All Comments on 'After Hours'

by secretsxywriter

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Artistry

There are stories. There is art. This is art. So well crafted that it's a shame we're limited to five stars. One of the best works I've read here. Quite probably the absolute best. So very enjoyable to read. You are an artist, Holly; and this may be your masterpiece! Kudos!

BrazenpeachBrazenpeachover 4 years ago
I need a James...

Yet another blazing hot story...you never disappoint! I would gladly work late if I could have a James to entertain me for a bit ;) Keep up the inspiration InPenny InPound, I very much enjoy reading the efforts you inspire for SSW.

EGRIEGRIover 4 years ago
Sex in the office, was that wrong???? :-)

The Me Too bells were ringing big time at the very beginning of this story and then I slid into enjoying the fiction you created.

When James picked up the items from the floor and then sat down to wait for "Ms. Hollis" to finish I venture he scored some big points with that lady. A very nice beginning for this three day weekend for these two. So much for the tub and a glass of wine. Good for them both.

A fun read. Thank you

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Sounds like an interesting three-day weekend

I think the office staff will begin wondering why James is spending so much time in Allison's office. And when they close the door, tongues will wag--theirs and those outside the office. :)

Enjoyed your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

liked it. very hot. good english. however,

Lathed it with his tongue? I have a lathe. A large, metal machine. I use it a lot. Never encountered ¨to lathe¨ as a verb. We use ¨to turn¨ for the operation itself, supplanting the archaic and obsolete ¨to lathe¨. However, ¨to lave¨ IS a verb, very appropriate for this site as a synonym for ¨to lick¨, but too esoteric for the site. From the latin lavare, ¨to wash¨.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersecretsxywriter@secretsxywriter
1886 Followers
October 2022 PRIMAL - My new lesbian series. A familiar setting with new characters...and a twist. It's a jungle out there. August 2022 MIDNIGHT SPECIAL — A gift I gave someone special that resurfaced in my archives while writing another story for here. THE DROP — Personal...