Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you might like to see Dorothy play around with another man?" Mark probed.

"Yeah, it's been on my mind for a long time. Dorothy is still pretty conservative, but she's really come around in the last couple of days. I think she might be ready to experience another man under the right circumstances. We married young and she's never had any other man, you see."

Mark nodded. "Jan was that way until we got here. Now, she's enjoyed three other men and I've seen how amazing that can be for both of us. She's also learned that I can enjoy other women without it affecting our married relationship. Frankly, I think she has her eye on you, Brian."

Brian took a long pull on his drink and looked at Mark. "You really think so? You think Jan would consider playing with an old guy like me?"

"She adores your silver hair. She told me so. Jan now knows how a young, hung stud feels, Josh took care of that. She knows about bigger cocks, thanks to Todd. Carl showed her the advantages of a really talented tongue, and I got the benefit of one very horny lady every day! Maybe, she's interested in knowing how it would be with a handsome older man."

"Hand me one of my Cialis pills and I'll be happy to oblige," Brian laughed. "But, you'd have to entertain Dorothy at the same time, Mark. Would you be interested in being Dorothy's stud in return?"

Mark extended his hand. "It's a deal. Now, we'll just have to get the girls to go along with the plan," he added with a grin.

Jan and Dorothy returned to the patio. They had their arms around each other, chatting like old friends. Jan glanced over at Mark and gave him a quick wink. Mark sensed that the women had also been talking while they mixed more drinks. Mark looked over at Dorothy and met her eyes. She blushed beet red under his gaze.

"Suspicions confirmed," Mark thought to himself.

Her private chat with Dorothy revealed that the older couple was hoping that they would have an opportunity to experiment with another couple. They were just too bashful to initiate such a tryst. Jan concluded that she and Mark would have to get things started.

"Hey, I'm still sticky with salt water and lotion," Jan announced. "Can I shower here instead of going back to our room?"

Dorothy picked up on Jan's request. "Sure, help yourself, Jan. If you need anything, just holler. We can hear you because the bathroom window is open right over there."

Jan went inside and sat on the toilet to pee. Then, she turned on the water and stepped into the shower, making sure the soap was on the vanity next to the sink. "Hey, can somebody please hand me a bar of soap?" she called out.

Brian and Dorothy looked at Mark, but he made no move to rise. "You know where you keep the soap, Brian, why don't you get it for her?" Mark suggested.

Brian glanced at Dorothy and saw no objection, so he got up and went inside. He found the soap next to the sink and tapped on the shower door. "Here's your soap, Jan," he called.

Jan opened the door and Brian stared at his guest's lush, wet body. "Hi, Brian. Thanks. Do me a big favor, hun and scrub my back for me, please."

Brian hesitated a moment, then shrugged and stepped into the large shower with Jan. He soaped his hands and proceeded to caress Jan's smooth back. Jan placed her hands on the marble wall and spread her legs.

"Mmm, that's nice, Brian," she cooed. "Go ahead and finish my backside for me, okay?"

Brian let his hands explore the twin globes of Jan's bottom and felt his thick cock rise in response to her pliant attitude. Kneeling, he lathered her long legs and watched his hands move up between her inner thighs to touch her mound. His hands trembled as he let his hands trace the swollen flesh between her legs.

"Oh, Brian, that feels nice," Jan purred as his fingers slid up and down her rear crack and over her puckered anus. "Make sure I'm really clean."

Mark watched Dorothy's expression as they sat silently, listening to their spouses in the shower together. "I think Brian is helping Jan with her shower," Mark finally said. "I'll bet she will want to make sure he's nice and clean too."

Dorothy looked into Mark's eyes. "I guess so. Is it okay with you?"

"Well, Dorothy, it's fine with me so long as you and I get to shower next. Are you game?"

"I...I guess that would be nice," she murmured blushing. "If you really want to shower with me."

Mark reached out and held her hand in his. "I can't think of anything that I'd rather do." He squeezed her hand and felt her return the pressure as she smiled across at him.

Noises continued to emanate from the open bathroom window. "Oh, yes, keep going. That feels so nice." Brian was on his knees with his face buried in Jan's hairy snatch, licking up and down with abandon.

Later, Brian found himself leaning against the wall while Jan sucked his erect cock as she fondled his balls. "Oh yeah, baby, that feels great!"

Twenty minutes later, Brian and Jan returned to the patio, fresh and clean. "It's our turn," Mark announced and grabbed Dorothy by the hand. She only had a brief moment to look over her shoulder at her grinning husband before Mark guided her into the shower.

