After the Cruise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did get practice sucking on Bradley's big cock. I never was able to take him all the way into my mouth but Linda did."

She knelt down being careful to keep her head away from the falling water and washed my legs then had me turn around so she could wash her way back up my body. When she reached my ass she slid her hand between my legs to give my balls another treatment then used her fingers to wash my crack before going up my back to reach my neck. "OK Eddy, did I do it good?"

"Very good Barbara. I'll miss having you around to do it while you're on the ship."

"I will too but you'll have enough women to take care of you until I get back."

"We will be on the ship with you in two months and you can do it as often as you want then."

I poured body wash on my chest and hands then pulled her to me and began to rub her body with mine while my hands washed her back. She felt so good pressed against me as I slid around. My hands cupped her ass cheeks and I leaned my head toward her and kissed her as she had kissed me. The sensation of her adorable ass squishing in my soapy hands made my cock swell even more. I broke the kiss and pushed her against the wall so I could use my hands to rub her chest and gently squeeze her tits. Her nipples hardened and she began to moan.

My right hand moved down spreading the lather on her stomach. "Spread your legs." She did and my hand moved between them to wash her hairless pussy. I couldn't seem to get enough of rubbing her with my hand and sliding my fingers through her lips.

"Use your fingers to rub my clit. Kiss me while you do it and I'll cum for you."

My mouth pressed against hers and our tongues began do dance together as my finger rubbed her clit vigorously. Her breathing changed to a faster, deeper pace so I pulled my lips away from hers. "Ohhhhh Godddd YESSSS Eddy I'm going to CUMMMM!

Her whole body shook as her orgasm spread through it. My body was still pressed against hers so she wouldn't collapse. When I thought she could stand on her own I pulled back. "I think you enjoyed your bath even more than I did."

"It's the pill. When they kick in, the first orgasm you have is incredibly intense. Let's get out of this shower and I'll let you give me another one."

"I'd forgotten about the pill. How many times can you cum when you take one of them?"

"As many times as I want to."

"Holy shit! Linda's right, this stuff is going to make billions."

We dried each other with big fluffy towels and headed for the bed. We took the spread off and she sat on the side. "Before you start on me again come stand in front of me."

I walked up to her and stood with my knees touching hers. "That's good, now spread your legs." I moved them apart and straddled hers. "Now I'm going to suck your cock, you just stand there and let me take care of you." Her left hand found my cock and encircled my shaft while her right hand began fondling my balls. Her lips touched the tip then she gently licked it before taking the head into her soft warm mouth. Her tongue circled around as she played with the head and licked the hole in the tip while her right hand continued to massage my balls.

This was one activity she didn't really need sight to do. It had been my experience that most of the blowjobs I had received had been done with the woman's eyes shut. I wasn't sure if this enhances the experience for a woman or if it's just a common thing for them to do while sucking. In any case my cock was obviously pleased because it was beginning to swell.

When it was inflated about half way she began to stroke the shaft with her left hand while still fondling my balls with her right. As I looked down at her I got the distinct impression that she was enjoying this every bit as much as I was. In a couple of minutes my cock was at full erection. She pulled back and said, "I'm going to stop using my hands now so you can fuck my mouth however you want to. If you decide to cum in my mouth go right ahead and do it but I'd rather you put that hard cock in my pussy and fill it with cum."

I began to slowly slide my cock in and out of her warm mouth. I was only inserting it about half way at first but increased the length of my stroke a little at a time. Each time I pulled it back so only the tip was still inside her, the shaft was completely covered in saliva. Soon there was so much saliva that it was forming long strings that hung down from my shaft and from her lips to drip on her chest and knees. Watching this was a huge turn-on. Her spit had dripped down on my balls to coat them too.

I kept the pace slow but increased the length until I felt the head impact the entrance to her throat. I held it there for a few seconds as she licked and sucked on me then slowly pulled it back out. I was starting to feel like I might be getting close to cumming. I was really ambivalent about where I wanted to do it. Her mouth was indescribably arousing but the thought of her bald pussy was equally desirable. It was quite a dilemma.

