Affluenza

Story Info
Mother takes her spoiled son on the run.
10.3k words
4.09
33.1k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,026 Followers

Kimberly Kelly did not marry for love, she married for money. She met her husband Donald Kelly when she took a job at Kelly Construction as a secretary. Donald was an architect who started the company with money his wealthy father gave him after he worked for ten years as an architect after he got out of college. His designs, his knowledge of building materials and his innovative ideas helped the company take off and become quite profitable. Donald however put all his time and effort into the company and now at the age of forty five he was successful but alone. Then he met Kimberly she was half his age after waiting table after high school, she managed to take some business classes and was able to get a job as a secretary at Donald's company.

She was not impressed by Donald when she met him, however once she heard how successful the company was she became interested. Physically Donald was short around five feet eight inches, about twenty pounds overweight and was starting to go bald. For Donald's part it was not hard for him to be smitten with Kimberly when first laid eyes on her in his office. She was the same height as him, should length brown hair, brown eyes and a body that men would drool over. Her at the time he met her thirty six C breasts stood out proud and firm, cute round but small rear end and a beautiful pair of legs.

After a whirl wind courtship Kimberly made sure Donald fell in love with her and after six months of dating the two of them got married. Donald made sure she had everything she wanted, clothes, jewelry, a sports car, any thing she asked for he did his best to provide. Then she made him even happier when she announced she was pregnant after they tried since they gotten married. Nine months later Malcolm after Donald's father was born, Kimberly was happy to assume the role of doting mother. At present instead wanting for herself, she made sure she and her husband made sure Malcolm had the best of everything.

Kimberly Kelly did not marry for love, she married for money. She met her husband Donald Kelly when she took a job at Kelly Construction as a secretary. Donald was an architect who started the company with money his wealthy father gave him after he worked for ten years as an architect after he got out of college. His designs, his knowledge of building materials and his innovative ideas helped the company take off and become quite profitable. Donald however put all his time and effort into the company and now at the age of forty five he was successful but alone. Then he met Kimberly she was half his age after waiting table after high school, she managed to take some business classes and was able to get a job as a secretary at Donald's company.

She was not impressed by Donald when she met him, however once she heard how successful the company was she became interested. Physically Donald was short around five feet eight inches, about twenty pounds overweight and was starting to go bald. For Donald's part it was not hard for him to be smitten with Kimberly when first laid eyes on her in his office. She was the same height as him, should length brown hair, brown eyes and a body that men would drool over. Her at the time he met her thirty six C breasts stood out proud and firm, cute round but small rear end and a beautiful pair of legs.

After a whirl wind courtship Kimberly made sure Donald fell in love with her and after six months of dating the two of them got married. Donald made sure she had everything she wanted, clothes, jewelry, a sports car, any thing she asked for he did his best to provide. Then she made him even happier when she announced she was pregnant after they tried since they gotten married. Nine months later Malcolm after Donald's father was born, Kimberly was happy to assume the role of doting mother. At present instead wanting for herself, she made sure she and her husband made sure Malcolm had the best of everything.

While Malcolm grew up with the best of everything, his mother saw to it he had the best clothes, toys and everything else a child would need. Much to the chagrin of his nanny he was never punished or scolded for anything he did wrong. As a child he was intelligent and charismatic, he did not play sports, he his grades were average, he did not belong to any clubs, but he was popular with everyone. Not knowing consequences for any of his actions cost his father money with the school he attended. Always making a donation or having his company work on one of the buildings for little or no money to keep him from being punished.

Often his father would suggest or want some kind of punishment for his son and would instantly shot down by Kimberly who would just tell him that she was sure he would not do it again. Until one fateful night a week after graduation Donald had both agreed to buy him a car and let him take the year off before going off to college. After a hard night of partying and drinking he led the local police down the town's main street and crashed his car into several other cars before finally coming to a stop in the window of a local jewelry store.

The police arrested him and his parents were completely embarrassed when they had to pick him up at the jail. The bail was quite as well and fortunately his father was able to pay it and bring his son home. On the way home Malcolm sat in the back seat looking rather stoic while his mother cried and his father said nothing. Once in the house Donald poured a cup of coffee and told his son and wife to sit down before he finally said something.

"For eighteen years I had sat back and allowed you mother to baby you and permit you to continue with your bad behavior without any consequences." He said taking a long sip of his coffee. "But boy you screwed up something awful tonight."

"I know dad, but I'm sure you can call you attorney's and have them take care of this." Malcolm said smugly.

"And I suppose the damage to the cars and to the storefront you destoyed, how are you going to take care of that?"

"Come on dad you know you can just write a check to pay for those damages and you own a construction company so you can have that storefront looking even better than it did." his son once again said smugly making Donald resist the urge to wipe the smug look that came over his face after he said it.

"Donald he is young and he made a stupid mistake, I'm sure he learned from what he did tonight. Malcolm did you learn that drinking and driving was a foolish thing to do and the next time call Mommy or Daddy for a ride." Kimberly said in a soft and soothing tone as she walked over to her son and stroked his hair.

"Yes Mommy, I will never do it again." He replied with an air of sarcasm.

"I really need to get away from you two and I need to call my attorney, let's see it's Sunday morning so he should be out on the course right now. I'm going down to my office so I can talk to him in private and without either of you around. It will give me a better oppurtunity to understand what we are facing." Donald said putting the mug down and grabbing his keys as he left for the garage.

"Baby why don't you go up and take a shower, get some rest and then after that we will have some dinner." She said to her son.

"Good idea Mom." He replied getting up and leaving for his room.

Kimberly stood and pondered what would happen when her husband returned, this was the maddest she had seen him in the entire time they had been married. She knew he had a good attorney for business but they also took care of criminal cases like this. Her son had never been in trouble with the law before so he should just get a slap on the wrist she thought to herself and it seemed to give her some relief thinking that.

After a couple weeks the cars that were wrecked were paid off, the store front was rebuilt and better than ever. Also everyone that was troubled by his son were given money for that as well, however today they were going to court to see what the law had to say. The attorney who's name is Roland Moreland figured the same as Kimberly with her husband making everything right and this being his first time in trouble with the law he should get a slap on the wrist.

Things did not sound like they were going to go well as the judge and the district attorney went over the charges. They drunk driving, eluding the police, failure to stop, speeding, failure to obey a traffic control device which were multiple counts, damage to public property. Seeing where this was going Roland asked for a recess and then asked if they could meet with the district attorney. After the two met it was time for Roland to meet with the Kelly's and he hoped they would be happy with what he worked out.

"Things were not going to go well for us if we went to trial." he said as the Kelly's sat down. "But I think I worked out a deal that he is presenting to the judge."

"What kind of deal?" Malcolm asked.

"You will have to do one year in the county jail and a ten thousand dollar fine." Roland explained. "If we went to trial you could have been looking at three to five years in state prison."

"Both of them sound like bullshit!" Malcolm exclaimed. "Who the fuck does this judge or D.A. or you think your dealing with, don't you know who my father is."

"Malcolm, please be quiet and respectful." his mother said grasping his arm.

"Fuck you Mom!" He exclaimed again. "Your not the one going to jail."

"Shut the fuck up Malcolm!" Donald yelled jumping up from his chair grabbing his son with both hands by his shirt. "Your mother has coddled you all these years and you have cost me money and time all these years to give you the best of everything. First off you ungreatful little fuck how dare you speak to your mother like that, I ought to beat your ass like I should of done years ago for that. Secondly you will apologize to Mister Moreland he's probably saving from three years of being Bubba's love slave or being traded for a carton of smokes. You will accept this punishment like a man and do you time, when you get out if you got a better attitude, you can move back in and find a job or you can go to college."

Both Kimberly and Malcolm were shocked at Donald's rage, he had went along with the way she raised his son for eighteen years and looked like he had finally had enough. He released his son's shirt and sat back down. A moment passed and his son halfheartedly apologized to the lawyer and the D.A. walked in.

"The judge agreed to our agreement and I will need a few day to get it written up. So figure you have three days to get your affairs in order and a deputy will come out to pick you up take you to jail. I have also done you the favor that if you have good behavior for first six months we will let you out on probation with an ankle monitor." The district attorney explained.

"Thank you it sounds good to us." Donald said getting up and shaking his hand.

"Oh also he will have to forfeit his license for one year as well, it will be included in the terms of the agreement." The D.A. said. "My office will be in touch."

As the man left the lawyer packed up his brief case said his goodbyes and left, Donald who had regained his composure told his wife and son that he was going walk to his office which was just a couple blocks away to finish cooling off and he would just take one of his company vehicles home with him.

Once in the house Kimberly took her lap top into the living room and started doing some research. There was no way she would let her son go to jail, so while he went up to his room to call his friends that he only had a few days of freedom left she went to work seeing what she could do to keep him out of jail. After typing in all his charges and see what the end result could be for them if he was sentenced, she decided the attorney was right it would have been prison for her son. Then she put the lap top on the coffee table and went to her husbands den to the wall safe hidden behind a painting of his father.

Her husband did not know this but she knew the combination and opened the safe to reveal the contents. Besides a bunch of legal documents, his coin collection, his dead father's stamp collection her husband kept around forty thousand in cash. Little to her husbands knowledge but she had also taken out a few credit cards in her maiden name with high credit limits. She rarely used them when she had one her husband gave her. Closing the safe she went back to her lap top and searched for a resort where her and husband went on vacation a few years ago. She checked and found that they had a spotty extradition record with the United States and booked a room rather than a suite for three months to save money with the card her husband gave her maxing it out.His wife and son made their way home, no one noticed during what happened how mad Kimberly was. On the drive home she had to listen to her son, her baby boy weep softly from the passenger seat about his upcoming jail stay.

Then using her maiden name she booked a flight for two flying coach to save money on one of her cards. She could not believe what she was planning on doing but she had to save her baby from going to jail. All she could think of was her son going to jail and then she had a twinge of anger thinking her husband should be doing the same thing. However he went right along with the deal that was made and almost seemed like his son going to jail was a good thing. With all the reservations made she closed up her lap top and went up to her son's room.

