All Comments on 'Adventure at the Waterslide'

by glynndah

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TE999TE999over 17 years ago
A sexy waterslide...

not to mention one of my favorite fantasies. Well crafted and clever. Glad to see you writing again. More stories, please.

cantdogcantdogover 17 years ago
Superb

wonderful job. You should be proud of this one. Submit it to the "Coming Together book, seriously. PM me for a link or two. I can't say it's a perfect thing, this story, but it's head and shoulders above the general run, and more people should read it.

poppy1963poppy1963over 17 years ago
Terrific!

Loved the easy sexuality among the characters and your writing style is very entertaining and attention-holding! Gonna add you to my thread on Womens' Erotic Literature Fav Authors!

Rad'lRad'lover 17 years ago
Good story, well done

Glynndah:

I was drawn to the story by your post in the Shameless thread - and I'm glad that I read it. Very well done, simple and natural.

Thanks.

mjl2010mjl2010over 17 years ago
Great

I thought it was great. Not perfect but great anyway. Reminded me of my teen years in the 70's my early twenties in the eighties. It was all about sex drugs and rock and roll. Loved those "special" brownies then. Well done for a first. Good dialogue too, my personal unicorn of all things.

MJL

easyridr101easyridr101over 13 years ago
Chicken!!!

Just a flash and a kiss for a teen twerp! A bit soggy at the end, given the great build-up! Why didn't the whole world see this, with all the deliciously humiliating and wickedly erotic implications!

mynameisbenmynameisbenover 13 years ago
Wet and Refreshing!

I love this story! It tickles so many voyeuristic fantasies of mine, I can barely walk straight. This story has it all - public digitalizing, personal gardening, sapphic shenanigans, kitten smuggling and sliding wet on wet action!

Pull the shades and read this one twice. Just don't expect it to cool you off on a hot summers day.

fafhrd09fafhrd09almost 11 years ago
All Wet

Another wonderful story. I need to go out to the waterslides more!

mnbreastluvermnbreastluverover 10 years ago
A good story

I once saw a girl at Wet n Wild lose her top. That was embarrassing for her

SBroadB9SBroadB9about 9 years ago
Very good!

I loved this story. It fired me right up.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 8 years ago
I was hoping...

she made her half-naked display before everyone in her group. Isn't that what exhibitionism is all about? Half-naked with the teenager at the bottom of the water slide was, well, okay...and undoubtedly made his day, but why not be a legend among her peers?

What if Lady Godiva got naked only for some teenage kid? Ho hum. We'd never have heard about it. But when she was naked for the entire town--that's news, and it's been handed down through the ages.

Well, I really did like the story--written by an author who knows how to create erotic images in my minds-eye.

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 7 years ago
Break-neck speed

You have a way of writing which rivals the speed of sound.

Events seem to happen so fast.

Nice one, Glynndah.

HP

BankerwithaWBankerwithaWalmost 7 years ago
Good story

Fun to read. You started it off well and created a lively atmosphere between the teenage friends. A bit short for my liking. It felt as if you got distracted or lost motivation, and just wanted to end it quickly.

Also, you got mixed up between Gregg and Steve near the beginning, and Mike turned into Mark halfway through. These problems can be solved by simply proof-reading it before submitting it, just like your English teacher taught you to do at school.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous