Addie's Debt Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've known him for a few years on and off. I took Ben there last night and made it out to him like it was my first time, but I've been there a few times before... before Ben."

Addie sat back and imagined just how many cocks her roommate had sucked on at this place. This place... which came into view as the car turned into a parking lot, was an adult store. It was your stereotypical adult store with darkened windows and signs in neon writing. As they entered, Cassie talked softly to the guy behind the counter who winked gave her a key. Addie blushed and looked at the floor as Cassie took her hand and led her to the back of the store. Addie looked up and saw a few guys watching them both. One nudging the other to get his attention on them too.

Once inside the room, Addie took in how small it was. It was literally a 6 x 6 box with black painted walls. The upper part of the walls were mirrored and there were two holes in the back panel for the cocks. A pair of towels were laid on the floor under the holes for them to kneel on. When Cassie closed the door, she entered a code into a security-looking panel and dropped the key into a drawer. Soon after, the panel illuminated and showed a timer at 60 minutes, counting down to zero.

"The door will unlock in an hour... we have no choice now." said Cassie, looking excited. Addie started to panic, knowing she had never been to a place like this before.

"You do the first one, Cassie. Show me how it's done..." Addie suggested as she knelt and sat back on her feet.

Cassie nodded. "But, keep your eyes on your hole too. Even if I'm not done with mine, if a cock appears you have to suck on it quickly." Addie just nodded and took a deep breath as they waited. The creaking sound of a door opening made their hearts flutter, and soon after a nice sized cock pushed through the in front of Cassie. Cassie winked at her roommate and immediately took it into her mouth. No hesitation. Just a moan and a desire to suck a random cock. Addie looked on in awe as her roommate worshiped this stranger's penis, taking it into her mouth and then resting the head on her tongue as she jerked the cock looking at the mirror above her.

A muffled... "Yeah, just like that baby. That looks so hot."

It took a few moments for the realization to hit, but Addie gasped as she realized the guy could SEE her! See them both! It was one-way glass. They couldn't see out, but everyone could see in. The mirrors were on all the walls!

A smaller sized semi-hard cock appeared through the wall. Addie sighed and took it into her mouth. It looked older, and she could only imagine the guy looking at her that the cock was attached too. Peeking at the timer, they had 57 minutes to go. 'Just enjoy yourself Addie. This is what you wanted...' she thought to herself as she closed her eyes and settled into a rhythm as she felt the cock grow in her mouth. Who was he? Was he married? How many times had he stuck his cock through these holes at this adult store? How many other mouths had this cock been in before hers? It didn't matter as she got into it... reaching through the hole and cupping his balls... just in the same way as she had done with her own brother just a few days before.

Addie heard Cassie's guy cum. She didn't look over, but she heard his moan and her roommate moan at the same time as the slurping sounds of a closed mouth willing a cock to orgasm filled the room. Cassie loudly slurped her lips, licked them, and then came a big "aaaah" as she was obviously showing her anonymous sperm donor she had swallowed it all.

Addie then heard the sounds of a phone taking her picture. Addie opened her eyes to see her roommate recording her with a cock in her mouth for prosperity. Addie could tell he was getting close. A muffled... "Let me see it when I cum...." instruction came through the wall. Addie nodded to the mirror and opened her mouth, looking up at him. She put his cock on her tongue and used her hand to finish him off, feeling two or three spurts of seed fire into her mouth. It wasn't as much as she thought it would be, but taking Cassie's lead... swallowed the load and opened her mouth to show it was empty. The cock quickly pulled away from the hole and the two were left alone, each with a load of cum in their tummies.

"What did you think?" Cassie asked.

"It was weird." Addie said. "It was kind of hot not knowing who it was, but... " giggling "I wanted to suck on something bigger for my first time, you know?"

Cassie laughed. "Yeah, it just happens that way. There are some good ones, but a lot of average guys too. It's the thrill of it all really. And, I guess you worked out they can see us, right?"

"Yes!" Addie said, blushing and slapping her roommate's shoulder. "I don't want them taking my pic. I have no mask or blindfold on or anything."

"They aren't allowed, Addie. The guys have to turn over their phones and such before they are allowed back here. We are allowed to take pics, but the guys can only commit us to memory... and the light is kind of dim so no one really gets a 'good' look at you."

Just then, a very nice thick cock pushed through Addie's glory-hole, swiping by her face. It caught her off-guard, but the moment she saw it, she looked up, smiled and started sucking.

"There you go... see?" Cassie said, excitedly picking up her phone and recording her roommate.

Addie moaned and got lost in the moment, feeling the mushroom head and the hard, thick shaft slide in and out of her mouth. Addie grabbed his balls and held him in place as she gave him the blowjob of her life. Swirling her tongue around the head of his cock, running her mouth along the shaft, spitting on it as she used her other hand to jerk it.

"Can you deep throat him? I bet you can't..." her roommate encouraged her.

