African Pirates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick it clean, slave. I want it glistening with nothing but your saliva."

Jennifer obeyed, her eyes heavy with exhaustion and numbed from the ordeal. Then the General did the same with Jennifer's cunt, pushing his fingertip through her soft folds until he'd gathered up a dollop of cum. Jennifer shivered at his touch.

"Your turn, blonde slut." He fed her the mixture of Jen's cunt cream and his own seed, watching as Amy dutifully slurped it up.

The General turned to his bodyguards. "Untie the blonde but leave the male bound." He looked at his three captives. "You will wait here until I have further need of you."

Then the General turned back to his bodyguards. "If you hear so much as a peep, check in on them. Leave the door open too." General Khari rubbed his hands together. "It will soon be dinner, and I have another surprise for all of our American sex slaves." He called in Imari. "Have all of the American cunts and their men assembled on the deck in 45 minutes."

After the General had left, the welcome reprieve slowly gave two of the American captives a chance to recover their sanity. Amy snuggled up to her husband, planting soft kisses along his face.

"I'm so sorry, Scott. I'm here for you. Please, don't give up hope." She squeezed his hand, but it was lifeless, listless in her grip. She pressed her nakedness up against him, slipping an arm around his chest. "Close your eyes, baby. Get some sleep."

Scott heaved a huge, heavy sigh. He blinked back tears.

Jennifer snuggled up to him on the other side, her hand reaching out to take her sister's. As they clasped hands the two sisters saw tears mirrored on one another's faces.

"We'll get through this somehow, won't we?" Jen asked.

Amy nodded stubbornly, fighting back more tears.

"We will, sweetheart. I promise."

But how? That was the million dollar question. All three captives would soon wonder, with mounting dread, what "surprise" the General had in store next for his ship-load of helpless American sex slaves....

**********

END OF PART ONE

I hope you enjoyed the story. Remember, this is only a fantasy. Indulge your fantasies, the darker and kinkier the better.

~gaggedKitty