting all of that. But I did good, didn't I?"

"Yes... you were wonderful, baby." as he closed his eyes and let his chin rest on his chest.

Cassie smiled up at him. "Can I tell you a secret, Ben? I want to do it again."

"Yes... Yes.... we'll definitely do it again." Ben smiled keeping his eyes closed, thinking about that.

"I bet you want to see me on my knees like that for you again, don't you?"

"Yes."

Cassie released his balls and started to pump her boyfriend faster.

"I'll do it whenever you want me to, Ben."

"You will?" he said, desperately panting now.

"Yes... I might even do it a few times when it's just me."

"What?!" Ben opened his eyes and looked at her frantically.

"Oh don't give me that look, Ben. Think about it. We can have our happy time like this as I tell you all about how naughty I was for you. You love it when I tell you dirty stories."

Cassie formed both her hands into a slick, warm, inviting tunnel and started pumping him harder.

"Say it, Ben. Say you want that...."

Ben looked like he was trying to object but the pleasure he was getting for her was too much to deny. "I want that, Cassie. Please... do it by yourself and tell me... like this. But..."

"But?", Cassie stopped completely.

"Please... don't stop... just... just like before... not any more..."

Cassie chuckled and started jerking him again, satisfied with his answer.

"I promise. Just like before. God, Ben, I'm so wet thinking about doing it again and again for you."

"Are your panties...?"

"Yes, Ben. They are wet. Do you want to smell them?"

"Yes."

"Such a kinky boyfriend, Ben. Okay..." as Cassie stood and slipped her panties off. She turned them inside out and placed them over Ben's face, making sure the soaked gusset was under his nose. "There... now I think it's about time I let you cum."

"Yes... please... I want to cum so badly."

Cassie straddled her boyfriend and lowered her wet pussy onto his cock, sitting on it and rocking her hips back and forth. Her cute little freckled ass was so inviting as she bounced up and down on her boyfriend.

"Mmmm... feel how wet I am, Ben... my tight, wet pussy on your cock as you inhale my panties. Tell me what a good girlfriend I am for letting you indulge all your fantasies."

"I love you, Cassie. Thank you for letting me indulge all my fantasies with you." Ben said, his voice becoming desperate and ragged.

"You're welcome, Ben. Mmmm, your cock feels much bigger than normal... you must love thinking back to what we did last night, and about all the times I'll do that for you... all the times I'll tell you about how naughty I was when you weren't there... Oh Ben, I love being your dirty.... naughty.... kinky.... girlfriend." slowly fucking his cock, sitting on his balls after each word.

Ben couldn't hold back any longer. He let his head fall backwards as he passed the point of no return. Cassie could see her panties being pulled in and out of his mouth as his breathing got heavier once he started shooting ropes of cum into her. She sat on him, reveling in her absolute control over him. Her boyfriend had just cum with her panties over his face, after teasing him for almost an hour.

Once she felt him softening, she got up and cleaned him with a towel, commenting on how much cum he had shot into her. She sat on his lap again and rubbed the panties playfully into his face before removing them and kissing him deeply.

"I love it when I can smell my pussy on you... my naughty, kinky, boyfriend's face smelling like me."

"I love it too...." Ben said, still coming down from his intense orgasm.

"Let's get you cleaned up. " Cassie said, glancing at the clock on her bedside table. "Addie will be home soon."

Addie took that as her cue, and quietly made her way back into her room, which was next to Cassie's. Slowly closing the door, her heart was pounding as she tried to stay quiet. She listened as they each took their turn in the bathroom. She heard the fridge open and close, before they returned to her bedroom. Finally, she could hear them both talking as the TV played in the background.

Addie waited for a few more minutes. Luckily, her routine was to go right to her room, so she grasped her keys tightly and headed to the front door. She slowly opened and then quickly closed the door, letting her keys fall noisily to rest on the kitchen counter-top. She quickly made her way to her room before anyone noticed her things were already on her bed.

