Affluenza

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead and untie the strings." She said, however she was surprised that he did not wait for her to tell him.

Her son put a liberal amount on his hands and began to massage the oil into her her skin, she could smell the tropical scent from it. His hands were strong and she felt herself melting as her son seemed to massaging away all her stress. He worked the neck and shoulder area first and after several minutes he got down to her middle and then he massaged her lower back with oil. This made let out and audible sigh as it felt knotted from the flight still. Before she knew it she was actually starting to fall asleep when she felt her soon start at her feet and massage up each leg. The were parted slightly and even though he was tempted to creep inside the skimpy bottoms he stopped just short. When he was done he had to adjust his dick before he could go back to his lounge.

After a couple hours of being on the beach they went back to the room, Kimberly showered first and then Malcolm, while she was in the shower he had to beat off his large throbbing cock. He had to put up with his friends saying sexual things about his mother, he always knew she was beautiful but today he got to touch her all over. He had just finished when he heard the shower shut off, she came out wrapped in a towel.

"Your turn." She said.

"Thanks Mom." He said.

The two of them had a fun day sightseeing and then coming back to the room. They were both pretty tired from hiking around the island exploring. They just ate a couple simple meals and decided to go to bed. Malcolm just had an on a pair shorts to sleep in and gasped when his mother came out of the bathroom. It was a black baby doll night gown she had on that was lace at the top so you can still see the skin and nipple. The rest was see thru and the panties to it were see thru enough to see his mother just kept a neatly trimmed landing strip of pubic hair.

"Sorry honey, this all your father ever wanted me to wear to bed, so I don't have anything else to sleep in but things like this." She said to her son.

"It's okay Mom, I'll just have to deal with it." He laughed.

That night all he could do was ogle his mother until he finally fell asleep, when he woke in the morning he found his mom had one leg draped over him and she was holding him. The firmness of her breasts added to his now hardening cock. He was sure she could feel it on her leg by now as he nudged her to wake up. They heard the sound of thunder so they knew today was kind of shot, they both took turns dressing in the bathroom. They spent the day watching movies and just hanging out, Malcolm was browsing for things to do. His mother decided to call his father and see how he was holding up.

"Hey honey how are things going?" She said into the burner phone.

"You want to know how things are going, well they are pretty goddamn fucked up Kimberly that's how things are going." He shouted angrily into his phone.

"Don't yell at me Donald." She said firmly.

"Well not only are there warrants out for both of your arrests but even more charges now for Malcolm." He said still speaking angrily. "I have the partners doing what they can, they think they can still work something out and are figuring out a way to get us a more favorable judge."

"Things will work out, you will see. Well I better go before anyone tracks this, you better have a better attitude when I decide to call again, you know damn well I do not like being yelled at." She said hanging up.

"Dad sounded pissed." Malcolm said.

"Fuck him, he will get this done or I'll divorce his ass." She said tossing the phone down on the bed.

"Hey Mom I have an idea that will get you out of that bad mood, how about a date night with your son?" He said.

"That sounds a bit silly and nice." She replied.

"I found a nice restaurant, we could do dinner and then there is a club just down the street, we could party and have a good time." He explained to her.

"Sure why not." She accepted. "We will stop and get some money from the hotel safe. We are going to need some nice clothes."

The two of them left the room, got some money from the safe at the managers office. She gave Malcolm enough money to buy a decent shirt and some dress pants or even dress shorts. She told him she did not want him to see the outfit she was buying for their date, that she wanted it to be a surprise.

A few hours later the two of them made it back to the room with their purchases, they decided Malcolm should get ready first. He finally came out of the bathroom with a nice blue and white striped dress shirt on and a pair of khaki dress shorts. Now it was time for her to go in and get ready for the big night. After an hour she finally came out and Malcolm was now blown away by what his mother had on.

She came out a blue tye dyed number that was nice enough for the restaurant and sexy enough for the club. It was slit up her right thigh coming just a few inches above the knee and it tied in the front showing off her ample cleavage. She did a quick spin for him and then went over to hug her son, she kissed him on the cheek.

"So how do I look Malcolm?" She asked.

"You look great Mom." He said in awe of her.

"While we are at the club tonight don't call me mom that will sound creepy a son and his mom at a nightclub together." She said. "At dinner though I'm still your mom.

"I got it Mom." He laughed as he escorted her out of the room.

The two of them went to a nice restaurant where all eyes were on Kimberly as they sat down to order. The waitress who had to have been ten years older than Kimberly gave her a wink and told her nice catch. The two of them had a good laugh when she left, they shared a bottle of wine and had a good meal. Kimberly kept her meal light as she intended to dance tonight while Malcolm had a steak with a baked potato.

They left and went to the club that Malcolm had found for them to go to, they were let in and they could feel the music as it was pulsating into their bodies. Going to the bar Malcolm got a rum and coke while mother got a strawberry daiquiri. By the time they were into their second drinks they were ready to dance. They danced a couple fast numbers, ordered another drink and found a small table to sit at. After a few more dances and a few more drinks both of them were pretty buzzed, Malcolm excused himself to go to the bathroom.

When he came back he found his mother had left the table and was on the dance floor with a guy who was older than Malcolm but still younger than Kimberly. He was dancing behind her while she was grinding up against him. The way his mother was moving her hips and the way her beautiful breasts were bouncing. The man reached around her to hold her butt against his groin, her son watched sure the man had an erection. His hand reached up and cupped one of her breasts without actually feeling it just held his hand there. When the song ended she pulled away from him and he tried to get to come back to the his table where him and his friends sat. Obviously the answer was no as she nodded to Malcolm, the other man understood and flashed him a sly smile as if to say your doing alright kid.

"Malcolm I got to tell you, I'm getting pretty drunk right now." She said with a slight slurring of her words. "Let's dance to a slow song and then leave baby."

"Okay Kimberly." He replied.

After another drink a slow song was finally played and the two of them took to the dance floor. Looking around at the other couples he saw how they were dancing so he pulled his mother close to him. She nuzzled her face into his neck and he pushed his into her hair and took a long smell of it. As the song went on he could feel his mother gently swaying against him he took his hand and ran it down her back. He gently moved it over the curve of her and gave it a gentle squeeze with his hand and did not let go. His mother cooed and continued dancing to the song, he felt emboldened by this and moved his other hand up her side and moved it to her chest. He gently caressed her breast until he could feel her nipple becoming hard under.

"I think it's time to go dear." She whispered in his ear.

"Okay Kimberly." He said and escorted out of the club.

On the way back to the hotel room they laughed and staggered, a few times she would stumble and her son would help her up. Several times he made sure he would get a feel of her breast or ass when he did. She did not seem to mine, they finally get to the hotel and go into their room Kimberly sits down on the bed and took off her heals. She laid back on the bed and Malcolm sat next to her and laid back too. She leaned in and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek, then she sat back up.

"I need to get ready for bed, I will probably pass out tonight with all I had to drink." She laughed.

"Yeah we sure did put away a few tonight." He said.

"I'm going to change, why don't you get ready for bed while I'm in the bathroom." She said getting up to go to the bathroom.

"Okay" He replied watching her walk away.

He took off his clothes and place them on the chair in the room, he would take care of them in the morning. His cock stood out at attention in dire need of relief, he hoped his mother would take long in there. He put his shorts on the best he could and laid down on the bed waiting for her to come out.

When she did come out she had a short white kimono style robe that Malcolm could not ever remember seeing his mother wear. She shut off the lights other than the reading light that was above the bed. She looked at her son and slowly untied the robe and let it fall to the floor. He was now really excited to see what his mother was wearing. It was a white lace baby doll set she slowly sat down on the bed and laid on her back.

"For some reason I threw this in my bag, I have not worn it since my wedding night. Well after tonight I was thinking that we should pretend that I'm your older wife or girlfriend. They are looking for a mother and son and not two lovers on a vacation." She explained.

