Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Brian, I want you inside me now," Jan begged. In response, Brian let his tongue move lower and he rimmed her tight anus and up over the bottom portion of her vaginal opening. "Oh, oh, oh, yes," Jan moaned, as he continued to pleasure her with his mouth and tongue. "Fuck me now, please, fuck me," she groaned as her fingers gripped the sheet.

The oral teasing complete, Brian moved back up and kissed Jan deeply, letting her taste her own nectar on his lips and tongue. He slowly spread her legs and held her under her knees while his now erect shaft searched for her wet love tunnel. Jan took a deep breath as she felt Brian's head slip between her inner labia and bump against her G spot an inch or so inside her sex cave.

"Mmm, so nice," she murmured.

Jan felt Brian's balls touch her ass as their pubic bones finally met. Brian remained perfectly still for several moments, allowing Jan to adapt to him. Then, he slowly moved away. They could both experience the travel of his thick rod. As his cock head arrived at Jan's entrance once again, he reversed direction and gently allowed his cock to explore her intimate cave again.

"There's no hurry, sweetheart," Brian whispered. I'm going to fuck you slow and easy for a long, long time."

"Mmm, yes, yes," Jan mumbled. "I love the way your cock fills me. You're so good to me."

Mark heard his wife cooing her pleasure and glanced over to see her lover press forward into her again. Dorothy moved under him and he returned his attention to her. "You're still so nice and tight," he told her as he began to fuck her in earnest. "Your cunt is milking my cock and it feels so good."

A few minutes later, Dorothy again shuddered and Mark accelerated his movement to keep pace with her need. "Oh, oh yes, fuck me Mark," she pleaded. "Cum with me, baby," she begged as Mark pounded her with renewed passion.

He felt her tighten around his cock, and then his balls were soaked in her juice. There was no holding back anymore. Mark's shaft twitched and his hot cum pulsed out and splashed against Dorothy's vaginal walls. Her mouth opened and her legs gripped him so tight his ribs ached. Mark pressed his body down on hers and the two lay breathless for what seemed like a long time.

Brian and Jan were on their sides again. Brian showed no sign of stopping. His stiff shaft continued to slowly move inside his young lover. Jan was also moving to bring Brian's cock into every nook and cranny of her maidenly cavern. She could sense that some pre cum was already inside her, but Brian kept up his steady assault. Jan thought back to all of her past lovemaking.

"I've never been fucked so long and so good in my whole life," she whispered in Brian's ear. "You are amazing."

Dorothy turned on her side and watched Jan's back as Brian continued to penetrate her. Mark sat on the edge of the other bed, observing the same scene. Mark ran his hand over Dorothy's smooth ass as he watched his wife being well fucked.

Brian looked over Jan's shoulder and his eyes met his wife's steady gaze. He was concerned until Dorothy smiled and nodded to him. He turned his eyes to Mark and saw that he also seemed to be enjoying the show. Mark was still caressing Dorothy's rear as he watched his wife squirm on Brian's cock.

Minutes passed as Brian and Jan continued their marathon coupling. Finally, Jan whimpered, "I want to feel you cum inside me now."

Brian sensed that Jan was tiring and perhaps becoming sore. He kissed her deeply and sucked on her tongue as he began to move faster. She met him each time and the other couple could hear them begin to breathe harder. It only took another minute or so before Jan squealed and began to hump against her lover furiously. Brian submitted to her obvious need and ejaculated directly against her cervix. Soon, their combined juices began to leak out around his cock and Brian felt the wetness on his balls as the rest soaked into the sheet.

"Oh my God," Jan exclaimed as Brian finally rolled off the bed and allowed her to rise. "Dorothy, he's an absolute treasure. You're so lucky to have such a fantastic lover."

Dorothy beamed at Jan. "Yes, he loves to go for a long time like that. When we were young, he was pretty fast on the trigger, but then he learned how to control himself and use some tricks to last longer. I knew just what you were feeling as I watch him perform his magic. As a matter of fact, that's how he finally talked me into coming down here. During one of our long loving sessions, he brought it up again and I agreed just so he'd keep fucking me."

All four laughed at Dorothy's admission. "I can see that I need to get me one of those rings," Mark chuckled, "and maybe some of that gel you use, Brian."

Brian smiled. "Old dogs can still learn new tricks. You're still young and stiff, but there's a lot to be said for long lasting capability, especially when you're not as athletic anymore."

"Well, we still have several days left here at Playa del Maya, and I'm the only one who's enjoyed a six handed massage," Dorothy chimed in. There's still plenty of time to experiment and enjoy long and slow, along with hard and fast!" she giggled.

Jan nodded her agreement. "As long as we're all in agreement, I don't see why we can't continue our private party for the rest of the vacation. If we can find Josh and Mindy, they might be interested in joining us too. I'm sure Mindy would really appreciate Brian's technique, and Dorothy would find Josh's big fat one quite a refreshing change."

Brian looked around the room at the three others and chuckled. "Well, this has been a rather eventful day. Jan, I can't thank you enough for striking up a conversation this morning. You two have opened up a whole world of new adventures for us. In fact, I'd like to exchange phone and email information with you so we can stay in touch. I travel a lot, and there's no reason why Dorothy can't come along when I travel to your area. That way, we won't have to wait for another vacation."

Mark quickly agreed. "Great idea, Brian. You guys will be welcome to stay with us any time. Right, Jan?"

"You bet! I'll always be happy to see you both."

Brian and Dorothy gathered up their clothes, but didn't bother to don them. "We'll see you tomorrow. I know Dorothy and I will sleep very soundly tonight," Brian grinned. He pulled Jan to him and kissed her goodnight. Mark held Dorothy and kissed her lovingly.

"Till tomorrow," he said and opened the door for their new intimate friends.

Jan headed for the shower and Mark followed her. "I'll let you wash me," Jan said. "I'm too fucked out to do it," she added as she turned on the hot water. "Reality can be even better than fantasies, but reality can be a lot messier!"

THE END