Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for spending the evening with me," Amy said as we recovered. "I enjoyed getting to look into your eyes the first time, and then feeling your tongue in my mouth the second."

"Any time, Amy," I replied. "I'll do it above, I'll do it below, I'll do it behind, and I'll do it real slow."

"And you'll do it in my house, and you'd probably do it with a mouse," Amy observed drily. "I'd better get these candles out before I have to listen to much more comedy central."

When she got back in bed, I pulled her close.

"Amy. Thank you so much for having me over. You're pretty special, and it's great that your heart is falling for a comedian."

"I wish I could help myself, but I can't," Amy said as she snuggled further into my arms.

I gently stroked her back until she settled into sleep, and then I followed her.

We gave each other a few nights off after all the emotion that had spilled over the last several days. However, I had invited Amy to dinner with a group of friends Friday.

"Only if you agree to come back to my place for a nightcap," she had offered.

"I think I can do that," I said.

Jennifer, with her usual intuition, cornered us at the bar before dinner.

"You two look like you're on a cloud. Things must be going really well between you."

Amy looked down, a blush creeping up her cheeks. I could feel my face getting warm.

"Now, you've told me everything," Jennifer said. "I'll be merciful and leave you alone, Amy. And you, Eric, I trust you're taking care of her?"

Amy and I both laughed—a bit nervously.

"Oh, my, you two are lost. I could ask more questions, but I think I already know the answers." Jennifer's face broke out into a smile. "I can't tell you how happy I am for you both. Now, let's steer the conversation to safer subjects."

"Great idea," I croaked out. Jennifer winked.

We got through dinner without any more awkward moments. We walked up from the car with our fingers intertwined.

"Still want that nightcap?" Amy asked.

"Anything at your place would be great," I answered.

"Anything?"

"You bet, girlfriend."

Amy rolled her eyes and pulled me through her door. She locked it behind her and turned to me.

"Can I be your nightcap?"

"I'd love that, Amy."

She laughed and closed the distance between us. Her soft lips found mine, and we forgot our banter. Her body smoked in my arms, her breath hot and her lips insistent.

Finally, Amy pulled back to look at me. She took each of my hands and drew them behind her to rest on her ass, which squirmed against them.

"Eric. What did you say about being terribly horny and frustrated? I'm feeling that now."

"You mean..?"

"Yes, you know exactly what I mean."

"Let's take it slow," I said gingerly.

"But don't be too cautious," she said. "I want this."

"Need it bad?" I teased.

"You have no idea," she whispered. She closed the distance between our lips and kissed me fiercely. My cock stiffened to steel in my pants as she ground into me. My hands ranged up and down her back as she heated up. I only occasionally strayed down to her ass, teasing her mercilessly.

"I want out of these clothes," she breathed. I helped her undress everything, noticing the excitement in her taut nipples. She helped me undress, and then I pulled her back into my arms, continuing my gentle caressing of her back.

I could feel the tension building in her body, so before she got too frustrated, I spun her around and pulled her back into me.

"God, yes!" she moaned as my cock found the cleft between the cheeks of her ass. My hands rose to find her straining breasts as she shoved her ass back into me. Her head lolled back when I palmed her breasts, closing my fingers to pull and twist her nipples. I started a bit gentle, but increased the pressure in time to her whimpers of assent. Amy shoved her ass deeply into my cock, and I tweaked her nipples hard.

"Eric, I'm on fire! Pleasssse," she begged.

"Let's get to your bed," I directed.

Amy grabbed my hand and literally dragged me to her bed. She snatched the covers and threw them back, heedless of where they landed. Still holding my hand, she opened her nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube, handing it back to me. She let go and then stretched out face down on the bed, spreading her legs slightly and hiking her ass up into the air. I took a moment to drink in the sight: a beautiful woman, horny beyond belief, spread out before me, waiting expectantly for me to plunder her tight ass.

"You are beautiful, Amy," I whispered.

"Get your hands on this beautiful body," she commanded.

I wasted no time and climbed beside her. Her ass squirmed beneath me, hungry for my touch. Finally, I gave it to her.

"Yessss," she purred.

My fingers tracked over the heaving skin of her ass, so soft yet so firm beneath. I was reminded of our first night together, when she desperately tried to get my fingers on her back door. This time, she didn't have to worry. I let my fingers dip over her private spot, then I went to massaging the ring of muscle. A continuous string of sighs and hums told me that I was doing the right things.

When I felt her ring relax, I reached for the lube and flicked open the lid. Amy's breath caught in her throat, and her ass hiked up expectantly.

I drizzled some lube on a finger, then placed it at her ass.

"Ummmmmm," she purred, and I felt her gently push out, relaxing her sphincter for me. My finger pushed inside, slowly, gently, gaining entrance to her most private space. I stopped at her second ring, and waited for it to relax fully before I pushed in. Then I gently withdrew, and slowly pushed in further.

"Ohhhh, God," Amy groaned with her face firmly pressed into the mattress. Her ass waved in the air, pushing back when I pushed inside, and withdrawing when I did the same. Soon, I had my finger buried to the root, and I began slowly taking long strokes in her ass.

"Yeahhhhh," she encouraged. As Amy got excited, she tilted her ass further up and drove back harder, signaling me to push harder myself. Soon, I was sawing my finger in deeply, pressing the rest of my hand firmly against the cheeks of her ass.

Amy whimpered and moaned, her hair splayed around her buried face. All her attention was on the finger doing magic to her ass.

"Ready for a little more?" I whispered.

"Pleasssse," she whispered back.

I slowly withdrew my finger and joined it to another, drizzling lube over them both. Amy's ass humped in the air, missing the feeling inside her. She moaned when my fingers reconnected with her ass.

I took this very slow, letting Amy adjust to the feeling of size. Again, her ass relaxed, and I felt the resistance fade and my fingers start to spread the ring of muscle. They slid forward, then waited at her second ring. It relaxed, and I ever-so-gently pushed inside. I let the ring open up, then slid my fingers out a bit, letting her rest. Then back in, and this time she relaxed fully, willing me into her body. She pushed with her hips, and my fingers slid to the second knuckle, accompanied by a lusty moan. I stopped there, and slowly pulled a little way out.

"Ahhhhh," she encouraged on the next push. I went just a bit further, then back out. Each time, a little further. Finally, I reached the end.

"So good," she murmured. Her hips tilted up again, and she offered me everything. Emboldened, I pushed harder, and slightly rotated with each stroke. Her back arched, and her ass rose to meet me. She was loving this.

We got into a rhythm, and I sawed more firmly. I started rotating my fingers all around, stretching her open, readying her if she wanted to go further with this. I needn't have wondered.

"Eric, I want you inside me. Now. I'm ready," Amy directed.

"I know you are," I answered. "I'm going to sit back against your headboard, and you're going to lower yourself down on me."

"Fantastic."

I crawled up beside her and settled back against the headboard, stretching my legs in front of me. Amy lifted herself from the bed and straddled my legs. I handed her the lube, and she drizzled another measure over my cock. I shivered as her hand expertly jacked my cock while she spread it around.

Still holding my cock, Amy worked her knees forward until she loomed above me. I looked up into her smile and the wild edges around her eyes. Amy carefully positioned my cock at her back entrance. We both sighed when the head nestled at her outer ring. Her eyes never left mine as she slowly lowered her hips. Surprisingly, I didn't feel much resistance as she opened to receive me. I saw the same feeling in her eyes. When I hit the inner ring, I did feel resistance, but Amy slowed down and let herself adjust. Suddenly, her eyes went wide as her inner ring relaxed. We both knew that this was going to work.

Amy's inner ring caressed the head of my cock in hot velvet, sliding open slowly but surely. She stopped, rose slightly, and sunk back down. Her ass opened up a little more, and on the next descent, the head slipped inside. My hands found her cheeks and caressed.

"Ohhhhhh," she breathed. Her eyes smiled down at mine while she continued to work me inside her. I let her see the arousal she created in me. Her ass was hot, smooth, and tight. Up and down she went.

"We're doing it," she wondered aloud.

"Yeah. Amy, you're incredible," I answered back.

"This is so hot." Amy's hands reached back and spread her cheeks apart. She arched her back and lowered herself down; I felt her cheeks brush my legs. Within a few more strokes, she rested her full weight, my cock driven all the way inside her.

I tore myself away from the mind-blowing situation in front of me: a beautiful, horny, hot, woman astride my hips with my cock buried to the hilt in her ass. I needed to focus somewhere else before my cock erupted from the sheer eroticism of it all. Amy was an excellent place to focus, so I slid my hands around to her jutting breasts, cupping and squeezing the nipples.

"Yesssss," she hissed, sinking down so my cock impaled her ass. I tilted my head back, and Amy took the hint, lowering her lips down. She kissed me hungrily, pushing her tongue into a sweet duel with mine.

Amy snaked above me, her body responding to the exquisite feelings coursing throughout. Her lips stayed glued to mine, and her breath came hot and hard.

I made sure I remembered which hand had stayed out of her ass, and then I let it trail down her side. I felt the smile on her lips.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned into my mouth. My hand slowly worked between her legs.

"Uhhhhhh." Her swollen pussy pushed hard into my hand. It was soaked with arousal, and I spread my fingers, keeping the pressure indirect. Amy made it difficult, twisting and pushing her hips to drive her clit into me. I circled around it, concentrating hard to keep her frustrated and keep me from blowing my stack.

Amy sped her motions, taking long drags up and down my pole. I could sense her shift from tentative motions to full on stroking, secure in the pleasure radiating from her ass. I relented and let my fingers converge on her engorged clit.

"Ahhhh," she sighed in relief. I curled my index finger and let her rut her clit against it. She mashed her pussy into me, her breath coming in short gasps. I continued to concentrate on her clit, thinking about anything but the goddess astride my hips.

"Oh, God, Eric, I'm going to cum," she announced, pulling away from me.

I finally allowed myself to look back into her eyes. Our connection leapt to life, and I felt my shaft swell and harden to pure steel as I looked at the unalloyed lust radiating from Amy. I pinched her clit in my fingers, and by other hand did the same with her nipple, pulling hard. My own orgasm built down below, waiting to boil over. I squeezed back, holding off.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," she panted in time to her thrusts. Then, her body tensed as her orgasm gathered force. Her pants got higher in pitch, then she threw her head back and cried out as the first spasm ripped through her. I felt her pussy tense, then her breath caught and she screamed as her ass rebounded from my hard dick inside. I heard more incoherent cries tear from her throat, and then my own orgasm demanded its due. I howled out my release as the first blast jetted up through my cock, spraying deep into her convulsing bowels. Blast after blast continued, the pleasure from her clamping ass nearly unbearable. My balls just continued to empty into her.

After I don't know how long, I felt her body slump against me. I released her nipple and lessened the pressure on her clit while we both whimpered and twitched through the aftershocks. We took our time.

Finally, I opened my eyes again to see hers looking deeply into mine. I could sense the slight smile playing on her face.

"Wow. What happened?" she wondered.

"That's called soul-crashing."

"Boy did it ever," she said and laughed. I laughed with her, both of us twitching with our most sensitive spots still connected. Amy calmed down and then bent down to kiss me.

"Thanks, Eric, for being so gentle with me. That was unbelievably good."

"You are so welcome, Amy. I can't think of anywhere I'd rather be."

We kissed deeply, thanking each other with our lips.

"Ready, Eric?" Amy pulled back and asked, looking again into my eyes.

"Yes, Amy," I responded.

Still connecting with her eyes, I felt Amy raise herself from me. She twitched as my head passed her rings, and then smiled at my whimper when her sphincter closed over the retreating head. I slid down and she lowered herself beside me.

"Ahhhhh. I didn't realize how stiff I was," she admitted, looking up at the ceiling.

"I think we were both a bit wrapped up in the moment," I answered, reaching down to gently massage her thighs.

"Feels good," she breathed.

I continued to work my hands over her skin as her eyes closed. Feeling her drifting off, I pulled the covers over us, then rested my head on her shoulder and draped my arm over her. She snuggled into me and sighed, and I allowed slumber to overtake me.

My mind wandered in deep dreams, no doubt fueled by the powerful lovemaking of the night before. Finally, the fog lifted, and morning's light filtered through the curtains as I opened my eyes.

I just rested and enjoyed the peace, Amy's breathing slow and steady beside me. Then it caught, and she drew in a deep breath as her eyes opened. They blinked and turned to find mine.

"Morning, Amy," I said gently, smiling into her eyes.

"Morning, Eric." Amy smiled back and leaned in to kiss me. We hugged tight.

"What a night," she said when she pulled back. "I slept fantastic. How about you?"

"Solid and deep," I answered. "I didn't wake until a few minutes ago. Everything is right with the world."

"Let me guess. Great dinner, great companion, fantastic sex, deep sleep. Is that your formula for happiness?"

"Pretty much," I laughed back. "You have to admit: It's hard to beat."

"Well, the sex was fantastic. You finally took me there, Eric."

"And you were unbelievable, Amy. It took everything I had to keep from blowing it the second you lowered yourself onto me."

"I could see it in your eyes," she said, smiling. "But then the tables turned when I came. I've never felt anything that intense."

"You were totally lost," I reminisced. "Head thrown back; animal noises coming from your throat. It was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

Amy blushed. "It's a little embarrassing to admit how much I liked that."

I smiled back. "You were open and vulnerable. I loved it."

"You're the one guy I can open up with," she said.

"Don't ever change," I answered.

Amy's arms slinked around me and pulled me in a tight hug, saying everything with her body.

"Ready for a shower?" Amy asked when we eventually disentangled.

"Great idea," I answered. We helped each up and padded into the bathroom hand-in-hand.

Soaping her back, I asked a question. "Amy, were you okay with me touching you after my fingers had been in your back door?"

She laughed. "I don't think I even noticed, but yes, I'm fine. Your hands felt pretty good on my chest, and I know you take care where you put them. Keep it up."

"Keep it up, huh? So there's going to be a second time?"

"Oh, yeah. There is definitely going to be a second time." I burst out laughing, and Amy joined me.

"Let's get finished, and I'll cook you breakfast. I'm ravenous," I said.

"Need to get your strength back after ravishing me?"

"Exactly."

We finished up, and I found breakfast fixings in Amy's refrigerator. "Expecting company?" I asked.

"I figured that I'd have some horny guy over this weekend, and that he would need food after a night with me."

"You're not kidding," I agreed. I got busy while she sat at a barstool.

"Kind of fun to have someone else cook in my house," she observed.

"Just remember, not every horny guy treats you this well."

"No guy has ever treated me that well, in bed or out."

"No girl's ever treated me that well either," I answered, looking up from our omelets to see her dancing eyes. "Not even close."

"Not even Lisa?" she asked mischievously.

She caught me off guard, but I quickly recovered. "Lisa and I were a good pair. But there is something about us, Amy, that goes beyond anything I've known."

"I know exactly what you mean," she laughed. "But I still like to tease you."

"Yeah, I don't see that changing."

"You wouldn't want it to." I looked up and she winked. I laughed, knowing she was right.

We went bicycling, getting down to the river and having a snack for a break. On the way home, we pedaled by a park and took a break under a shade tree. We both lay down and looked up into the leaves.

"Eric, thanks again for last night. It was amazing. It didn't hurt, and you felt really, really good inside me."

"I'm a lucky guy to get thanked for what we did last night," I answered to a chuckle from Amy. "But you're welcome. When two people take the time to build trust and experience with anal sex, it can be fantastic. You've learned to trust me, and more importantly, you've learned to trust yourself. When I gave what you call my 'little speech on the subject,' that's what I meant. I'm really glad that you enjoyed it."

Amy took my hand and squeezed hard.

We spent the weekend mostly together, visiting friends and making love. I marveled again at how much fun Amy was to be around. I stumbled out of her bed Monday morning and got back to my place in time to get ready for work.

"Jennifer would like to meet you for a drink," Amy said later that week over the phone.

"Just me?" Like any guy, I was playing this cautiously.

"Just you. I told her I'd ask. I think she has some things she wants to tell you. Probably about me, or about us. She's a good friend, so I trust her instincts. Interested in hearing what she has to say?"

"You're not afraid she's going to share some deep, dark, secret or misgiving?"

"You've seen her look at us, Eric. Does she look like she has any misgivings?"

"No, she sure doesn't," I admitted. "Yeah, I'd be happy to meet her. Maybe I can gain some leverage over you, anyway."

"Don't think you have enough already?"

"Never hurts to have more, especially with a sorceress like you."

Amy laughed. "You're learning, Eric."

So that's how I found myself waiting Friday evening at place Jennifer suggested. Classy, with just enough noise to make private conversation possible. I didn't wait long before she appeared, decked out in a sundress. Fortunately, I had followed Amy's advice and dressed decently myself.

"You look stunning, Jennifer," I said. "What can I get you?"

"My, my, a compliment and a polite offer. Amy's doing well with you. Gin and tonic, thank you." Jennifer settled into the chair I offered, crossing her legs and displaying a lot of tanned thigh. Her brunette hair cascaded down her shoulders, framing an elegant face dominated by piercing green eyes. I carefully kept my eyes away from her chest, but I could sense that a hint of cleavage led the eye down to nicely swelling curves. Jennifer smiled at everything that crossed my mind.

1...456789