Addie accepted the challenge and pushed the cock into her mouth, gagging as she pushed the last inches further into her throat. She held him there for a few seconds, before letting him out, giving herself a few moments to catch her breath before she took him fully into her throat again. Addie heard more pictures being taken.

"Oh fuck, that's hot and I snapped a few 'upskirt' ones for your dare too..." she heard Cassie say. "Shit... keep on going...."

Addie looked over to see Cassie put the phone on the floor, angled up at her. Another cock appeared for her, and she turned her attention to that. Addie went back to her own cock and lovingly sucked it. The guy behind the wall started talking to her.

"Do you like my cock?"

"Mm-hmm" Addie nodded with her mouth full.

"Yeah? You like it in your slutty mouth?"

"Mm-hmm" Addie again, sucking on the head.

"Tell me."

The words spurred her on. Addie jerked his cock and looked up at the anonymous man in the mirror.

"I want your cock. I love your cock in my slutty mouth." Addie admitted to the stranger.

"Yeah, you do... what about your pussy. Is it tight?"

"Yes" Addie whispered, nodding.

"Show me your tight pussy."

Addie stood and hiked her dress up over her ass. Cassie looked over, trying to concentrate on her own guy, but totally getting in to what her roommate was doing. Addie bent over and spread her pussy wide for the mirror.

"Oh... fuck... no panties.... yeah that's a tight one. A slut needs her pussy stretched. Fuck my cock, slut."

Addie turned and looked at Cassie. Cassie had a look of absolute lust in her eyes. She momentarily took the cock out of her mouth and looked into her eyes.

"Back your pussy onto his cock, Adriana. Let him fuck you... hard." Cassie ordered in her stern voice. Adriana again...

Addie nodded and backed her ass up to the wall, sitting back on it for leverage. She reached under her to guide the cock to it's intended destination. She moaned and bit her lip as the cock opened her up, pushing inside of her and filling her tight, love-starved pussy.

"Fuck yeah!" the guy said as he began fucking his cock in and out of Addie's wet, aching pussy.

Addie was in heaven. This was what she needed. A good, hard, pounding fuck. She closed her eyes and imagined all the eyes on her. All the anonymous people she couldn't see watching her take a cock she would probably never see again. She imagined Lucas. What if it was Lucas behind that wall? It wasn't... but it could be. Addie built up an animal-lust just thinking about the depraved act she was engaging in. And Cassie... she was seeing firsthand her roommate act like a slut in her time of need. Cassie's guy finished quickly and after swallowing her second load of cum, she scooted over and re-positioned her phone so it was pointing directly up at Addie's pussy being fucked.

The guy behind the wall was getting close. Calling Addie every name under the sun to he could cum hard, she toyed with her clit, needing relief just as much as he did... no... even more than he did. Feeling the wall bump each time he thrust into her, she teased herself until she came hard... and as her pussy tightened and spasmed in the midst of her long-awaited orgasm, she squeezed his cock past the point of no return as he unloaded into her. She heard a long groan as she felt his cock push into her up to the hilt and spasm inside of her. Her own heart beating hard as she dealt with her orgasmic aftermath at the same time.

When Addie opened her eyes, coming down off of her high, she saw Cassie with her hand down her shorts playing with herself watching her. "So hot.... oh yeah.... fuck that cock.... take his cum...." she was whispering. Addie opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. Cassie took her hand out of her shorts and put two fingers into her roommate's mouth. As Addie sucked on them, tasting her roommate's pussy and wetting them to help her friend, she heard cheering and clapping from around the makeshift room they were in. They had an audience, and they were loving every second of it. Cassie stood and removed her panties and shorts, and knelt again naked from the waist down. The girls both smiled and Cassie motioned her to take care of the cock in her pussy while she continued to masturbate.

Addie pulled herself off of the cock in her, and let it fall. She felt cum running down her leg as she knelt and gently sucked on the sticky, spent cock. She spent a few moments licking it clean, tasting her own essence on it. When she felt it start to get hard again, she stopped and smiled, giving her anonymous donor the signal that once was all he was getting.

As another cock went into Cassie's mouth, a suggestion came from outside the room.

"Use the cum to get yourself off, darlin'" referring to Cassie.

Cassie let the cock pop out of her mouth as she reached over and put her hand near Addie. Addie turned herself toward her roommate and let her roommate's fingers explore her cum-filled hole. Scooping some of it out of her, Cassie put her hand between her legs and sighed as she sucked the cock again. Claps could be heard again, though not as many as before. Perhaps the main show was over and more cum had been spilled outside of their orifices.

For the rest of the time in the room, each of the girls ingested a few more loads of cum. The cocks were smaller to average in size but some had some pretty big loads. Cassie and Addie even tag-teamed one, with Cassie starting it off and Addie finishing it.

