Adulteress' Punishment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, Master. Stretch my pussy," Miranda whispered urgently. Her nipples beaded up as Matthew played with them, and he growled low at her while his hand went SMACK, slapping against one of her jiggling ass cheeks.

"Shut up and fuck me, you little slut. Let me see that cunt slide up and down my dick FASTER, unless you want me to whip your sensitive tits." He loved the way his empty threat still worked on her libido, as the role-play took over. Her eyes heated as something warm and promising pooled in her belly. Her moistening slit gripped his shaft greedily, as if wanting to hold onto that tower of hardened manhood forever. Matthew stared at the lithe profile of her nakedness writhing on top of him, her dark hair tumbling around her shoulders as she humped him like an eager-to-please sex slave. It was enough to make Matthew almost lose control.

There was a strained grunt followed by a drawn-out groan as Miranda suddenly cooed softly on top of him, her body shaking. The orgasm sang through her veins as her hands clenched up on the headboard. Her fluids coated his shaft lovingly, gushing as she convulsed and by some miracle kept herself from crying out his name. Moments later, Matthew stiffened beneath her, his cock shooting a fountain of cum, filling her pussy. His hands clenched up on her beautiful ass cheeks as he sighed her name. Meanwhile the excess cum immediately began to congeal with Matthew's softening prick still nestled inside Miranda's damp heat. Like the sexiest kind of glue, their combined sexual fluids seemed to cement them together as one. Panting on top of Matthew, Miranda felt happy with that lingering sense of fullness in her cunt. His seed deep inside of her made her feel content in a way no words would ever show.

*******

THE END

*******

This was the final chapter. I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, never be ashamed of your darker fantasies. They're part of who you are even if they don't define you.

~gaggedKitty

12