Brian sat on one of the loungers and looked up at Jan. She smiled and moved to him. Her legs parted and she straddled his thighs while hugging him. "Your oral technique is amazing, Brian. I enjoyed your tantalizing attention." Brian smiled, and then kissed Jan, letting her taste her own juices.

"Oh God, don't stop!" wafted through the open window as Dorothy groaned her arousal.

Jan glanced at Brian. "I want you now, Brian. I can't wait any longer," she stated firmly. "Let's go inside where it's more comfortable."

Silently, Brian followed Jan to the bed and watched her pull down the bedspread. She moved to the center of the mattress and opened her lean legs in invitation. Brian felt the blood rush to his hardening dick and licked his lips nervously.

"Are you sure?" he asked. What about Mark?

"He's busy pleasuring your wife. Let's not waste any more time. I want you to fuck me, Brian."

Brian crawled onto the bed and spent another couple of minutes eating his lovely guest's wet pussy. He let his tongue explore her inner lips and tasted her tangy nectar. The heady aroma aroused him and his cock felt like steel. Gently, he moved up to kiss Jan's breasts and she felt the head of his prick parting her labia.

"I want you inside me," she groaned as he found her tight opening. Inch by inch, he slid into her, then slowly pulled back to start over again. His slow stroke allowed Jan to feel each ridge and vein in his pulsing prick.

Mark and Dorothy emerged from the bathroom. Dorothy gasped as she beheld the sight of her husband as he lay atop Jan's body; her legs wrapped around his waist as he slowly and deliberately fucked her. Dorothy's nipples hardened as the sight aroused her deepest instincts. She held Mark's hand and pulled him toward the bed where they could get a better look at the other couple.

Mark moved behind Dorothy and pulled her to him. He held her breasts in his hands and massaged her as she observed her husband in his wife's arms. Dorothy felt Mark's cock harden against her bottom and she let her hand drop to her damp pussy, rubbing her own clit without rational thought.

"They look beautiful together," she mumbled.

Mark urged Dorothy to the side of the bed and pressed on her back. Unthinkingly, she put her hands out and bent over, gaining a birds eye view of the sexual coupling facing her. Mark used his hands to press Dorothy's legs apart and then slid his stiff rod between her legs. Surprisingly, Dorothy spread wider and pushed back against Mark, encouraging him to enter her. He felt the head penetrate her and quickly pushed all the way into Dorothy's soaking snatch.

"Oh God, oh God," Dorothy wailed as Mark pressed in to the hilt.

He held her hips and began to stroke furiously, watching her ass cheeks bounce as he pounded her with his meat. "Oh yes, fuck me Mark, fuck me hard." Brian heard his wife's plea and watched her dangling breasts move to Mark's persistent rhythm.

Brian wanted the strange new experience to last longer. He rolled to his side to lay on Jan's right leg. Jan was on her side too. Now, he could watch Dorothy as she leaned against the bed and she could watch him slowly impale Jan on his hard rod. The new position put Brian's cock head in intimate contact with Jan's G spot. He let her make the small movements necessary to massage her tender spot. Both women were panting with lust and sexual satisfaction.

Dorothy stared down between her husband and Mark's wife, watching his glistening cock piston in and out. The sight served to spur her need. Mark felt Dorothy shudder as she began to enjoy another climax. She was gasping and moaning as Mark relentlessly pounded her with his stiff fuck pole.

Some time later, overwhelmed with emotion, Brian groaned and pressed his cock into Jan, unleashing multiple globs of warm cum. Jan enjoyed a massive orgasm as she felt her older lover unload. Mark was not far behind and Dorothy had more mini-orgasms as he filled her vaginal cave with his thick sauce.

Brian was breathing hard next to Jan. Finally; he sat up to look at his sweet wife. Mark's cock plopped out of Dorothy's well-fucked hole, leaving the older couple staring into each other's eyes.

"Was it like you thought it would be?" Brian asked his wife. "Did you enjoy what Mark did to you?"

Dorothy licked her lips and gazed blankly. "Yes, oh yes. It was incredible. What about you?"

"Yes, an amazing experience," Brian replied. "I could hear you and then I saw you while Mark was inside you and it made me crazy with love for you."

"Me too," Dorothy smiled. "Me too." Then she leaned over and kissed him deeply. "Here, let me clean you up," Dorothy said as she moved down and took Brian's limp cock into her mouth.

Jan motioned Mark to her and followed Dorothy's example. Once she had sucked and licked Dorothy's juices from her husband's cock, she rolled off the bed and took him by the hand. "Let's leave our two love birds alone for a while."

"We'll meet you in the dining room later," Jan said to the older couple. "Maybe you'd like to come to our room after dinner so we can talk, okay?"

Brian looked up and nodded weakly. "Sure, see you later...and thanks. Thanks for everything."

*******

Jan and Mark entered the dining room and saw Brian at the buffet. Dorothy was already seated at a table for four. "Hello again," Jan said as they stood by the table, waiting to see Dorothy's reaction.

Dorothy smiled. "Hi. Please join us after you've filled your plates. Brian is still piling on the food. I guess his recent exercise left him famished."

Mark approached the buffet and spoke to Brian. "So, how's it going?" he asked tentatively.

Brian turned and grinned broadly. "Great! Thanks again for guiding us into our first real experience here, Mark. You should have seen us after you two left."

"Dorothy did seem pretty upbeat when we said hello just now," Mark replied. "Evidently, I didn't completely satisfy her."

Brian leaned closer and whispered. "She was insatiable! She got me hard again and I got to feel what it is like to enjoy sloppy seconds. Then, she wanted me to eat her to another climax before we finally crawled into the shower together. We've never fucked and sucked so much in our lives. I'm worn out."

"Yeah, we were like that a few days ago after our first experience. I'm not positive, but I have a feeling that the gals may have plans for later this evening. I hope your pill can handle your needs."

As if to underline Mark's last comment, Jan walked up and hugged Brian from behind, rubbing the front of his shorts in the process. "How's my handsome silver fox?" she teased.

"Exhausted and hungry at the moment," Brian countered, smiling at Mark. "I don't recover as fast as I used to, you know. I have a feeling you're going to have to help me out."

Jan giggled. "It will be my pleasure, sir. I have plenty of special tricks left," she added.

********

The club was crowded and loud when the two couples arrived. Mark asked Dorothy to dance and they soon were tangled in each other's arms. Brian and Jan sat watching their spouses. Brian pulled Jan's thin wrap aside and gently pressed his hand into her breast.

"I have a few special tricks myself," he whispered. "I hope I get a chance to see some of your tricks later on."

Jan nodded. "I have a feeling you will, Brian. Dorothy isn't going to let my Mark get away tonight. Doesn't she look exciting out there with Mark's hands on her cute ass?"

Brian stared at his wife. "Yeah, once the conservative dam broke, she freed the wild side I always suspected was hidden in her psyche. It's an amazing transformation and I'm loving it."

Jan sat silently for a long moment. Then, she scooted to the side and unzipped Brian's shorts. Jan dropped her head into his lap and began to lick and kiss his flaccid penis. Brian watched his wife's slow, sensuous sway as she danced, feeling Jan's soft lips engulf his shaft. He groaned low in his throat and put his hand on the back of Jan's head. She continued to suck on him until the music faded, then Jan raised up and slid close to Brian, waiting for her husband to escort Brian's wife back to their table.

They danced with some of the other couples at the club, and with their own spouses, during the evening. The sexual tension continued to build, as the women became less concerned with their dress and as other men took greater freedom with their caresses. Mark kept looking for Josh and Mindy in the crowd, but they didn't make an appearance.

"Our young friends must have found some other distractions," Mark commented to Jan.

Jan giggled. "They're in their room getting it on, or maybe they found another young couple to play with."

"Do you miss Josh's big cock?" Mark asked his wife with a wink.

Jan shook her head. "He was terrific, but right now I'm more interested in Brian's slow, gentle loving."

Brian overheard the exchange and smiled. "I'm truly flattered. I just hope I can live up to my star billing," he added with a chuckle.

"I'm about ready to go," Dorothy inserted. "Mark, dance with me one more time, okay?"

The two couples rose and exchanged wives for a last dance. They moved slowly, holding tight and feeling the warmth growing between them. Dorothy sighed as Mark kissed her neck and ear. He could feel her soft breasts pressing against his chest.

Jan ran her fingers through Brian's silver locks and teased the back of his neck with her fingernails. "I'm going to get you so hard, then I want you to fuck me again, slow and gentle like you did before. Make it last a long, long time, okay?"

Brian felt his prick twitch as he listened to Jan's sexy talk. She was using another of her special tricks on him and he loved it. "I've got a couple of tricks of my own," he countered. "Tricks that will help me last longer this time."

******

Mark unlocked their room and ushered Brian and Dorothy inside. Jan pulled the drapes and slid the door to the patio open. "Isn't the fresh air nice?" she called as she stepped onto the patio and pulled off her sarong. "I just love being nude and feeling the warm breeze."

