All Comments on 'African-American Super People'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Idiot Strikes Again and Again and Again

I am Samuelx! I am a complete jerk! I am always pretending to be what I am not, but wish I could be in life. I am a young asshole and shit head who does not know how to write an original story. All I ever do is CUT and PASTE the same stories, but change the names in them. I am an absolute jerk and racist who writes about things that I do not know anything about. If I were capable and sensible, I would apologize to all the Literotica.com readers for having to put up with my non-story shit. I would apologize for virtually ruining Literotica.com. I am a total idiot and sex freak in real life! THE ABOVE IS WHAT SAMUELx should write on Literotica.com. Yes, I cut and pasted my comments just like Samuelx does his so-called writing! I will stop submitting these comments when Samuelx stops submitting his junk to Literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Racist? Ya think?

If you were to substitute the "African American" for "Caucasion American", you'd have equal rights people jumping out of their skins about racist/supremist attitude. So why, please tell me, is it okay for someone to select some other category of skin color to agrandize? It's okay to do sometimes? Wrong. It's never okay. Please pull this whole category of stories. I can take fetishism, scat and water sports, and just about any other thing that some might find erotic, but blatant racism is simply offensive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I bet you're a self hating white man who gets turned on belittling himself and his people

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS