All Comments on 'Adventures in Boudoir Photography'

by SPEN STERLING

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
don_quixote2don_quixote2over 2 years ago

Definitely option 2!

Great start.

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Well word crafted; hardly any gaffs or glitches. But, a story in Loving Wives needs at least a little live-action sex outside of the marriage. Not just dreams.

Suggest you decide for yourself which way to continue, but either way, her camera exposes a hidden segment in which it is revealed that he is not remotely gay, and in which they show every imaginable sexual coupling making it clear they were well experienced in doing these things together.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

If you don't eventually go full 3 some I think you will have missed the mark. Great writing by the way.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Neither for me. Sexy photo shoots are a thing that some couples enjoy as a couple. This is playing with fire. I can imagine many swapping couples, Cuckolding couples etc wanting to read about how the wife is ravaged by Tarzan, and the husband gets either cucked or sloppy seconds and the start of a new marriage. But its your story if you are into sharing or Cuckolding stories go to it.

hugplxhugplxover 2 years ago

Option 1, if you can write it in a loving way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Number 2 of course, with shenanigans aplenty. Hubby is obviously getting to the point where he wants his wife to get… explicit… with Ben.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 2

AfishingonadoAfishingonadoover 2 years ago

Hot story! I like option 2 for the next installment. Husband learns too late that Ben isn’t gay, just artistic.

db07882db07882over 2 years ago

Nice story. Option 2 for sure.

el_eyeel_eyeover 2 years ago

Option 2. Well written. Nice build-up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha I couldn't tell who he was more excited about...his wife or Ben

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

2. Maybe the next photo session theme is she's a nurse and Ben is a patient getting a sponge bath.

Next photo session she gets drunk and does not remember, so she is surprused about hijinks.

Maybe that leads to a photo shoot "on location" in which Ben and the wife go to an island, just the two of them.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Wife-sharing does nothing for me, so how about leaving things right here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 2 as soon as you can!

jennyphiljennyphilover 2 years ago

Well written and realistic, when Jenny first modelled she got so turned on she let the photographer fuck her!

Henry4Henry4over 2 years ago

Favorited.

Two shorter followups. Next session, option 1. Final session, option 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 2: Husband hires Ben to do a full nude shoot with his wife, with the understanding that it is only posing together, no actual sex. Shenanigans ensue. But with sex.

qwertyuiop88qwertyuiop88over 2 years ago

Incredible writing and story overall. I love most of your stories! I'd lean option 2, and I can't wait to read it!

tony090909tony090909over 2 years ago

Great story. Option 2 for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 1, then leading up to Option 2. Can't wait to see which one you choose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 2. Let them fantasize but no actual Ben involvement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Option 2 without question.

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Fantastic storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Option 2 please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When will the next part be ready????

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

Option one of course. No doubt!

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

Regarding options I reverse my choice to option two. Missed some shenanigans.

truman2005truman2005over 2 years ago

fantastic number 1!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has to be 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

anon, what happened to the black guy? he was there. she needs to suck his cock as tarzan fucks her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3.9, wtf? The worst spen sterling story in more than a decade?? No, just no, this is the first author whose work I've read all of and still the only one with more than half a dozen stories. I've added my rating, first time ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And, was going to say option 2, but then realised I'd misread it. This story has legs (ha!) and can go more chapters. First option for me is full nude shoot OF Kate, not full nude shoot with kate. Then can go opt 1 then 2 in following chapters. With obvious finale options after.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

You monster! You deprived Odiouser, the Cuck Whispere, of something to salivate over.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great! Would have been cool if he found a link by accident showing pics that they have been sucking and fucking the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story. Option 2 please. Or have you abandoned this now? Best wishes.

steviem41steviem41about 1 year ago

What a build up. Option 2 please!

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Disappointed in this one. I had expectations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chapter 2 from Kate's point of view

Chapter 3 hubby goes to the studio and meets Ben's hot and eager assistant. Ben has a bi side and shows hubby does too

olblueyesolblueyesabout 1 year ago

hmm, liked it,,well written,,but didnt finish the way i thought it would, slightly disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Loved the story, what option did you go with,? Would love to see the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSPEN STERLING@SPEN STERLING
I love to visualize a good erotic story. My favorite stories involve people being compelled by passion to do something unexpected. I enjoy feedback, so let me know what you think of my stories.