Dorothy watched Jan, and then she tossed her cover up on a chair and joined Jan at the railing. "This is truly heaven," she said as she draped her arm around Jan's waist. "I'm so glad we met."

Jan turned and stared into Dorothy's eyes for a long moment. "Me too," she whispered, and then kissed Dorothy softly on the lips.

Mark poured four drinks and handed Brian his glass. "Here's to the four of us," he said. Brian grinned in return. "To the four of us."

Dorothy and Jan strolled back into the room and sipped their drinks. "Dorothy, have you ever had a six hand massage?" Jan asked.

Dorothy shook her head. "No, but it sounds delicious. What is it like?"

"You stretch out on the bed and the three of us will massage you as a team. Are you willing to give it a try?"

"How did I get chosen to be first?" Dorothy asked.

"It was my idea, so I get to choose the victim," Jan countered. "Want to see what it's like?"

Dorothy put down her drink and moved to the bed. "You want me on my back or on my tummy?"

"On your tummy to start," Jan ordered. "We'll warm you up and relax you, and then you'll enjoy the grand finale."

Jan placed Brian at her head and Mark at Dorothy's feet. Jan slid to the middle after turning out all but one low light in the bathroom.

Dorothy soon moaned with delight. Six hands explored her lush body. Jan lightly raked her fingernails over Dorothy's back and bottom cheeks. She traced the other woman's crack and let her fingers dip deeper. Mark gently spread Dorothy's legs to allow Jan access to her inner thighs and the plump mound between.

"Oh God," Dorothy moaned as hands continued to move over her. "So good, so nice."

Jan continued to tease Dorothy by passing her finger over her puckered rosebud, then over and into the backdoor to her dampening slit. At the same time, Mark softly massaged her thighs and Brian stroked his wife's arms and shoulders.

"Time to turn over, honey," Jan whispered as she helped Dorothy turn onto her back along one side of the bed.

Dorothy opened her eyes briefly and looked down at Mark, who had shed his clothes and now stood nude staring at her luscious body. Unthinking, she let her legs part, silently begging for the massage to continue.

Brian let his hands slide down to his wife's bare breasts. He felt her erect nipples between his fingers and knew that Dorothy was incredibly aroused. Jan put her head down on Dorothy's soft tummy and watched as Mark moved up inside her legs. Mark buried his face in Dorothy's hairy mound and licked at her wet slit.

Jan saw the woman's nectar glistening on her husband's lips as Mark continued to move his tongue up and across Dorothy's swollen labia, using his lips to pull at her pubic curls. Jan's hand moved through the other woman's patch. She began to tease Dorothy's clit with the tip of her finger while her own husband explored her inner labia with his talented tongue.

Jan felt the spasms coursing through Dorothy's belly as the woman's orgasm began to build. Then it hit. Dorothy lifted her hips from the bed and shuddered as a surprising quantity of her warm love juices flowed from her open cunt onto Mark's face.

"I think she's ready for you now, Mark," Jan whispered. "Take care of her while I help Brian."

Jan sat up and moved to the other bed, quickly pulling down the covers. Brian disengaged from his wife and slide off the bed. He looked down at Dorothy and observed the look of pure lust on her face as Mark made an effort to clean up most of her gooey cum.

Brian retrieved his shorts and pulled two items from his pocket. "I told you I had a couple of surprises too," he told Jan.

Brian proceeded to slide a thin rubber cock ring over his semi-erect penis. Then, he opened a tube of clear liquid and smeared some on the head and shaft of his cock. "It's Benzedrine. It helps me last a lot longer when combined with my cock ring," he told Jan. "I'm not a young stud anymore, but this 60 year-old man can still give you a lot of pleasure."

Jan smiled at Brian as she watched his preparations. "I could sure use a long, slow fuck right now. Come join me here in my bed."

Brian glanced over at the other bed and watched Mark position his stiff prick near Dorothy's plump pussy. Her legs were draped over Mark's shoulders and she was pulling her own nipples. Then, he studied Jan's prone form and licked his lips. She looked delicious spread before him and he desperately wanted to taste her juicy cunt. He leaned over to kiss Jan, and then used his lips to trace down her chest, kissing each hard nipple in turn. Soon, his kisses moved lower and his tongue teased her belly button. Jan moaned in anticipation. Brian kissed the top of her mound and turned to give serious attention to her wet slit. Jan's aroma and taste intoxicated Brian and he feasted on her swollen cunt for the next few minutes.