"Hey Cassie, I'm home..." as she closed her door and collapsed on the bed, not waiting to hear a response. Taking the check out of the envelope, she stared at it again and made sure it wasn't some kind of scam or cruise voucher. Nope. This was the real deal. Made out to her with a vague reference to the site Lucas had created an account on which hosted her video content. Addie sent Lucas a text with the good news.

"Hey. Got a check. I'll make a payment to the card. Addie."

"Great news! Hey, how did you do with the challenge?" was his response.

Addie texted back. "Good. Almost got caught a few times..."

Lucas called her immediately.

"Hello?" Addie answered.

"Hey... great news on the check. It's up to you how you want to use the money, but remember you have a lot of debt to pay down. Also... you remember the contest we did? Well the winner wants you to... well... " clearing his throat. ".. you're going to do a threesome with him and his friend for the site."

Addie's heart dropped. "Excuse me?"

"A threesome. He wanted your next shoot to be a threesome, and we got talking and we both thought it would be hot if you fucked them. I'll make sure he and his friend are legit and have no criminal past, but fans love it when they see you fucking them every now and then."

Addie stayed silent.

"Hello? Addie?" Lucas asked.

She stared at the ceiling. In shock. Then she looked at the check. Then she thought about two cocks for the price of one. Then she thought about her credit card bill. The check again. Her horny state. After about a minute of silence...

"Okay. BUT... not at the house or my place. I want a very nice hotel room. And no names. And, I don't want them to take any pics or video." Addie said, compiling a list of demands.

"Awesome! You'll look so hot, sis. Gotta go. Love you." as Lucas hung up.

Addie hung up the phone and stared into space. She was actually going to do this. Fuck complete strangers for her site. But... she had done that before already, right? Just never at Lucas' command. Addie realized she had been playing with herself. Licking her fingers clean, she undressed and took a cold shower.

When Cassie showed Ben out, Addie was already in the living room on the couch. She was dressed only in a thick, white robe and, true to her challenge, was naked underneath. She had turned the couch into a make-shift bed as she channel hopped, unable to find anything to keep her interest for more than a few minutes. Cassie plopped down beside her, lifting her feet so that they rested on her lap.

"You look a mess, Addie." she teased.

"Well, thanks a lot!"

Cassie laughed and raised her eyebrows. "Seriously... what's wrong?"

Addie blushed. "Promise not to laugh at me?"

"Cross my heart and hope to die." Cassie responded.

"I'm horny, Cass, and my fingers and toys just won't do it for me. I need a good hard fuck."

Cassie beamed at her roommate. "Well then..." sounding excited. "Let's get you a boyfriend!"

Addie shook her head. "No... I can't commit to anyone right now. Too much going on."

"So, basically you want cock with no strings attached?"

Addie nodded. Cassie got her smartphone out of her pocket and tapped away before turning the screen toward Addie. "Kind of like this?"

Addie's eyes opened wide and she nodded as she saw the picture. "Yeah... like.... that.... god that's an amazing looking cock."

"I know, right?" Cassie said, excitedly.

"Well.. whose is it? Is he single?"

"No clue, Addie. I don't know him, but..." then she swiped to the next picture.

Addie gasped and looked at her roommate with a 'what the fuck??' look. In the picture Cassie had that same cock worked into her mouth. "Wait, is that Ben??"

Cassie smiled mischievously. "Nope. Ben TOOK the picture, Addie. One of his fantasies was to see me sucking another man's cock."

Addie sat up straight, crossing her legs, truly intrigued now. Waving her hands. "Wait... wait... wait... so.... your... BOYFRIEND... Ben... WANTED to see you sucking another man's cock?"

Cassie nodded and also saw Addie's bare pussy as she adjusted her legs. "It's weird, I know, but I was into it. It's a weird thing he found on Tumblr. I guess guys out there want their wives and girls to go out and be with other men. I didn't fuck him... just sucked him off. But, Addie... oh... my.... god... when I showed Ben the guy's cum in my mouth he about blew his load in his jeans. It was so comical thinking back!"