"I like that idea." Her son was now ready to be the smooth operator that he had a reputation of being in his town. He was buzzed enough and horny enough to put his moves on his mother. "Well I guess I better kiss the bride."

"I guess you better." She giggled still feeling the effects of all her drinks.

Malcolm moved up on the bed next to his mother and gently put his hand on the side of her face and his other wrapped around her waist. He moved his face into hers and gave her a tender gentle peck on the lips followed by another and another. Each time just slightly longer on the fourth time he did this, he moved his hand from her face to around to the back of her. He this time pressed his mouth to hers and held it there longer, kissing her lips showing his mother how passionate he felt. With his tongue he parted her lips and found his mother's tongue, he was ecstatic to find no resistance as her tongue intertwined with his.

Soon they were making out and Kimberly was starting to feel like a teenager, the alcohol made her forget that she was making out with her own son. She could feel his rigid hard on pressing against her leg and she could tell it was much bigger than her husbands. Then she felt the gentle pull on her nightie and one of her breasts was not exposed and being fondled ever so gently that made her let out a soft moan. She could feel the lace panties grow damp with the wetness her now eager pussy was making. When he rolled her nipple between his fingers she let out a tiny moan and also snapped back to reality.

"Oh my, we gone too far Malcolm." She said breaking the kiss. "You must do great with the ladies with these moves."

"I do alright, I'm sorry Kimberly, I mean Mom you look so beautiful and it's been a while since I had any kind of sex." He said in almost a whine as she put her breast back in her nightie. "You can see what your doing to me" Pointing to his bulge.

"Oh my poor baby, don't you masturbate to take care of your needs like most boys?" She asked staring at the large bulge.

"I feel weird doing it in such close proximity of my mother." He said. "But if we pretend your my wife or girlfriend we could take care of it."

"Okay get you shorts off, I will help you out tonight." She said.

"You will." He said rolling over onto his back and quickly pulling down his shorts.

"Oh my god." She replied seeing his large cock for the first time in a long time. "I'm only giving you a hand job, seeing how this is our first date as your girlfriend I do not go further than that on a first date."

"Mom I'll take anything your willing to do." He said with a huge smirk on his face.

She got up and grabbed so hand lotion from the bathroom and sat next to her son on the bed, she squirted a liberal amount on her hands. Kimberly took her son's cock with one hand and used the other to play with his balls. She worked her hand slowly up and down, while gently squeezing his balls with her other hand.

"Oh that feels so good Kimberly." He moaned with pleasure at how skilled his mother's hand was.

She smiled at her son and now stroked his cock a little bit faster, in her mind still under the effects of the alcohol she quickly forced out of her mind how wrong this was. Instead she was focused on pleasing her son and playing with his big cock. She looked at his face and could see by the way his chest was rising up and down that he was getting closer. Kimberly let go of his balls and moved her other hand to his cock and began to jerk him off faster. Her large breasts were bouncing up and down, her nipples were enjoying the sensation for rubbing against the material of the baby doll.

She kept up the pace until several thick ropes of cum exploded from his cock some of it landed on her arms and chest while the rest landed on him and the bed. She kept milking his cock until she could see that the last of his cum was out. The satisfied look on his face made her feel happy that she could please a young man even in her late thirties.

"You better go take a shower." She said. "I will get this mess cleaned up."

"Thanks I love you." He said kissing her on the lips quick as he got off the bed and headed to the bathroom.

"Your welcome and I love you too!" She shouted after him.

Quickly she wiped the cum off her arms, then she took the baby doll off and cleaned her chest and the sheets. Deciding that was enough she put on a regular pair of panties and an old tee shirt, when she was done she climbed into bed and fell asleep before Malcolm came back out. He did not even bother with clothes and just climbed into bed, he thought about trying something with her while she slept but she was snoring away already. So he too let the alcohol that he consumed tonight let him drift off into a peaceful sleep.

