All Comments on 'Adventures of Sarah Ch. 13'

by teachgirl1980

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

This is one of the best series I've read on the site. I check all the time to see your next installment and you never fail to impress me. The scene with the mother looking out the window was fantastic. You navigate all the different characters with finesse and sympathy, making the occasional hot, scandalous intercourse seem like a homely interaction. The twins may set some of this off balance--adding a third tension to the ones already set up between Karen/Sarah and the boys and Hank and the mom, but maybe they'll all make out (!?!) okay in the end. I appreciate the thought, heart, and effort you put into this and I hope writing it makes you as hot as reading it does me. Keep up the good work.

RawHumorRawHumorover 16 years ago
This story's getting hotter and hotter

Just wondering what's going to happen with the twins and the mom... you can't let the teacher get neglected though.

LynnluvsLynnluvsover 16 years ago
Mmmm, another great chapter!!

You make it so easy to picture the girls' young, toned white bodies contrasting so beautifully with the black bodies of the studs. I can only imagine the unmatched sexual passion the girls are experiencing. Which brings me to this question.

I know you receive angry reactions from white boys just as Karenkay, CashNCarrie, and I. Because of the obvious superiority of the black man, what happens to the white boys? As more and more white girls experience the joys of sex with black men, it seems that the fears of white boys are justified. Will they become sexually useless to white women? My husband and I watch interracial porn and we get off on it. He has expressed those fears and I have assured him as long as white boys lick pussy so good, we won't mind having them around. LOL He's such a good sport!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous