All Comments on 'Adulteress' Punishment Ch. 04'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Terrible ending

Why the fuck would she not use Plan B or some sort of other means after a long and brutal unprotected gang rape? What kind of awful gross and pathetic kind of women would deliberately subject a child to being born knowing full well that if that child ever wants it needs or know who his birth father is, he's going to have to track down a group of vile rapists and figure out which one is his father? That's right up there gross with the whiny ex cuck licking his mens jizz out of his wife's pussy.

You usually do much better than this, but it seems like your desire to ramp up the intensity by overwhelming the entire story with the threat of snuff porn, did actual harm to the quality of the story. Gross isn't sexy, and when you have to earn your readers before and after, it seems like you haven't really thought the story through, and instead sacrificed a multi chapter plot for sex and the threat of something really different.

Added that in with the fact that there's is zero reason to like ANY if these characters, and the hot sex is made toxic by mixing up guns in it, I'm going to score this low. Disappointing. Good writing skills doesn't make up for a bad story.

Fortunately, you've got lots of better stories to enjoy. Thanks for those.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Horrible ending

Why the fuck give them 55 Million and allow them to live. Should have sold them both slavers and let them live out their worthless lives with no freedom.

Up to this point it was a pretty good BtB.

1/5

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 6 years ago
Well written but

the violence is over the top. Stories can have strong themes but could any woman enjoy sex under such threats? I can't speak for everyone, but it would be very hard for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Ending

I'm glad you spared Matty and Miranda. They Were weak but not evil and paid too high a price for their sins,but lived through it and got on with their lives

Keeping a child conceived in the worst of violations is truly noble.Raising a child not your own but as your own is also very noble. Most revenge stories end with husbands shallow triumph But this ended well.

In the future I hope you write a back story on story on Matt and Miranda,there seems to be good potential and will inflame the btb brigade even more.If not please allow some else to if they ask your permission.

To the btbr's you got your pound of flesh and then some,but remember what Jesus said to the crowd ready to stone an unfaithful wife "let those without sin cast the first stone"

A well written tragic tale,again thanks for positive ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
REALLY STUPID ENDING...and yes I'm shooting

I have to agree with another comment about the 55 million payout not being a 'punishment' when he has a prenup.

Sasha_slavegirlSasha_slavegirlover 6 years ago
Decent Ending

I can agree w/ some of the critics about the chars not being as likeable. I could see it going either way, happy ending or dismal ending. yours was a decent middle ground (and as comments show, u can't please everyone).

Dakotarayne17Dakotarayne17over 6 years ago
What I liked about the ending

I have to disagree with 'Terrible ending' about Miranda's decision to have the baby. What kind of twisted logic says that out of mercy for the baby, just because of who the baby's dad is, she should do Plan B and never give the child a chance to live? Do you think the child would prefer to die? Of course not! To some people life is sacred even at that earliest spark. That was the part of the ending that I liked the most. As feckless and meh as Miranda was with being unfaithful to her man, she at least was willing to do right and give a chance to the life inside her. That's the very opposite of bad. It's redeeming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you Dakota

I feel that you got the point of the story,but remember Matt does deserve some credit as well.He did marry Miranda out of love and is helping raise Caleb as his own .Remember they were blackmailed into silence,so they could not seek professional help in getting through the rape, or even tell family,Matt was here sole source of love and support through the aftermath.He is also is involved in some sort of business undertaking and not content living off the 55 million all the while keeping his wife and child his number one in his life. Unlike her shithead ex husband who neglected her and drove her into the arms of another man. I disagree that Miranda is feckless,there simply isn't enough back story(hint,hint Gaggedkitty) to make any judgement on the two.Their actions after the rape more than reedem them

timrivtimrivabout 6 years ago

Huh, doubt if there are anyone out there that wouldn’t endure what they endured for $55 mil. As for the kid that was dumb as there is the “morning after pill.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
morning after not always an option

Huh, guess the thought never occurred to previous commentator that not everyone is all right with using the morning after pill, for religious or ethical or other personal reasons.

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Why would a cruel tyrant let them live?

In truth he would’ve made them that promise then left them to continue being attacked and then still kill them. Dead men tell no tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like your stories. This one was one dark side but it did not go into any detail of the continued rape and torture of Mathew and Miranda. There could have been a lot more ass fucking of both of them by the five men. Additional men could have been brought in to help with the all night torture. Nipple clamps, sex toys (which were briefly spoken about in an earlier chapter but were never used, except the whip), penis sounders could have been used, different whips on both of them. and perhaps a cock cage fitted on Mathew before they were let go. There were no further descriptions of the humiliation, terror that would have followed Jake's leaving. Too bad there were no cameras in the storage box. What happened when the men finally let them go? Did they drop them off somewhere? Did they give them any clothes or were they dropped off naked somewhere? What were their thoughts or did they both drop off into a subspace condition during the night? A very good story and love your writing. I would be a softy and let them live but with 55 million dollars, seems a bit excessive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So her ex agreed he left her alone all the time an then her complains cos she cheats if all he cared about was his job etc y marry her in the first place that’s fucking cruel marry someone an make them live a solitary existence he deserved the same treatment only not survive it

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ok, I see I made a mistake reading this story, I was lured in by the title, and was unaware of the author's purposes. She wrote it to be turned on by the forced sex. I read it hoping that the cheating wife and her man slut would be tortured and killed. That's my darkest fantasy, and the author says I shouldn't be ashamed of it. Maybe there's a story out there that combines both fantasies.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES