All Comments on 'Additional Addisons'

by adrammalech

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
fanfarefanfareover 8 years ago
Amazing, Wild & Erotic

a, I just have to compliment you for such a terrific imagineering of the Futurist Clone genre. A realistic fantasy with likable characters, believable plot development and Kinky twisty storytelling.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 8 years ago
cool premise..

...great story, well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

That was quite nice. I happened by this on a search for sex stories about clones, and this proved more serious and pleasantly incestuous than I expected. I can't find anything to complain about.

YKN4949YKN4949over 7 years ago
Great

A really excellent story. Perfect pacing, really enjoyed it.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Good sci-fi premise, good buildup, interesting character(s), good sex, and good epilogue at the end. A superb piece of story-telling.

netgnosticnetgnosticover 4 years ago
excellent writing!

Makes me think of Orphan Black, a bit, except that those clone sisters seemed to be as divergent as possible in personality, capabilities and self-expression ... which is actually very unrealistic, as you prove in your story.

A few thoughts - as scientists are coming to understand the human "biome", they find that the huge crop of bacteria that live inside us and on us are initially given to us through natural childbirth from our mothers' vagina. They've become aware that kids born by caesarean have health difficulties because they aren't exposed to this. So, Addison has inherited her biome largely from her mother through birth, but her clone-daughters have received their biomes from their surrogate moms, or maybe from a synthetic or donated source if they were gestated in a synthetic uterus. Plus, we pick up other bacteria from other people or the world around us, and some of our bacteria will be killed off by antibiotics and other medications. The result is that even naturally-born identical siblings will have unique biomes, but possibly similar.

The point is, there's no reason for their three pussies to taste the same, since part of a woman's flavour is her vaginal bacteria.

The tattoos - your story is more than a century in the future (you mentioned 2120 as being passé in terms of hotel-room style), but every tattoo motif Anne has is commonly-used today. You've described their future-tech hair treatments and some high-tech clothing very well, and thoughtfully. But wouldn't Anne's tattoos be outdated in their future world? (Just a thought - if she takes a musician from our present as inspiration, she might emulate her tattoos. If so, it's worth a mention is your story.)

Believe me, if I didn't love your story, I wouldn't even think about these things, or care! Keep writing - if the next story of yours I read is great like this one, I guarantee I'll read everything you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous