Adult Education

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Such a gentleman," she purred. "Feel a little naughty, meeting another woman while your girlfriend is at home?"

"A little, yes. So I'm happy that the woman's such good company."

Jennifer laughed. "Eric. You are the devil himself! You're passing this part of the test extremely well. Now, how is your mother? I still remember talking to her when she visited."

I responded, knowing that Jennifer was seeking her opportunity to pounce. She took her time, and we both chatted about all manner of things.

"Like another?" I asked when her glass was empty.

"Please."

Our drinks came, and she picked hers up. I did the same, and just as I was about to sip, she hit me.

"Amy really likes you, you know."

I played it as cool as I could, taking a sip and leaning back while I bought time. I'd always had trouble responding to that line, starting back in second grade.

"Probably not as much as I like her," I said, feeling pleased with an answer that didn't sound lame or arrogant.

She smiled. "I'm not so sure about that. But I am sure that neither of you actually knows how deep it goes. How could you? You have a lifetime to find out."

"A lifetime, huh?"

Jennifer didn't answer. She just looked at me.

"Anyway," she went on, "I wanted to do you both a favor. You're both made for each other. But eventually, something Amy does will get under your skin. When that happens, you will remember this conversation, and how much you appreciate everything about Amy. What a great person and friend she is. How athletic and beautiful she is. How much fun she is. And most importantly, how wicked she is. She can be an innocent little girl, a quick-witted sparring partner, and every man's wet dream—however she chooses. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"I think you know the answer to that, Jennifer."

"Tell me, Eric, so you'll remember. What is it about Amy that you appreciate most?"

"She just a hell of a lot of fun to be around. She keeps me on my toes, in a good way."

"She's your equal, Eric. She's your partner in crime, now and forever. There aren't many that can make that cut."

"A little compliment for me? I don't think I've ever heard that from you, Jennifer. I'm flattered."

She smiled, a wide, genuine smile from deep inside. "I always give my favorite people the most hell. If you'd tried your luck with me, Eric, you might be surprised where it would have led. But I'm happy you didn't. Amy is the girl for you, and you are definitely the boy for her. Make sure you cherish her. She's glowing so bright right now, I'll know when you're not treating her right."

I laughed. "You have a way of just knowing things, Jennifer."

"And even I get it wrong, sometimes," she pouted. Her green eyes fixed on mine. "I have to retract a certain statement I made about what women want and don't want."

I felt my cheeks get hot. "I'll give you a pass on whatever it is you're thinking about."

Jennifer chuckled. "Amy let me off the hook in much the same way. It was fun to make her squirm—the chances don't come that often. You either."

I smiled back at her.

"Sometimes silence makes the best answer, does it not?" she said daintily.

"Indeed."

Jennifer burst out laughing. "This little rendezvous is even more fun than I thought it would be."

"You have an interesting conception of the word 'fun,' but then, so do I."

"And so does Amy," Jennifer added. "Now, I wouldn't be doing my job without extracting at least one more thing that you appreciate about her. Any ideas?"

"Yeah," I said, looking into Jennifer's eyes. "Amy goes deep—way deep. There's a lot to explore, and I like exploring."

"Both your answers were about who Amy is on the inside, and that has staying power. Sure, she's gorgeous, but there are other gorgeous girls. Me, for instance."

I dipped my head in acknowledgement.

"But there's no one quite like her, is there?"

"That's what my heart tells me." Wow, I had said a lot.

Jennifer smiled. "Thanks for sharing that, Eric. You let your guard down a bit, but your heart wanted to. I'll save that for a special time with Amy. She'll love you all the more for telling me."

I bowed my head once more. Then I looked up. "Thank you, Jennifer."

Those green eyes fixed on me again. "Say more."

"Meeting me; having this conversation. It shows you care about Amy—a lot, and that you care about me. Also, I can feel something coming from Amy through you. You're glowing a bit too, for your friend."

"Very perceptive, Eric. You're welcome. Now, I'd best be going soon, before this rendezvous becomes more fun than it should. You'll remember what we talked about?"

I looked into her eyes. "Yes. I will remember."

"Amy said she'd remember as well," she added, getting up. I got up with her. She leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. "Lucky devil," she whispered before spinning around and walking off. I knew she wanted me to wonder who she meant. At least I got a chance to check her out as she waltzed out the door—she knew she looked good.

"Nice lady," the bartender offered.

"Extremely," I agreed.

I called Amy when I got to the car. Of course, she didn't answer.

Later, she called.

"We both laughed when your call came in. We had a bet on how long it would take."

"Even I'm smart enough to call my girl after meeting one of her friends for a drink."

Amy laughed. "I'm taking you out tonight, Eric. Jennifer gave a very positive report on her little mission. Said that you were incredible—that you did everything right. She had to string out the good parts—too much to tell me in one day. You must have really turned on the charm."

"I'm buttering her up in case this doesn't work out."

Amy's laugh got me laughing as well. "Anyway, Mr. Comedian, get over here."

Amy treated me to a great dinner, her sparkle heightening the good vibes. Driving back, she looked over.

"Jennifer told me about how she dressed to kill, and how you admired her yet kept your gaze carefully on her eyes. She definitely noticed that you wanted to pass her little test. Would you like to join me for another little test tonight? This time, it's about how much you can look at all of my body."

"I like that test."

"I figured you would."

We spent another great weekend together, featuring some great lovemaking, of course. We stayed in touch over the phone during the week, planning to meet Friday after work. Bedtime Thursday evening, my phone rang.

"Hello, Amy, how are you doing?" I answered.

Her voice was low and throaty. "I need something really bad, and you're the only person who can give it to me."

My cock stirred—this sounded interesting. "Anything. How can I help?"

"Anything? I'll have to think about that. But I know what I need right now. I'm lying naked on my bed, face down. There are candles everywhere. I need something from you, badly, deeply. Can you come over and help?"

My cock was rock hard. "I'll be right over."

"Leave your clothes by the door. Hurry."

I did hurry, unlocking and easing her door open to see soft candlelight. I stepped in, locked the door behind me, and jumped out of my clothes. A trail of candles led back to her room. I followed them to the flickering light pouring from her open door.

"Amy..." my breath caught in my throat.

"Eric. Thank you so much for coming." She was stretched out on the bed, candles everywhere, and a bottle of lubricant near her ass. My pulse leapt at least 30 beats.

"I am so worked up, so horny, so frustrated," she continued. "Do you know what I need?"

I looked down to see her legs slightly spread, her knees pushed into the bed, and her ass thrusting into the air. Her hands were under her chest, playing with her nipples.

"I think I've got it figured out," I chuckled. "And I can definitely help with your little problem." I stretched out on my side beside her. "Would you like to snuggle back into me and let me play with you for a bit?"

"Ohhhh, I'd love that," Amy replied, rolling back into me. Her ass found my cock and she squirmed until I was nestled securely between her cheeks. The she pushed back hard, moaning and grinding. I reached around to palm a breast, testing its weight and feeling the hard nub of her nipple jutting out. I gathered my fingers and squeezed the nipple, pulling it out and twisting.

"Yeesssss," she hissed, shoving her ass into my cock. I felt the slight roughness of her anus drag along the underside. Amy was on fire, and I let her build the heat higher. She rippled into me for several minutes, and her ass kept moving up until the head of my cock found her back door. She purred and twisted, trying to get me inside her. My precum had slicked everything back there, and Amy strained to use that as lubrication. I smiled to myself—she wanted it bad. She was just where I wanted her.

"Okay, babe. Back on your tummy."

"Ummmmmm." She rolled over and spread her legs, hiking her ass up. I got the lubricant and drizzled some over a finger, then slid it down to tease her opening. She squirmed under me, fighting to get my finger deeper in her ass. Finally, I held my finger still to let her impale herself. With a long moan, she jacked her ass up, and my finger slid inside easily. Amy started rocking her hips, pumping my finger back and forth. I could feel how relaxed she was as I started twisting inside her. On one of her thrusts, I pushed as well.

"Ohhhh," she whispered when I bottomed out, the rest of my hand possessively palming her ass. I let her enjoy the sensation of giving over her ass for a while, then I slowly withdrew to the sound of her whimpering.

I drizzled more lube on two fingers now and moved them back to her opening. More gently this time, I let her squirm against them and slowly draw them inside. Her outer ring opened easily, but I paused at her inner ring. Amy sighed, and I felt her relax and push out. My fingers moved inward, and I paused, backed out slightly, then let her draw them inside again. In a few cycles, I was buried anew to another sigh of satisfaction from Amy.

Again, I let Amy thrust into me while I gently twisted my fingers, relaxing the full circumference of her sphincter. I also tuned into Amy, feeling out her excitement level and her readiness for more. She was turned on but also deeply relaxed, fully enjoying what we were doing together. I could find no anxiety of what was to come. My eyes told me the same story. Amy's body writhed under me, her fingers still clamped to her nipples.

"You ready for me inside you?"

"I thought you'd never ask," she responded from somewhere far away. Before I could say anything more, she drew her knees forward and lifted herself up, hiking her ass into the air with my fingers still buried inside. I saw her pull her arms in and raise her chest as well, resting on her elbows with her arms crossed under her, pulling at her hanging nipples. I didn't think it possible, but my cock hardened further at the sight. I let her get used to this new position, then I flipped the lid open on the lube and drizzled another portion onto my cock with my other hand.

I shuffled forward and rested the head of my cock beside my fingers sawing in and out of her.

"Eric. Please."

I relented and slowly withdrew my fingers to another gentle whimper from Amy. I got the head of my cock positioned at her entrance and let her set the pace. She sighed and slowly pushed herself back. I felt the head open up her outer sphincter, then I felt the pressure from the inner ring. Amy backed away a bit, then pushed back again. Her inner ring slowly expanded, feeling like a gentle wave riding along the head of my cock. It wasn't so much a sense of penetrating as it was a sense of her relaxing. Suddenly the pressure eased.

"Oh, God," she sighed. We both knew that I was in. Amy paused to adjust to the new sensations, then she started rocking her hips little by little, drawing me deeper and then pulling back. Her tunnel was a furnace, bathing my cock in liquid heat and pressure. I watched my cock progressively sink into her until her cheeks touched my groin.

"This feels so good," she breathed.

"This feels fantastic," I answered back. In fact, she felt so fantastic that I drew my focus completely onto her, delaying the volcano building inside me. I traced my fingers over her legs and back, feeling the sparks flow between us. Amy sinuously twisted her hips, exploring and drawing out all the sensations inside and around her ass. Her moans and whimpers attested to the raw pleasure coursing through her body. I slowly pushed and pulled, letting her control the pace and depth.

Then I saw it—the movement of one of her hands back between her legs. She dropped her head down to steady herself on the bed, and then she sighed as her fingers found her slippery folds.

She started slow, not wanting to rush to orgasm too quickly. I could tell: she was blending the new sensations coming from her ass with the familiar tingle of her pussy lips. I let her explore.

Soon enough, her body shifted gear, and she moved from the tentative to the confident. Her ass pushed back hard, and I met her thrusts. She groaned, grinding her hips each time we bottomed out. Her fingers picked up speed on her pussy, occasionally tickling my balls. Amy was in the zone, ass full of cock and loving it.

Is there anything better than this? A gorgeous woman, turned on beyond belief, dancing on the end of my cock. Better yet, she loved me, and if I was honest with myself, I loved her just as much.

Amy's breath now came in grunts, timed with her rocking into me. We started to bounce into each other, and I grabbed her hips to pull her back with authority.

"Oh, fuck yes," she groaned. Her fingers gave her pussy a workout that I could feel in her ass. Enough playing around. She was pushing for an orgasm—now.

"That's it, baby," I encouraged. "Ride it hard." I squeezed down on the eruption threatening to blow inside me, hoping I could make it until Amy was ready.

"Oh, yeah. I'm gonna cum soon," she panted. Small pinpricks of sweat broke out on her skin. She pushed, and twisted, and gasped her way into pure lust. I could feel her muscles tense, and then I knew it: she was beyond the point of no return.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled, and rammed into me. I met her and held on. Her voice dissolved into guttural grunts and moans as she came, hard. Her ass pulsed around my rod and then rebounded back, causing her to shriek in delight. Her orgasm ripped my own from deep within me, and I howled as my semen struggled and spurted past her clutching sphincter, doubling the pleasure.

My memory of the next several moments is hazy, occupied as I was by mindless ecstasy. However, I have a vision of Amy throwing her head back, gutting out an orgasm that was so powerful it was almost painful. She whimpered and moaned through the contractions, truly heedless of what she looked like.