"Malcolm sweetie can Mommy come in and talk to you for a moment?" She asked tapping on the door.

"Sure Mom." He said.

She came into his room and sat down on his bed as he laid there looking at her. He did not feel too bad at his outburst as his mother had always been very lenient with behavior.

"Malcolm do you remember that trip Dad and I took to Puerto Diego?" She asked.

"Yeah you said Dad had the shits the whole time." He laughed despite how he felt.

"Well I booked us a room there, I was able to pay for three months by not getting a suite that we are accustomed too, we have tickets for a flight leaving in a few hours, I have enough cash and a few secret cards your Dad and as far as I know no one else knows about. So pack a bag and take what you will need, but don't take too much, we can just get what we don't have when we get there. Hurry up we don't have much time." She explained.

"Holy shit Mom who would of thought you would think of something like this." He said sitting up quick and hugging her. "Let's get going!"

They both packed one carry on bag and one suitcase stuffing them as full as they could with clothes and other things they deemed necessary for their escape. She took the cash the two of them were off to the airport laughing and joking that they were a modern day Bonnie and Clyde. On the way her son told her she cancel the tickets and hire a private jet that a friend of his father owned. They would not have to go through security and would not have to worry about smuggling the money with them. Kimberly also left a note to her husband only telling him not to say anything that they left and not telling where they went either.

The flight took a few hours and they took a taxi to the resort, checking into the room she locked the money into the room's safe. The two of them unpacked and then realized there was only one bed and not enough room to bring a cot in. Kimberly said it would not matter it was a queen sized bed and that was more than enough room for the two of them to sleep on.

"Wow this is great mom, if they have a store near by we can save money and get food, snacks or whatever. We got a mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker all the comforts of home, one thing we should do is get a few cheap burner phones." He said to her.

"Oh like in the movies or those cops shows on television." She replied. "That would be a good idea we can call and let your dad know we are alright and tell he has time to work out the whole jail thing."

"Come on then we still got time, let's get going." He said taking charge now, which Kimberly really liked.

The two of them first found a cell phone store that was open and bought a few cheap burner phones. Then they found a grocery store and did some shopping, they got plenty of snacks and some things they can microwave. Malcolm got a case of beer and added it to the cart along with a few bottles of wine, Kimberly was surprised when she first saw him be bold enough to get alcohol with her. But he reminded her that in Puerto Diego the drinking age was eighteen. They cashed out and went back to the room put the stuff away, They both decided a couple cold beers and room service would be the way to go for tonight.

While they waited for the food to turn up, Malcolm took the time to get the cell phone up and running. Once it was activated he called his father and handed his mother the phone.

"Who it this, I don't recognize this number." He said.

"Donald it's me Kimberly, now listen I took Malcolm somewhere safe, we have plenty of money for now and will be in touch. This gives you and your lawyer time to figure things out to keep our boy out of jail and just probation. If you want us to come home you better get this done. I love you." She said hanging up before he could respond.

On the other Donald was so flabbergasted he audibly said fuck me out loud in his office loud enough for his secretary to hear him. He tried to redial the number but had no luck getting a hold of her. He loved his wife and his son, but he could not believe how much trouble they were causing him. He had to take some time to calm down before he called the law office and asked for an appointment with the partners themselves as soon as possible.

That night mother and son had the most fun they had in a long time, the next day Kimberly woke up and took a shower. She put on a bikini that showed off her great body, put on a light amount of make up, a quick blast of perfume. She was ready for a day on the beach tanning and relaxing, she came out of the bathroom and her son was still sleeping.

"Hey sleepy head I'm heading down to the beach come find me down there when you get up." She said grabbing her cover up and her beach bag.

"Uh okay mom. I'll be right there." He groggily replied.

Kimberly found herself a good spot and laid her towel down on the lounge chair, she then sat down on it setting her bag next to it. After getting a good layer of suntan oil on she put her sunglasses on and grabbed a book from her bag. She enjoyed reading romance novels you could get from the supermarket this one was about an older woman who fell in love with a younger man while on vacation. About an hour later her son finally made it down and plopped down on the lounge next to her.

"Better put some suntan lotion on, the sun can be brutal down here." She said reaching down to hand him the bottle.

"Thanks" He said taking it and lathering up the exposed skin. He decided to leave his tee shirt on and had on a baggy pair of swim trunks.

"Wow Mom you look great, you must had guys swarming over her left and right today." He said appreciating how good his mom looked in her bikini.

"No not many people right now, vacation season hits here in a few weeks. But thanks baby." She replied.

It was a rather skimpy floral sequin patterned bikini, the top tied both at the neck and the middle of the back. It showed off plenty of her cleavage and her long shapely legs, the back of the bottoms let a little bit of her cheeks peak out. The bottoms tied at the sides, she had other suits that were just as sexy and she only wore modest ones if they had company or Malcolm had friends.

"You know I'm ready to do my back, would you be a sweetie and do Mommy's back?" She asked putting her book away and taking a long sip of her water.

"Sure thing Mom." He said to her.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,026 Followers