All Comments on 'Afrikaner MILF For Zulu Man'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the same thing over and over

With the Ethiopian, Nigerian, Somali, Bahamian, Barbadian, that saw the French couple having coffee............

While I have met people who sexualized physical types/attributes...you may be the only person I've ever seen to so sexualize a nationality.

Strange, but whatever...

Chaka22Chaka22almost 10 years ago
Do you have a job ?

How do you have so much time to write soooooo many stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is not a story but a confluence of ideas for a story!

This is NOT A STORY BUT A CONFLUENCE OF IDEAS FOR A STORY! And I am saying this black South African. It does not sound authentic more like story that was done through some not very good research. You were repeating every cliché! If I saw something authentic and truthful about Afrikaners I would have believed you but I don't! There is a Dutch reform church which is White, and then there was the Dutch Reform Missionary Church which is Coloured and the Dutch Reform Mission Church in Africa – That is the Black one. So the reform church movement was very racist and still is. The Black contingent came together but the White church THAT has all the money and resources would not join. You still have the Racist Dutch Reform Church – White and ... The Uniting Reformed Dutch Church which is the united of all the congregants that was not white. I am 67-years old, a fan of the BTB genre on literotica - This is Erotic Stories and yours is not. Sound more like a Black man and White woman being grateful that they eventually came together in the not so New South Africa! Nice that these broken people get together at the end it’s just the way you get to it is not very interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...