Later the next day Malcolm woke up and found his mother gone, he swung out of bed and groggily walked into the bathroom to take a morning piss. After the was done he went back to his side of the bed and sat down. He saw a note sitting on the night stand from his mother and read it. She explained she was going down for an early breakfast and to call his father to talk to him. She told him to come down and join her if he can get there before they start serving lunch at noon. He looked at the digital alarm clock and saw it was only ten forty five so he got dressed and went to find his mother.

The hotel had a nice patio set up with tables that had umbrellas to block the sun, it was there he found his mother sipping her orange juice. She was already done eating and her phone was sitting on the table. She had an angry look on her face and he could tell that her conversation with his father must not have went well.

"Good morning Kimberly." He said sitting down.

"What?" She replied and then suddenly remembering what they discussed last night. "Good Morning Malcolm do you want some breakfast?

"Yeah I'm famished, last night was very draining on me." He said with grin.

"Stop that." His mother snapped and then waved down a waitress. "Tell her what you want dear."

"I'll have two eggs over easy, some home fries and some sausage links along with a large glass of orange juice." He said to the waitress.

"Right away sir." She said leaving them.

"So what did dear ol' dad have to say?" He asked.

"Well first he demanded to know where we were, then he explained how much trouble we are in, then begged me to come home and he would spend every dime he has to fix this somehow." She explained.

"And what did you tell him?" He asked.

"I told him to get his lawyers working on a deal first and when they have one arranged we will go home." She said. "He was not overly happy but he agreed."

"Cool and here comes breakfast." He smiled at the waitress who smiled back setting the plate down in front of him.

"Better eat quick, we have a storm rolling in, the weatherman said today would be a wash out." She said after putting the plate down. "Do you need anything else, my manager needs me to help prepare for the rain."

"No we are good." Kimberly replied.

Malcolm like any other eighteen year old boy did not waste anytime with his breakfast and finished it off quickly. His mother signed for it to be charged to their room and the two of them made their way back. They had just gotten inside when the rain started to come down, it beat down pretty hard as they could hear hit off the pavement outside their room.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked.

"Well I'm going to read my book and relax, why don't you find something on television to watch. You can also rent movies too." She said.

"Yeah alright." He replied kind of hoping for a different answer.

She climbed on the bed and took her book off the night stand opening it to the page she left off on, while he flipped through the channels finally finding a horror movie that he's seen a few times already. His mother looked cute with her hair pulled back into a pony tail, she did not put much make up on today, but he always admired her natural beauty. She was dressed casual today wearing a white tee shirt with a gray pair of sweatpants.

Everything was good for a couple hours or until she grew tired of her book. She marked her page and then closed putting it back on the night stand for later. went over and got a couple of sodas from the fridge and a couple small bags of chips they bought from the store. She asked to find something they both could agree on to watch. Malcolm flipped through all the channels and they could not settle on anything so they ordered a movie off of pay per view. The movie by title and description sounded like it would be a romance, instead it turned out to be soft core porn.

"Well this is quite racy." She giggled.

"I'd say." He laughed.

His mother without warning shifted to get more comfortable slid down a bit on the bed and then rested her head on his chest. She curled up next to him and the two of them like this continued to watch the movie. The movie went into another sex scene and Malcolm brought his arm around resting it on his mother's stomach. She did not say anything so he left it there, when the movie got it's third sex scene he made a move on his mother.

He slid his hand up to one of her breasts and gently cupped it, he could feel it's firmness under his palm and he could feel the nub of her nipple poking the material of the bra. Malcolm gently toyed with it as they both watched the attractive couple on screen make love. He leaned in and planted gentle kisses on the top of her head working his way around to her forehead. She moved her head up to look at him and as she was about to say something he kissed her on the mouth.

She knew she should stop him, there was no alcohol fueling things this time, this time they were being naughty on their own. Her son is a real good kisser and this did not help matters none as she gave up resistance and allowed him to slip his tongue into her mouth. His hand was now more aggressive as well feeling her breast a bit harder and playing with her hardening nipple. I really should stop this she kept thinking in her head but something was betraying her on the inside not to. She moaned suddenly when her son rolled her off of him and on her back, all the while maintaining their passionate kiss.