I knew I had to decide soon or the choice would be made by my prostate emptying its contents into her soft wet mouth. Either way I couldn't lose. I withdrew my cock all the way and told her to spread her legs. Then I knelt between them and picked up her feet and placed them on the edge of the bed and spread them apart.

"I feel like I'm at the gynecologist getting a pelvic exam."

"You're going to get an exam alright but it will be with my tongue. As soon as I get you wet enough I'm going to use my cock to finish the exam."

"Getting me wet won't be a problem. The pill has a side effect that makes a woman produce a lot more juice than she normally does. I think of it more as a feature than a bug."

As soon as my mouth contacted her slit I knew what she was talking about. She was already sopping wet and the more I licked the more juice she produced. Her delectable pussy was delicious enough but with this added bonus it was pure ambrosia. I kept on licking and sucking her bald beaver until I heard her start making noises that sounded like an approaching orgasm.

"Oh My God Eddy you're going to make me cum again. Unnnhhhh, Unnnnnhh, Oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, YESSS."

Her head tilted back and she tried to close her legs but I held them apart so she wouldn't clamp them around my head as she shook and flinched. Juice seemed to stream out of her vagina into my welcoming mouth. I didn't wait for her to finish before standing up and pushing her backward onto the bed. I climbed up on it and moved her legs apart to line up my rigid cock with her vagina, then pushed forward and slid all the way in.

"Oh Eddy your cock feels so good inside me. It feels good to you too, I know you love my pussy, love to have it wrapped around your hard cock, love to have it throb and squeeze you. Ohhhhhh Yes, your cock belongs in me Eddy so my wet pussy can make it feel wanted and loved. Fuck me Eddy, fuck me hard and make me cum for you again."

Leaning down to lie on top of her I pressed my mouth to hers and kissed her as I began to give her what she asked for. I was wondering how long I could hold out before having my own climax but it only took a few minutes before she had another orgasm and her vagina went into spasms around my cock causing it to start spewing spurt after spurt of hot cum into her. We both seemed unable to stop cumming. Each time my cock shot a load into her, her vagina squeezed it to beg for more. I finally ran out of semen and just let her keep pumping my cock until she stopped and I was able to extract my cum covered cock from her equally gooey pussy and roll over on my side.

"That's another effect of the pill. The more orgasms you have the more you want and the more you're capable of having them. Whatever they're going to call this when they put it on the market should have something to do with nymphomania."

"I think the men of the world are in trouble. Let's go find out what Linda and Kealani are doing."

Carefully sliding off the bed so as not to disturb Jesus I took Barbara's hand and helped her up so we could begin walking to the other bedroom.

"Eddy I need to stop in the bathroom before we go find the others. Our combined cum is running down both my legs and I need to pee."

Guiding her to the bathroom I asked her if she needed any help.

"You could get me a damp washcloth."

She sat down on the toilet while I ran warm water on a washcloth then squeezed the water out and stepped over and knelt in front of her to move her legs apart.

"What are you doing?"

"First I'm going to watch you pee then I'm going to wipe your pussy and clean the cum off your legs. Before I do that, I'm going to kiss you and tell you how beautiful you are and how much I love you."

I leaned over and kissed her luscious lips and she put her arms around me and pulled my mouth hard against hers as she kissed me back. I pulled away and she started to pee. "I don't know why you would want to watch this but if you like it then have fun."

"There isn't anything about you I don't want to see, especially if it involves that pretty bald pussy of yours. I could sit and look at it for hours."

"I still can't believe there are people like you and Linda. Everything you do to me and for me tells me how much you value me and care for me. You've both shown me a love I never knew existed and I love you both for doing it."

When she finished I reached for some toilet paper and tore off some to wipe her then used the washcloth to wipe her from her pussy down to her ankles.

"Thank you Eddy, that was very sweet of you to do that."

"It's the least I could do. I helped make the mess so I should help clean it up."