We slowly came back to reality, twitching with the aftershocks as always. Amy cupped her pussy, and I stayed deep inside her, both of us drawing out the last remnants of our union.

"Oh. My. God." Amy finally exclaimed.

"Soul-crashing?"

"Big time."

I smiled. "You were truly beautiful."

Amy chuckled. "So you think a girl screaming out in mindless ecstasy is beautiful, huh?"

"Every time."

We eventually got disentangled and lay down next to each other for a rest.

"Like to share a shower before we go to sleep?" Amy asked.

"Showering with a pretty girl? I'm always up for that."

"No doubt. Now go get the water started, funny guy."

I stood and offered a hand out to her. She smiled and took it, looking radiant in her post-orgasmic glow. She shooed me into the bathroom to get the water started. While I was adjusting the spray, I sensed her coming in and putting something on the top of the shower enclosure.

When I stepped back to let the water warm, she pulled me to her for a hug and kiss.

"Thank you, Eric. That was fantastic."

"Amy, like I said before. I don't think you need to be thanking me."

She laughed. "Keep up the compliments, Eric. You'll get everywhere with them."

She tested the water and pulled me inside. We started soaping each other up, and I could sense something playful in her blue eyes. When I got to her breasts, she gasped and moaned.

"Get them really clean," she said a little breathlessly. My cock stirred. This girl continued to amaze me.

Amy reached up and gave me a kiss. "Maybe if I turn around, your hands will fit them better." With that, she spun around and nestled back against me. I brought my hands back to her breasts, and she maneuvered my cock between the cheeks of her ass.

"Yeah. Really, really, clean," she directed. When she tilted her head back for a kiss, my cock hardened. She moaned into my mouth and started grinding her ass back into me.

She was hot and wanting. Her nipples stiffened in my hand, and I took them in my fingers. Amy sighed her assent, and I started rolling the hard nubs. Her ass danced around my cock, and I took her moans as hints to squeeze and pull her nipples harder. Amy's tongue burned in my mouth.

Amy broke our kiss to arch her back, and I felt her slight roughness of her anus drag along the underside of my cock.

"I could do it again—if you want to," she said, looking back at me.

"Are you sure?"

"Lube's up on the railing. That tell you how sure I am?" she said breathlessly. If her words didn't convince me, I had her body grinding all over me for evidence of her passion.

For an answer, I dropped my hands onto her ass cheeks and pulled them apart, grinding my cock deep into her crack.

"Oh, God," she exclaimed, crushing her ass back against me. I got my hands back on her breasts and squeezed her nipples hard. Amy was in the mood to want it a little rougher.

"Yesssss," she hissed. I let her grind against me, peaking her passion level.

After a spell, her ass shifted, and I knew she was seeking out the head of my cock. I dropped a hand to guide it to her pucker, and she moaned. I backed up to the wall and leaned against it, letting her dictate the pressure she wanted to apply.

Amy took the hint, grinding back against me. She twisted and writhed her ass, trying to pull me inside with the copious pre-cum leaking out of my cock. The head had already disappeared into her welcoming outer ring. OK, she really wants it, I thought to myself. I reached up to get the lube, not wanting her zeal to push things too fast.

"Ummmmm," Amy purred when she heard the snap of the bottle. I considered letting her go straight with my cock, but saved that for another day. She might want a little pain in the future, but these first times should be relaxed and easy. I drizzled some lube over a finger and started the same gentle stretching routine I did before. Amy made it go faster this time—she was hot to trot. When she was sawing easily on two fingers, I got my cock lubed and placed it at her entrance.

"Oh, yeah," she breathed, and she started pushing back into me. With me leaning against the wall, Amy was in complete control. She went a lot faster than I would have, and soon my head could feel the velvet caress of her inner ring opening up. Amy kept steady pressure on me, and I slid past.

We gasped together, lost in the sensations. Amy worked back and forth, driving me deep into her. When her cheeks touched my groin, she sighed in victory. On the next couple of strokes, she had her cheeks flattened against me.

"God, this is good," she exclaimed, reveling in the ability to do whatever she wanted. I could feel more and more of her weight pin me back as she pushed deeper than I would ever have done. I watched her hand slink down between her legs, and I got my own hands back on her swollen nipples, matching the pressure she was applying to me.

1...456789