After Hours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His left forearm rested above me, his fingers brushing at my hair. I rolled my head toward his touch and closed my eyes. Moaning when his other hand cupped and stroked my breast or hip through my clothes.

"Come for me." He pressed his lips to my forehead and gripped my knee, dragging it up to his hip again.

My back arched in a spasm at his words. My jaw dropped at the way he stroked deliberately, both inside and out.

He kept pushing me further up that cliff. Dangling me over the top.

And then I choked out his name, going rigid before my body twisted right and then left. Mumbling words I'd never heard before...probably didn't even know what they meant. Heck, they probably weren't even real words.

"God, you're so gorgeous, Allison." James's own panting became even more labored.

The sounds he was making were intoxicating. They kept me writhing beneath him. I think I came a second time—or was that a third?—before I felt him tense up. Thrust harder. And then he growled out my name before dropping his body over mine.

Heat from his body seeped through the layers of our sweat-dampened clothes. His heart pounded as wildly as mine against my chest. Or maybe it was mine I felt. Then his hand lightly fisted in my hair, his thumb idly stroking my forehead.

I alternated between gulping down air and wetting my lips. Running my hand up and down the back of his left arm—which he'd tucked into my side after his release—once I'd recovered enough to remember who we were...where we were.

An aftershock rippled through my lower back, making my limbs spasm. My pussy clenched, and his cock twitched inside me. Both of us groaned.

He lifted his weight off me, kissing me lightly before he stood up all the way.

I bit my lip at another spasm on his complete withdrawal, glad I still had the desk under me for support.

Mesmerized, I stared up at the man who'd had me on his radar from day-one. It occurred to me that he'd thought this whole thing through—came prepared—while I watched him remove the spent condom, wrap it in a couple of tissues, and toss the bundle in my wastebasket. He remained facing me when he tucked away his cock and set his pants right. I expected him to finish fixing his clothes, maybe run his hand through his slightly-messy hair. But I was surprised when he smiled down at me and put a hand behind my shoulder, helping me sit up. Stand up.

Taking my face in both of his hands, he kissed me softly. Then he stepped back and tilted his head while he played with my hair. Adjusted my blouse on my shoulders and smoothed his hands down the front over my breasts. Straightened my skirt with another hand slide over my ass, making me shiver and grin like a fool.

"You're presentable again." His voice was so soft, and his crooked grin and shiny eyes gave away that he was still probably coming down from the adrenaline rush as well.

When I was sure of my balance, I used my feet to flip my heels right-side up and point them in the correct direction so I could slide them back on. Absently, I slid my hands down my body from tit to tail to make sure everything felt right as though he hadn't just done it himself. Then I turned my eyes to my desk and frowned.

My oversized spreadsheet was crumpled. There was a mishmash of characters that looked like a foreign language on the computer screen. And the stapler and pen caddy were missing. At least I'd had the smarts to save my report before he'd seduced me.

The aforementioned items suddenly reappeared with two large, male hands positioning them near my computer. That had been the clatter I'd heard earlier. Almost in slow motion, I lifted my head, taking in how well the tailored vest fit him before settling on his dark gaze.

For a long moment, James and I just stared at each other. The corner of his mouth was still turned up. I realized my pulse was still racing.

Blindly reaching behind me, I found one of the armrests and pulled my chair back into position. It wasn't until I sat down and turned to delete the gibberish typing on the computer that he spoke.

"What are you doing, Allison?"

I glanced back and forth between him and the monitor a couple of times. "Finishing my report that you interrupted. It's due Tuesday morning, and I'm not taking it home this weekend."

He tugged on the cuffs of his dress shirt and the points of his vest before he sat down in the same visitor chair as before and crossed his right knee over his left.

"Uh, what are you doing, James?"

He adjusted the knot on his Windsor tie so it was closer to his neck then clasped his hands in his lap. "Waiting for you to finish your report."

I arched an eyebrow. "Whatever for?"

James gave me a debonair smile. "Why, to take you out to dinner, of course, before we continue this in a more comfortable setting. If that pleases you, Ms. Hollis."

With a skip in my pulse and a twitch at the corner of my own lips, I turned back to my monitor. "Very well, Mr. Bannister. I should be done here in about five minutes."

~ H

12