Jesus was waiting patiently for us at the bathroom door and walked with us to the other bedroom where we found Linda and Kealani in a classic sixty-nine position with their mouths on each other's pussy. I guided Barbara to a large easy chair and sat down then had her sit on my lap and put her legs over one of the armrests. She leaned back against my left shoulder with my arm around her back while my other hand moved to her breast so I could massage it. Knowing she would be leaving soon I didn't want to waste a minute with her.

Watching my wife and my fantasy girlfriend have sex should have been an experience filled with mixed emotions. I would imagine a lot of men would be surprised if not shocked to see their wife sucking another woman's pussy. Many would be jealous, confused, outraged and maybe more than a little disgusted. That was not the mix my emotions were in. I had seen both of them have sex with other women. One of who was sitting naked in my lap at this very moment. No, I couldn't have been more pleased to see them give pleasure to each other. In fact, I found it to be very arousing.

We had taken our cruises to explore our fantasies and this was the unexpected result. Instead of just indulging in our fantasies then coming back to the same life we had before, we actualized the fantasy. The people we picked to go with and the people we met on the ship had now become part of our lives. There was no going back to the same old routine for us. Our consciousness and our sexuality had been irrevocably altered to include things we had never imagined. We both learned how to love inclusively instead of exclusively. We had learned how destructive jealousy, anger and control were and we had dropped these negative behaviors in favor of authenticity and freedom.

I had seen Lauren's life ruined by divorce, betrayal and jealousy and how learning to love in a different way had restored that life to vibrancy and vitality. She let go of her pain and embraced a new way of loving. She even forgave her husband for cheating on her and more importantly she forgave herself for feeling she had failed somehow to make him happy. She had discovered that pain is inevitable but suffering is optional.

Linda finally opened her eyes and saw us sitting there. "Oh, we were wondering what you two were doing."

"Pretty much the same thing you're doing. I take it you've become good friends."

"We're way beyond that Eddy. You didn't fully prepare me for what a profound experience it is to make love with Kealani."

"There are no words that could completely prepare you for that. You have to be there."

"Oh I'm there alright. Even without the pill the orgasms we've had would have been a mystical revelation but magnified by the pill's effect they took us to another level of consciousness. We chose well when we picked her for your cruise. We three are all of one mind now. I have invited her and she has accepted to share our life for however long that may be. Barbara, you need to spend some time alone with Kealani. She is a phenomenon that must be experienced to be believed. I feel like my cruise was nothing but a prelude to being with her. It prepared me to accept an entirely new way of looking at sex and love. Making love with her confirmed it for me."

Kealani moved her head from between Linda's legs and said, "Linda much of what you discovered on your cruise and while making love with me was already inside you. Both the cruise and I simply acted as catalysts to awaken it. The same is true of Eddy. We helped each other discover that we were involved in something much deeper than a fantasy. Something that would not be denied and instead of trying to pretend it hadn't happened we embraced it."

Barbara spoke up and said, "It's true Linda. Now I understand why Jesus was attracted to you that day. He sensed what kind of person you were immediately. He had never done that before. Mark and Ashley felt it too and so did Gina. Do you really think her being alone on the ship with these magical pills was just a coincidence? It was all part of your awakening. That's why you and Kealani had such a powerful experience together, you were ready for it and you allowed it to happen. I'm getting goose bumps from just being in the same room with all of you."

"Kealani would you please take Barbara back to the other bedroom and give her some more goose bumps. I want to make love to Eddy now. I haven't been alone with him since we got back and I need to show him something I learned to do on the cruise."

Kealani got out of the bed and came over to the chair we were sitting in. She took Barbara's hand and helped pull her up to stand. Jesus got up and walked over beside them. "Kealani, Jesus feels the same way about you that he does about Linda. He is an uncanny judge of character and if he likes you then you must be very special."

"I think he's very special too. He's taught you what unconditional love is and that's why both of you were drawn to Linda. You knew she was capable of loving that way and you needed to be shown that by a person as well as by Jesus. Come with me. I know a little something about unconditional love myself."

When they had left Linda asked me, "Do you prefer to have your cock sucked standing, sitting or lying down?"

"All of the above."

"Can you narrow it down for me? Pick one at random if you have to but I developed a fondness for blowjobs on my cruise and Bradley's large cock was a challenge to me. After several attempts I was actually able to deep throat him and take the entire length into my mouth and throat. I was more comfortable doing this lying on my side but since your cock isn't quite as large as his I may be able to do it in whatever position you choose."

"I've been meaning to talk to you about oral sex but we've been rather preoccupied with Barbara lately. I'm very glad to hear you have rediscovered you like giving head. I also remembered I like getting a blowjob when Kealani told me she was going to give me one every morning as soon as I woke up. She and Lauren even gave me a double a few times. It makes me very happy that this activity has returned to your sexual repertoire. I choose lying on my side so you can too in order to be at your best."

"I don't know why we both allowed this way of loving to slip away from us but I 'm putting it back on the menu from now on. Don't be shy about asking me when you want me to do it. I'm not sure I have all the techniques that Kealani has but Bradley told me there are no bad blowjobs, only good ones and great ones. With his help I think I made it to the latter category. Oh, and I like to swallow too."

"Don't even think about having to compete with Kealani. Every woman is different and every man has his own preferences for how he likes his cock to be sucked. However, we will definitely ask her to teach you how to massage a man's balls while sucking his cock. Her grandmother, a Geisha, taught her. What's really great about it is that it's even better when two women do it to you."

"Lie down and let's get started. Ummmmhhh you're still soft. I like to feel you go from soft to hard in my mouth before I really get started on you. Now that I know you like your balls involved too I'll definitely include them."

I felt her mouth enclose the head as I lay the side of my head on a pillow. Her tongue started slowly licking all around it, pausing to pull back and suck just the tip. Her left hand cradled my scrotum and her fingers began to tenderly fondle my balls. I had to admit that she had definitely improved at doing this. I could detect a greater enthusiasm for it than I remembered her having. There was a subtle but noticeable difference, as though she really enjoyed doing it as opposed to doing it just because I enjoyed it. This caused my cock to flinch and swell a little and earned my balls a gentle squeeze in acknowledgement.

Taking a little more of my cock into her mouth she made sure to lick the underside of my shaft as her tongue traversed it. By the time she had my cock half way into her mouth, it was also about half hard. Now she began to pull back until only the tip remained in her pursed lips then push forward to recapture what she had before along with a little more each time she did this.

By the time she enveloped my entire cock and I felt the tip slide into her throat I was back at full erection. She still hadn't used her hand on my shaft but her left hand never stopped playing with my balls. She pulled all the way back and said, "Do you want me to use my hand to jerk you off or do you want to fuck my throat?"

I put my hand on her head and told her, "You've done a remarkable job so far but I'll take over now. You can use both hands on my balls while I fuck your talented mouth."

I was touched that she offered me a choice like that. It was such a considerate thing to do; especially since earlier I had wanted to do it with Barbara but decided to fuck her pussy instead. I would simply take my time and savor the feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her warm wet mouth.

Starting with a slow pace I gently fucked her mouth while running my fingers through her hair. After a few minutes I could feel her saliva oozing out of the edges of her lips to slide down to my balls where she incorporated it into her fantastic ball massage. She wouldn't need much instruction from Kealani on this aspect of a blowjob. I picked up the pace a little but paused each time the tip slid into her throat. She swallowed when I did this and her tongue pushed the head up against her palate where her uvula tickled it. Damn that felt good. The head of my cock was beginning to tingle and my balls were responding to her tender manipulations by squirming around on their own. I knew it would be soon.

"Oh Linda, my sweet wonderful wife, I'm going to cum in your mouth."

"Ummmhmmm."

As soon as I felt the first urge to ejaculate I held half my cock in her mouth and stopped moving. She knew as well as I what was about to happen and she tugged on my balls and gently squeezed them. The first volley of hot cum sprayed forcefully over her tongue. She swallowed and breathed just in time to receive the second spurt. This time along with the squeeze of my balls she sucked hard on my shaft to ask for more of my cum. I gave her four more large loads before I stopped but she went on sucking to get every last drop of semen there was in me.