Addie sat in disbelief staring at her roommate. The revelation was both shocking and arousing. Cassie then reached over and brazenly parted Addie's robe, revealing her bare pussy to the room.

"Hey, what the fuck?" Addie protested, quickly closing the robe tight.

Cassie laughed. "Well since when did you start walking around here with no clothes on? I must have missed the memo on that one."

Addie thought fast. "Silly online dare. Go commando for a day. It's just a bit of fun when I get in the mood, you know?"

"Well how to people know if you did it? Honor system?" Cassie asked.

"Yeah, pretty much although people post pics as proof too." Addie reasoned this was probably true.

"Well, give me your phone then and spread 'em!" Cassie said, getting excited.

Addie shook her head. "No... I..."

"Adriana? Spread. Your. Legs." Cassie demanded in a calm, but stern voice. The same voice from before with Ben. And Adriana? She never addressed her with her full name.

Addie slowly did as she commanded and handed her the phone.

"Very good." Cassie commended. "It's just an innocent picture or two. And it's on your phone so you can do whatever you want with it. You're sexy as hell, Addie. I would show my body off all the time if I were you." Cassie had no idea how true that suggestion had recently become...

Cassie took a few pictures, using her fingers on the phone surface to zoom. "Spread your lips, Addie." Addie playfully did, and after the flash had gone off about 4 or 5 times, Addie reached and grabbed her phone back, covering herself up. "Enough." she said playfully. Cassie stuck her tongue out in return.

Addie steered the conversation back to the prior revelation, "So, where did you find a guy to do that? To suck his cock while your boyfriend watched?"

Cassie picked up her phone again. "See how his cock is poking through a hole in the wall? He was at a discreet glory hole. His was the first cock and so he was the lucky guy. I only did one, but damn Addie I want to do it again...."

Addie finally realized this was the Cassie was talking about with Ben when she spied on them earlier. Being on her knees, being naughty for him... she was teasing him about sucking off another guy. And... she made Ben tell her she could do it again without him there as long as she told him all about it. Addie's pussy was tingling. She wanted to see it too as her need for relief took over.

"Let's go there. The two of us..." Addie suggested. She was breathing a little heavily, and Cassie picked up on that instantly.

"Mmmm, yeah that works." Cassie said in her seductive, dirty talk voice. "But you'll have to suck ANY cock that comes through that hole... no matter how big or small." Cassie said as she put her hand on Addie's knee.

Addie nodded. "What should I wear?"

"Something sexy. Put on a 'little black dress' and some heels... and no panties..." Cassie teased, giggling at the thought of Addie going commando for this.

Cassie drove them. She was in short denim jean shorts, a tight-fitting tee shirt, and sneakers with ankle socks. She had also put her red hair back into a ponytail. On the way there, Cassie gave her the run-down on the rules.

"Okay, so just follow my lead. The guy who runs the place knows we're coming. Because there are two of us, he wanted us in there for an hour. So, we'll be in a small room with two holes on the wall. House rules say we have to suck any cock... and we have to make each guy cum. Technically...." Cassie said, putting her hand on Addie's thigh, squeezing it. "it's blowjobs and handjobs only." Cassie had a twinkle in her eye like there was something she was holding back.

"Take another one, Addie. Of your pussy." Cassie commanded.

"Cassie! You already did."

"Well I want to see you do it."

Addie sighed and got her phone out. Making sure the flash was one, she put a foot up on the dash and spread the other wide. It was reminiscent of going back from the grocery store with the vegetables in her holes. One flash and she put herself back together.

"Thank you...." Cassie said, sarcastically, almost like it was chore for her to convince Addie.

"So, this place we're going to. How do you know this guy, Cassie?" Addie said... thinking Cassie had way too much knowledge of it all.