As they knelt, exhausted, talking between blowjobs, the timer on the door reached zero and the door unlocked. It was a surreal moment for Addie. The two dressed in silence. Addie used a paper towel to wipe herself of the cum running down her leg, but not before Cassie made her take another picture of her used, well-fucked hole. After Cassie dressed, they both left. There were some claps as the two emerged from the back of the store. The store clerk, who as it turns out was the owner, was more than happy. A smile beamed from ear to ear as he and Cassie said their goodbyes. Addie was too embarrassed with people being able to see her now to make much conversation, but smiled as she remembered back to the amazing cum she had. Using an anonymous cock to get off. Listening to him degrade her... just like the porn movies he was probably addicted to and, even buying, from this very store.

She knew she wasn't a 'slut' but didn't mind being called one in the heat of passion. The two drove home in silence. Once they got inside the apartment, Cassie got some tequila from the liquor stash, and they both did a few shots.

"Did you cum?" Addie asked.

"No... I came so close but I didn't." Cassie said, taking a swig from the bottle.

Addie looked at her. "Do you want me to help you with that?"

Cassie smiled and shook her head. "No... not that I don't think it would be amazing to have you go down on me.... but... I have plans for Ben tomorrow."

"Oh?" Addie said as she perked up, not caring that the way she was sitting was exposing her pussy to her roommate anymore. "Do tell!"

"Remember how I told you Ben would let me go suck cock and tell him about it? Earlier today I tied him to a chair and teased him for like an hour, Addie, until he agreed."

Addie knew full well what had happened, having secretly watched the couple herself. She acted shocked though.

Cassie continued on. "I want my next big orgasm to be when he is licking me out, as I tell him about how many cocks I sucked tonight... how many loads of cum I swallowed... and how naughty I was as I played with my pussy, smearing cum that" using her fingers in quotes "fell from my chin onto my tummy and ran down onto my pussy."

Addie sat up. "That's so hot... won't he be mad... about playing with the cum I mean?"

Cassie shook her head. "He's so into me, Addie. He's wrapped around my little finger. He would agree to anything at this point if it meant I stayed his girlfriend."

Cassie got her phone out and the two looked at the pictures she had taken of them. She played the video of the entire experience with Addie at that cock. From her first sucking it, to filming her deep-throating the guy, to Addie showing him her pussy and backing her pussy onto his hard cock. The sex looked amazing, even if it was a little low light. What Addie didn't know was that when she pulled off of him, a drop of cum fell onto the lens of the smartphone. It actually looked pretty amazing as the camera blurred instantly.

"Thank you." Addie said to Cassie, holding her leg. "I needed that. Just... well... don't show that around, yeah?"

"Oh yeah... no worries... it will be added to my private collection." Cassie laughed as she got up. "I'm going to shower and then go to bed."

"Hey..." Addie said, stopping Cassie in her tracks.

"When you tell Ben... I mean... you don't have to... but I'd love to see what you do to him. Can you set up your phone and record it for me?" Addie winked.

Cassie nodded and smiled. "I could.... but it would be hotter if you were there when I tell him..." as she winked back and headed into the bathroom. Addie tried to ask what she meant but by the time she worked out the words to say, the water was already running and Cassie was oblivious to her. Addie took a few more shots of the tequila before heading to her own room. Closing the door, she got a devilish idea and dug out the 'dog' dildo she bought on a whim.

Propping up her smartphone on the floor to record, she put the dildo on the carpet and dug her fingers into her pussy, using the remnants of her sperm donor to wet the tip of the cock. She got onto her tummy and, facing the camera 'point of view' style, sucked on the cock, taking it into her mouth down to the knot and running her tongue all over the shaft.

Whispering directly to the camera... she remembered back to how Cassie had teased Ben.

"Did you like what you saw? On my knees?"

"Yeah? All those cocks I sucked... all the cum I swallowed. Did you like what a slut I was?"

"Oh yeah, you liked the load in my pussy too?" as she panted.

"That cock felt so good. Stretching me wide open. Pounding my tight pussy."

After a few moments worshiping the rubber cock and teasing her imaginary audience, she knelt either said of the canine cock and lowered her pussy onto it. Leaning back she fucked the dildo cow-girl style, using the cum from her pussy as lube as she reminded the camera what she had done that evening.

"So many cocks in my mouth...."

"So much cum in my naughty tummy. I'm filled with cum for you."

Addie moaned as she sat on the dildo fully, feeling the knot stretching her pussy as she toyed with her clit. She closed her eyes and brought herself to a quick orgasm and licked the cock clean again before turning off the recording.

Addie had no intention of showing anyone that footage, but it was becoming more and more obvious now that she needed to 'feel' like someone was watching her in order to bring herself to orgasm, even if she was indeed completely alone. She performed for so many tonight. She performed for her roommate and let her film it all. She tasted her roommate on her fingers and then let her finger her pussy to scoop cum out of it. Hell, she complied when her roommate told her to take pictures of her own pussy.

Once Cassie was finished showering, Addie did the same. Showering, she spent a long time relishing the warm water washing away her depravity. As she got back to her room and tucked herself into bed, she remembered Lucas' phone call. Lucas was planning a threesome for her... she still had issues with the way it was sprung on her, but at least this time she knew in advance what was in store for her.