All Comments on 'African Pirates'

by gaggedKitty23

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Great start. I liked the fact that he had all three pierced not just the women. I hope if the women have their clits pierced then Scott has a prince Albert installed equal treatment. I also like that all were sexually used fantasies seem to go heavier on the female subjects than the male so equal even though it is harsh is good. This is a fantasy not reality. I am curious what happens and if the women will be bred and the three kept or sold. Look forward to future chapters.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Clit piercing? No,

Now you even have the idiot anon comment he wants to read about the girl's clits being pierced. No, They do not pierce the clit. It would permanently destroy the delicate nerve endings, thus rendering the clit "dead" of sensation. They pierce the Hood, letting the bar or ring rest on the clit thus stimulating it as movement takes place.

njsubhubnjsubhubover 3 years ago
Great Start

I hope the story continues to get darker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reposted

This is an old story. I read it a couple of years ago!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Clarifying - Lenard

You're 100% correct on how it works but also keep in mind that when a person refers to a 'clitoris piercing' or 'clit piercing' of course it's not meant literally, it refers to VHC, HCH, or whatever. Let me suggest that the other commenter probably knows this and is just using a term in common usage. No need to pick a fight on this one. Let's play nice.

rob69bjrob69bjover 3 years ago
great story !! more please !

really great story ! lots of detail and well written, hope Scott becomes a cock whore too ....

artty67artty67over 3 years ago
Good start

Very enjoyable and well written, hopefully will involve a bit of spanking later on. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was a really great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. With a ship full of pirates, this has a lot of potential. Please don't be ashamed to go as dark as you desire. It's better that way in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What is meant by reposted? I have never seen this story before.

rob69bjrob69bjover 3 years ago
great story, hope there is more !!

Really great story, hope part 4 comes soon !

SmichySmichyabout 3 years ago
Loved the intensity!

Personally I'm hoping Scott gets railed and is made to cum like a bitch again and again, his cum splattering on the floor, maybe even have him fracturing his mind as he is tries to deal with those feelings/angst forced upon him and uncontrollably crying out like a slut/whore. ;).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. When I was 19 three guys forced me to strip naked in front of my girlfriend and her sister. I owed them money so they humiliated me. I had to get on my knees in the nude and suck their cocks. It was totally degrading and I cried in shame knowing the girls were watching me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergaggedKitty23@gaggedKitty23
Born in Chicago...but now I'm a southern girl. My three favorite things: sex, travel, and cute animals. Oh, and I like reading too ;)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES